ALDI Kirkton House Memory Foam

ALDI Kirkton House Memory Foam

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

4.2
Chris L.
Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

So much for "cool gel infused"

Bought the "cool gel infused" memory foam pillow a few months back. At first it took a while to adjust (even though my previous pillow was a memory foam one). The last 2 weeks i've been waking up in the night after sleeping restlessly, thinking it was too much caffeine or something in my diet. After returning to bed and finding the pillow still really warm i worked out it was the pillow overheating that was waking me up in the night. Have changed back to an older pillow and have been sleeping very soundly. Don't waste your money on this pillow.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Nadia
Nadiamelbourne

too hard

I lay down to sleep on the contour model. It felt too firm, then after 10 mins so hard it was painful. I couldn't fall asleep so I replaced it with my old pillow. I'll be requesting a refund today.

Other Pillows

TreeFrog
TreeFrogSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I think its given me a really bad back

I'm at home today cos i can hardly move. I'm pretty sure its from the pillow. When i roll on my side i think its put my back out

can i get a refund

Lalasked

today I bought a Kirkton House Adjustable memory foam pillow and I paid $34.99 is that the correct price. I thought it was cheaper until I looked at my docket

Rod
Rod

I paid $39.00 at the time I bought it. You got a bargain

Chebs
Chebsasked

I purchased the Kirkton House anti snore pillow and I have to say it is amazing!
I would love to know when you are having them again or where I could get one more from. Thanks.

Donna R.
Donna R.asked

This is by far the best memory foam mattress topper on the market that I’ve tried!!!! Great for lower back and hip problems. Mines due for a refresh...
When will they be available to purchase at ALDI again????
I missed the last one due to covid

See all ALDI Kirkton House Memory Foam questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

CategoryPillows