3.0

50% · 11 · 50%
Brand Manager for KIT Consulting Group? Claim your listing.

Tony78
Tony78Melbourne3 posts

Professional service, friendly staff

I found Kit Consulting to be highly efficient and responsive when it came to finding me a role in my desired industry (IT). Would highly recommend the KIT team!

Show reply

snoopylily
snoopylilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts

Don't expect to hear from them

I applied for a job through their recruitment agency. In addition to my resume matching the job and a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria of the job, no response at all was heard from the agency: Kit Consulting. I understand someone else got the job, but in this day and age of emails, how hard is it to send someone a generic email saying "Thanks for the application but unfortunately you were unsuccessful". This agency is unprofessional and lazy, so I wouldn't recommend you use them if you have a choice.

Poor service