KISA phone

KISA phone (2015) (page 4 of 4)

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
Roslyn

RoslynAllora

sense if security

I assisted my mother to purchase a Kisa phone which I came across on the internet. Simple to set up and the staff also gave us any support along the way that we needed. Very impressed with the customer service and my mother is so excited to have this wonderful new device that has given her a sense of security.

A great solution for my brother

We gave my brother a Kisa phone for Christmas. He has an acquired brain injury and has gone missing a few times.

He enjoys the phone's simplicity and we are enjoying knowing where he is at any time. The phone has really helped our family overcome our concerns for my brother's well being.
And it's a local design!
Well done and thank you Kisa.

Cassie

CassiePerth

Keeps turning off

I purchased this phone for my disabled brother 12 months ago. He has had the phone repaired and then subsequently replaced with the newer model and it still keeps turning off. The idea and design are great but the quality is terrible. The turnaround time for repair is at least 3 weeks as there are no local agents. I am looking for an alternative phone as this one isn't worth the hassle.

Mobile Phones

Find out how KISA phone compares to other Mobile Phones

Elizabeth Q

Elizabeth QMcKinnon

Professional service with a personal touch

KISA is a surprisingly small company with a huge heart. Dmitri had all the time in the world for both me and my ageing parents. We all have the utmost confidence that he will help us make minor adjustments along the way if needed. This product is exactly what my parents needed. KISA has filled a need in the market and deserves to do well.

sharonofosu

sharonofosusydney

Kisa phone is rubbish - save your money!!

wjz

wjz

Faulty Kisa phone, fixed

Date PurchasedSept 2015
NatReview

NatReviewMelbourne

Best phone for grandpa!!!!

John A.

John A.Melbourne

Nan loves it!

We bought a KISA phone for my Nan over 18 months ago after trying other senior large button phones on the market.

She absolutely loves it, and she has been using it in preference to her landline since then.

We had hers custom made with large pink buttons. The service team at KISA have also been great with helping her out when she looses her charger. If you have a relative who no longer can use normal smart phones, we really recommend it!

2218review

2218reviewKogarah

Good advice - don't buy it!

Information on website and reviews are misleading.
I bought one for my mother and it is not easy to dial at all.
I returned it and I'm not getting a full refund, I'm being charged a $45.00 restocking fee.
Kisa's attitude is simply arrogant.
My advice, don't buy it.

Mobile Phones

Find out how KISA phone compares to other Mobile Phones

Ian70

Ian70AU

Broken in a month.

Fabulous product

The KISA phone was perfect for my 88 year old mother. It was simple to use and didn't confuse her with functions she didn't need or understand. The customer service when I set up the account and when I cancelled it at the time of my mother's death was excellent. Friendly and efficient service. Well done KISA
Margaret NSW

Rachzon

RachzonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phones great but customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Received the phone but could not dial out. Called customer service who said they would get back to me. I called back 30 hours later because they still hadn't called back. Initially they blamed telephone service, after lots of tooing and froing phone hadn't even been activated.
Phone's a great idea. Hope I don't require customer service again.

Enquiries190

Enquiries190Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple mobile phone for elderly, vision impaired, children

Date PurchasedAug 2017