KISA phone

KISA phone (2015) (page 3 of 4)

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
Norm W

Norm WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Free at last!

Margaret C was without phone contact for over 2 weeks after being connected to the NBN. At 92 years and living on her own, both her and family were unable to communicate and they became stressed when nothing was happening. We had seen a Kisa phone being used by another resident and after research etc purchased the device with her family's blessings. It arrived 2 days after she sat with me, her neighbour, and built the phone over the internet. Margaret soon found it the best thing she had come across and so easy to use - names not numbers. She said "I am free now" and the phone goes everywhere. Something I have never had before and better than any landline. Her family who live nearly 100kms away say it is perfect for all.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Learning to communicate again.

I had been sick and in hospital for some months and found the Kisa extremely easy to use and made it very
easy to keep in touch with family. I have now graduated to an ordinary mobile phone but am extremely
thankful to the Kisa for making it a stepping stone from one to another.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Priceless!!

Facilitating communication for the elderly to communicate in a technological world is priceless. The ease of use, the memory prompts and the emergency assistance all provide security for the user and comfort for the family. The joy at being part of the 'new' world is a delightful memory that will last.

Find out how KISA phone compares to other Mobile Phones

This is perfect solution who has elderly parents

My mother is 90 years old. She lives at the residential age care. It is hard for her to use normal telephone, lots of buttons and she is confused which one she needs to press. So, I decided to purchase Kisa phone for her. And it was very good idea.
I call to my mother 3 times per day, she needs to press only green button and we are connected. She doesn't feel lonely now and for me it is very good, I feel more relaxed when I can talk to her.
I recommend to have this phone to people who have elderly people and leave at the residential age care facilities.
It is big help for me now. And my mother is very attached to this phone, it is like her connection to me.

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Careforgrandma

CareforgrandmaBrisbane

Multiple accidental calls from sitting in handbag, even with the case on, and terrible customer serv

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
possum999

possum999

Good concept, Poor Reception

The idea is good but the phone does not pick up reception very well. Kisa tells me this is done purposefully as they have balanced reception and radiation levels....so it has lower radiation than normal phones but pretty poor reception as a result. The phone will be fine if you live somewhere with good reception but my parents are in a nursing home facility and it wouldn't work there. All other phones work there ok. Kisa have agreed to refund so I appreciate that....but I just expected the phone to have normal reception.
Just to add it works perfectly at my house and out and about where reception is strong. But check if your aged care facility has a booster for reception before purchasing this phone.

Dave

DaveTOOWOOMBA

A great phone and simple to use support website

Mum loves the phone and it's given her a degree of freedom back to call her loved ones, so I'd like to say a big congratulations on a very good product. It's very easy to change the phone details in the background using the website, and for further questions the KISA Team have responded quickly and have been eager to help. I would recommend this phone to anyone who has an elderly relative suffering from dementia, but it would also be handy for children as well.

Pim2667

Pim2667Adelaide

Well thought out product

Just what was needed

Mum was very happy with the phone and showed it off to all her visitors.
She did like the names of her contacts rather than having to key in numbers as due to arthritis she could not key in the numbers correctly.
The family would recommend KISA to anyone wanting to know that there is a phone available that can be easily used and also has an emergency button on it to use in case of emergencies.

Date PurchasedSept 2015

Georgie

Georgie

One of the best modern inventions of our time!

I got this for my nan, who was in hospital and transitional care, and she did not have easy access to a phone. This really made her down, as getting calls from us used to support her a lot. Mobile phones were no use to her, but this has allowed her to stay connected and feel valued. I have shared this with friends who have loved ones that are aged or have a disability, and they too are blown away by this phone and have bought them.

The customer service is wonderful too.

There is nothing to fault here. Thanks guys!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
jade

jadeEssendon

Consumer affairs have MANY complaints about them. Horrible and Deceitful company. Who charges for Se

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Working a treat

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Darian

DarianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Show them you care.

My Mum was so relieved and overjoyed to be able to keep in touch with family again. She is bedridden in a nursing home and was not able to cope with the extra complexity of the modern mobile phone. The Kisa gives a simple, quick one touch call option and the volume control is recessed and hidden on the back. This prevents the dreaded accidental muting of the phone so she can hear and answer incoming calls. The 15min. cutoff is also a great idea as she sometimes forgot to hang up! The only other thing it needs is better waterproofing to handle those accidental spills.The Kisa staff prove that great service still exists. Thanks.

Superb product

Just wanted to thank your team for an amazing product. The phones arrived in Tassie on Thursday and I delivered them to my mum and dad today. The delight on my parents faces was awesome. The reception is awesome and according to mum even better than her home phone. I will be sharing your product info with as many people as I can. The nursing home staff were amazed and had never seen anything like it before. Thank you so much, you have helped to make a traumatic separation for my parents somewhat easier with your product.

AngieK

AngieKPerth

Cant fix it - have to upgrade

Find out how KISA phone compares to other Mobile Phones

A big step towards independence.

Keep It Simple Always - Priceless

My fit 89 year old mother was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's & Dementia following a fall which she fractured her tibia. Mum was waiting for an hour down the street till she saw someone she knew!
Following her recovery the Kisa phone has given mum the confidence & comfort of continuing her passion for a walk safely. It has also provided our family with a great reassurance as it travels with her wherever she goes & is there at home if she needs.
Kisa has given mum a priceless source of freedom for which we are eternally grateful.
A special thank you to LEON, who went out of his way to assist with the connection,

Outstanding Product and 5-Star service

This is our second purchase of a Kisa phone in past few months. We spent a lot of time researching what was on the market and without doubt the Kisa phone ticks all the boxes for ease of use, price and company support. Thanks for the great service Jill.

Bought for my 86 year old mother great phone fantastic customer service always

Bought for my 86 year old mum. great phone
fantastic quick customer service. Very impressed
Great idea .............:

Amazing especially for use in medical and prolonged illnesses

Would recommend to all who need a simple communication especially when unwell
I used it to make direct calls to my doctors and they likewise to me ....did it have to juggle to find their number quickly!