Kirkton House (Aldi) Bathroom Towels

1 review
    nicky

nickyNew South Wales

Don't bother!

I have washed these black and white towels over 10 times and still they pill. I can't wash them with anything else because it also gets covered in black pill. The bathroom floor gets covered in black pill as does the bowl of the washing machine. The towels have pilled so much it's amazing there is anything left to wash. There are some reasonably priced, good quality towels on the market, so AVOID buying these. They are simply not worth the effort.

Louise K

Louise Kasked

I don't understand why, but my set of Kirkton towels become smelly after only 1-2 days. I don't have this problem with my other towels. I have tried airing them after use, but it makes no difference. If I had this problem with other towels then I might think there was something wrong with my handling or detergent, but after 55 years of towel purchases, this is the first time I have had this problem. I am fed up with them so into the bin they go

Ma felinda R.

Ma felinda R.asked

How much is the kirkton bath towel?