KISA phone

• Hardware
IAN WALL

IAN WALLWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Go to Toyworld on your way to the Telstra shop

Failed twice within 2 weeks and i live in a remote area alone with health problems..so no phone.. returned it twice at my cost and full refund obtained.. help desk of no help.. go to toyworld and pay $1 for a toy phone that Works??? The same as my Kisa phone and then go to Telstra and buy a big button easy call 5 model for about $125.. nearly 30 %of reviews are in lowest rating.. tells you something???and that person on there video crap never ever responds to reviews like this

Purchased in September 2020 for $120.00.

Kass

KassNorthern Region, NSW

Terrible waste of money

I bought this phone for my mother following an accident. It constantly went dead, obviously faulty. The customer service person was unhelpful and rude. We spent roughly $500 for nothing

Purchased in January 2018.

Kim P

Kim PSydney, NSW

Rude rude rude customer service operator

I called KISA today to enquire as to how I may order a new battery for my 93 year mother’s KISA phone. I spoke to Anna. I proceeded to explain the situation and she proceeded to talk over the top of me would not stop talking to listen to what I had to say to the point I had to ask her to stop talking over the top of me and had to tell her how rude she was. Begrudgingly she stop talking long enough to listen to my request and ordered the replacement battery as requested then proceeded to talk down to me. I have never in my life experienced such blatant rudeness from someone who is supposed to provide a service to their customers.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Mobile Phones

Find out how KISA phone compares to other Mobile Phones

Terrible

My mum has had nothing but trouble, customer service wasn’t great - they said they would speak to a supervisor and call back but never did. It’s small for elderly hands and kept dropping out all the time. It’s a shame because the concept is great! Waste of money for us!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Peter Michal

Peter Michal

horrible

horrible phone horrible too use not an easy phone like advertised the gps tracking doesnt work and my elderly father in law jsut cant use it. think of a product that is more suited to the market. myself a tech savvy person couldnt even help my father in law .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
g3m5

g3m5Sydney

Absolutely Hopeless

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Great concept

Great idea but customer services is appalling call go silent all the time. They aren’t cutting out just can’t be heard. Customer service keep telling me it our fault must be service. But no other mobiles in house have this problem. I am now looking at alternatives as this is useless.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
TaniaW

TaniaWSYDNEY (NSW - 2000)

Terrible - makes a senior even more isolated than they already are

My Dad doesn't get to the phone quickly enough to answer it.
There is no notification of who called him so he cannot return the call. So, he is losing all of his friends who give up after 4-6 unsucessful attempts.
Even if he could see who had contacted him, he cannot return the call because this is not an option on KISA - unbelievable.
As soon as I have bought him a new phone I will contact his friends to let them know so they can start ringing him again.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Great concept, misleading selling point re: battery life and disgusting customer service!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Mobile Phones

Find out how KISA phone compares to other Mobile Phones

Careforgrandma

CareforgrandmaBrisbane

Multiple accidental calls from sitting in handbag, even with the case on, and terrible customer serv

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
jade

jadeEssendon

Consumer affairs have MANY complaints about them. Horrible and Deceitful company. Who charges for Se

Date PurchasedMay 2017
AngieK

AngieKPerth

Cant fix it - have to upgrade

sharonofosu

sharonofosusydney

Kisa phone is rubbish - save your money!!

2218review

2218reviewKogarah

Good advice - don't buy it!

Information on website and reviews are misleading.
I bought one for my mother and it is not easy to dial at all.
I returned it and I'm not getting a full refund, I'm being charged a $45.00 restocking fee.
Kisa's attitude is simply arrogant.
My advice, don't buy it.