KISA phone

• Battery Life
Carolyn S

Carolyn SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone for People with a Disability

We purchased the KISA phone just over 2 years ago for our brother who has an intellectual disability. It has been a great way for him to contact family members when he wants to have a chat (we have 10 numbers registered), however anyone can call him. Only thing we've found is a few times he's accidentally called one of us when charging or picking up the phone as the buttons are easily pressed. On the whole it's been a great phone for him to use & a good way of being able to contact him

Purchased in January 2017.

Pim2667

Pim2667Adelaide

Well thought out product

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Rachzon

RachzonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phones great but customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Received the phone but could not dial out. Called customer service who said they would get back to me. I called back 30 hours later because they still hadn't called back. Initially they blamed telephone service, after lots of tooing and froing phone hadn't even been activated.
Phone's a great idea. Hope I don't require customer service again.

Mobile Phones

Find out how KISA phone compares to other Mobile Phones

Myrtle

Myrtleasked

Can you move the what's app icon from the front screen and put the phone book there instead

Andrew

Andrewasked

I bought the KISA Flip 3 for my mother. Its full of apps she will never use. The phone book is on the 2nd screen. Why would the most frequently used 'app' NOT be on the first screen when you open the phone?
You cannot move the apps or uninstall them.
NOT very senior friendly nor SIMPLE

Heather W.

Heather W.asked

how do I turn off the do not disturb function

CategoryMobile Phones