KIT Consulting Group

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional service, friendly staff

I found Kit Consulting to be highly efficient and responsive when it came to finding me a role in my desired industry (IT). Would highly recommend the KIT team!

I have just landed a dream tech role with a leading retailer and it was thanks to the efforts of the guys at Kit Consulting. Cannot speak highly enough, especially based on my experiences with some of the other recruitment agencies! TT

Don't expect to hear from them

I applied for a job through their recruitment agency. In addition to my resume matching the job and a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria of the job, no response at all was heard from the agency: Kit Consulting. I understand someone else got the job, but in this day and age of emails, how hard is it to send someone a generic email saying "Thanks for the application but unfortunately you were unsuccessful". This agency is unprofessional and lazy, so I wouldn't recommend you use them if you have a choice.

Poor service