ALDI Kirkton House Memory Foam

ALDI Kirkton House Memory Foam

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

4.2
  • Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (2) · No (0)

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Best pillow for such a low price!!

We seriously loved it, they are so confortable, after a few nights of using my neck feel really good all pains are gone, we are sleeping much better since we go it.

Purchased in September 2021 for $20.00.

Jessy
Jessy

The best pillow ever

I bought this pillow from Aldo for $15. The best pillow I have used in years. My neck pain has completely gone ever since. Very supportive to your shoulders and neck.

Purchased in August 2021 for $15.00.

Rod Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without it

Held off replacing a foam pillow for 12 year's, I just couldn't find the right one. Finally decided to chance it bought one. Best decision ever. Awesome night's sleep, #perfect

Purchased in August 2021 at ALDI for $30.00.

Daune C.
Daune C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great pillow

This is the very best pillow I have ever had. My partner has had every pillow possible to help with his continuing bad neck pain every morning, using this pillow for about three weeks and no neck pain at all. Well done Kirkton House and well done Aldi.

Purchased in March 2019 for $40.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

grapsta
grapstaNSW, 2035

Awesome

Was a gamble buying this for my sore back...I usually get $80-$100 pillows from my chiro. Great pillow that is just the right amount of firmness. ....even when I roll on my stomach my back isnt sore in the morning.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

What an amazing pillow !!

What an amazing pillow, I was very skeptical to be honest as I don't usually buy this type of product from a "supermarket" but I can tell you right now it's the best $30.00 I've spent on a pillow. I had an $80.00 latex pillow but not any more. I'll be buying a second one for the caravan that's for sure.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best ever out of 4 nw pillow purchase at considerably more cost. Travel size

Excellent even took to hospital and anaesthetist said how wonderful it was for keeping neck stable during general anaesthetic
I had a double fusion disc removal on C4. C5 C6 Best nights sleep ever since purcasdhing this...my husband very pleased too, no more snoring!
Wish the full size pillow would come on sale in Aldi.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Isajo
IsajoGold Coast

Best pillow I've had for years

We bought two of these gel infused pillows a few weeks ago to try as had lots of bad experiences finding comfy pillows but these we really love I'm small and preferred the classic my husband liked the shaped one but both styles are great..I don't have to adjust it at all and just realised I'm not waking up with wet hair any more so the gel must be working too...It supports my neck fine and I no longer have sore ears or aching shoulders and comfortable whether sleeping on back or either side so definitely buying spares next time they come in...highly recommend...

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Other Pillows

Pretty special pillow I love it

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Rob
RobAdelaide

Kirkton house memory foam pillow.

Kirkton house memory foam pillow with bamboo cover. $35 from Aldi march 2017. Excellent. Soft supportive resilient polyurethane memory foam inner. Quality made polyester bamboo viscose cover. Follow the care instructions. I am satisfied i have a high quality product at a very fair price.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
JOJO
JOJOmelbourne

Finally, I find the pillow I been looking for. It's firm enough yet so soft on my neck . It gives a well balanced luxurious support all night long. It's made in super quality but inexpensive! Highly recommended !

Other Pillows

The first time I tried this pillow, I got a better night's sleep than Ive had for years. It reduces my headaches (caused by problematic neck) and allows my neck to feel fully relaxed and supported. If you are a restless sleeper I imagine it would not be suitable as the memory foam is very effective at "remembering" your shape so will not adjust quickly to a new shape. Overall, it's saved me many headaches and given me the rejuvenating rest I hadn't had in ages.
Just the right amount of support, in just the right places.
Not suitable for frequent sleeping position changes.