Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

4.4 from 1,454 reviews

24 questions from our users

Has anyone dealt with Kitchen Connection at their Indooroopilly Store ?
Murray All our retail showrooms (12 nationally) work to very strict operating guidelines and we would expect the service you receive in our Indooroopilly store would be no different to what you would receive in our Newcastle store. KWB Group acquiring the store in August 2012 and I would be more then happy to put you in contact with some recent customers who have purchased and had kitchens installed through our Indooroopilly showroom Please let me know if you would like to do this or simply contact the store and request them.

Has anyone dealt with Kitchen Connections in Keswick, SA? Am keen to find out more.
Please look at the contract conditions. We had to pay before delivery for cupboards, benchtops and splashbacks. The cupboards came but then came the administrators and we had to buy the benchtops again from the supplier and put up tiles instead as they refused to honour our contract. It would have been tedious to deal with and pay seperately all the suppliers even if they had supplied. Just find a good local cabinetmaker, ask to see their work and don't pay everything up front. Kitchen Connection was a nightmare for us. I hope this helps you avoid the drama we had. Also, their cupboards are made to standard sizes and they just fill in the gaps between their cupboards and your wall, something not made clear to me, I thought they would be made to fit our space, but not so. It looks ok but could have done so much better with a cabinetmaker. Thanks Heather...this confirmed my suspicions. I thought their cupboards were standard sizes rather than custom made. Am gonna look elsewhere. Have a great 2013 and many thanks for sharing your experiences.This store was acquired by the KWB Group in August 2012. I am the MD and we have completely changed the manufacturing process. The factory in which "unhappy Heather" refers to was located in Brisbane. Now all kitchens are produce locally in Adelaide. The new production method addresses all the issues "Unhappy heather" has highlighted. In regards to payment up front. The payment taken is generally only for the materials. The installation costs are not paid for until after you are completely satisfied we your new Kitchen. We also have Customer Support managers who will visit your home, at the time of installation, to ensure you are completely happy with your new kitchen. Any issues will be immediately addressed with you and rectified in an timely manner. The Keswick store is one of our largest stores and has sold over 200 kitchens since acquisition and moveing manufacturing to Adelaide. I am happy to supply references to you so you can talk to some if these more recent customers.

Has anyone used the new mount gravat store, I have recently signed up and after reading reviews today are unsure if we should continue to go ahead?
Dear AJ45 The Mt Gravatt store is the first new Kitchen Connection store opened by the new owners (KWB Group). The store was opened on 20th November, 2012 so there would only be a handful of customers who would have had their kitchens installed and fully completed prior to Christmas. We have already sold approximately 30 kitchens from this store and expect it to be in our top 3 showrooms. The issues arising from the old owners of Kitchen Connection (AKI) have now been resolved and the new owners of Kitchen Connection in Brisbane (KWB Group) are fully committed to ensuring your experience with us is second to none. I would be more the happy to approach some of our Mt Gravatt customers and ask them if they would be willing to talk to you about their experiences with the new Kitchen Connection. Please email me and let me know if you would like me to do this for you. My email is John.bourke@kwbgroup.com.auI have emailed you, twice still haven't had a reply, Ive even called you and still nothing. Your Kotara store customer support person [name removed] told me today he didn't care how many people I told never to use Kitchen connection as i wouldn't be able to tell enough. I work for an organisation that employs approximately 15000 people and we have an intranet message centre which everyone looks at, pretty sure I can reach a few thousand not to mention social media. Still waiting for my kitchen to be finished. no one returns calls, emails and when you mention problems they tell you you're a liar.Yeah, we tried that email and it just gets thrown back at you. looks like a lemon.

Has anyone used Kitchen Connection on the Gold Coast QLD?
Monnie 74 If you have any concerns about purchasing from Kitchen Connection please let me know. We acquired this store in August this year and as the Managing Director am committed to ensuring your experience with us is to the highest standard. We can also provide references for you to call customers who have purchased through this storeWe bought our kitchen via the Gold Coast store in Ashmore. All we now need is one simple cupbard door which they got wrong in the original delivery. I have called the guy who is supposed to be responsible about 8 times and he says he will call me back the same day, but he never does. NEVER !!!!!!!!!. Who else can I contact please? Does anybody at KC care at all about customer good will ? If so who is that person and how do I contact them please ? Every time we have visitors they say "oh my goodness your kitchen STILL isn't finished ! What was the name of that company again !?" This is not doing KC any favours for future business. Arthur Shacklock, Gold Coast.Arthur I have briefly looked at your contract and you were unfortunately caught up in the Administration of AKI. I will have our Customer Support Manager call you tomorrow. I apologise for this issue and will seek to resolve this immediately

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives