Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 2 of 89)

4.4 from 1,769 reviews

4.4

1,769 reviews
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Love My New Laundry

Brooke Johnston was just fabulous and ensured that every element of my laundry installation was perfect. I can't speak highly enough of the fantastic workmanship that he applied. Steve De Gooyer was really helpful and coordinated the whole installation so that it went without any problems. The whole experience was seem less.

Elim Court

Elim CourtSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a transformation!

I am very happy with my new kitchen, the quality is top notch! I found the people at Kitchen Connection friendly and helpful. I had a job co-ordinator who kept me informed about progress, deliveries and contact numbers. The tradies were a wonderful group to have in my home. They were on time, polite & communicative and fast workers.
I would really recommend Kitchen Connection Ipswich!

Love my new kitchen

Kitchen connect are very professional. We found the staff amazing and easy to communicate with and very courtesy.
Kane was our kitchen installer and did an amazing job above and beyond
Matt did an amazing job and help us lot thx you
We are so happy with our new kitchen
Would totally recommend kitchen connect for any kitchen renovations

Geoff

GeoffHunter Region, NSW

Love the new kitchen.

Cozza

CozzaHunter Region, NSW

Stunning kitchen, good price, can’t go wrong

Hannah OConnell

Hannah OConnellHunter Region, NSW

We love our kitchen - it's perfect!

We're so pleased with our kitchen, every aspect of it is perfect right down to the last detail. Kitchen Connection made the experience really enjoyable, answered every question and helped us create the ideal layout and design to suit our needs!

Quinn

QuinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream kitchen because of kitchen connection

We chose to go through kitchen connection due to my in-laws giving glowing reviews from their experiences with the company. From the outset they were so easy to deal with, nothing was too much trouble, even changing things on the plans last minute and half way through the kitchen Reno. Sam from Robina kitchen connection specifically made this the easiest Reno we will do in our house. An absolute pleasure and now we get to enjoy our dream kitchen!

Lynne

LynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Walk in Robes

Very happy with our 2 walk in robes installed. Great workmanship, quality, price and turn around time. Would be very happy to recommend Kitchen Connection to anyone wanting to revamp their walk in robes.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect combination!.

We had a pleasant experience in choosing the combination and layout of our walk in robe. We were well informed of the progress and installation was carried out in a very professional and timely manner. The finished product was of a very high standard, better than expected. We now have a more suitable and functional layout for our needs. I would recommend Kitchen/wardrobe connection highly. Thank you so much.

Love my new kitchen

My old kitchen was small with no room to put all my items into cupboards. The new kitchen, however, has increased the cupboard space. Also the light colour scheme has made the whole area look much bigger.

krystle

krystleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service and product.

we recently had a wardrobe installed in our main bedroom which i have been waiting to get for about 5years. We had a few quotes from other companies but the team at kitcgen connection were so great, understanding and gave us ideas on what eould suite it was hard to go with anyone else. The process was seamless start to finish. We love our wardrobe, i literally do not know how we have managed without it.

JohnoSydney Surrounds, NSW

My new kitchen is excellent

I love the way it all came together 1st the kitchen arrived and then the electrician came and shut the power then the cabinetmaker installed my kitchen and the plumber came did his part and the electrician came and reconnected me all talk for days very happy I will definitely recommend Kitchen Connection‘s to my friends I’ve actually recommended Kitchen Connection‘s to my neighbour who I believe is getting in contact with them at this very moment

KA09920-01

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dream kitchen - amazing job!

The installation of my new kitchen has just been completed by Brooke Johnston and he has done an incredible job. Really happy with how he worked with us to achieve the result we were looking for. Definitely would recommend Brooke to others.

Perfection in a kitchen

amazing experience. Great communication from beginning to end. Fantastic tradies all turned up on time and did fabulous jobs. High quality installation and finishes. One person the whole time. Amazing

Aut

AutSouth East Queensland, QLD

New kitchen after 15 years-NL01224-01 job

Thanks for my kitchen the quality of the kitchen is very good. Only thing I would change is the laminate gloss does scratch very easy. Kitchen went in quickly although there were some hiccups along the way missing parts werent ordered for cupboard and dishwasher was damaged by warehouse at jb Hi fi. Also just look over work of the trades and check your happy first to sign off. Took 3 weeks to get there as there were some jobs had be fixed.But overall it got there in the end and I'm happy with new kitchen as old was quite outdated. They will help and work with you. Thanks

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company.

My last review was 14 May 2020 and guess what I still do not have a kitchen. Absolutely appalling service, communication and the tradespeople are useless. The company does not care as long as you have paid your money as they will not do anything until they get money but don't expect any service for the large amount of money you pay.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't believe I waited so long!

I recently upgraded our walk in wardrobe and am extremely happy with the results. It began with talking with the designer who listened to our needs and designed the wardrobe accordingly incorporating a lot of storage. Installation with Steve was excellent. He communicated at all stages regarding measure up appointments and installation day. He was very professional and cleaned up afterwards. The finishings are top quality. I am absolutely 'in love' with the results and tell everyone how pleased I am with the company.

James

JamesHunter Region, NSW

Looks great

smooth and professional service. Everything happened on time and to a high quality . Would happily recommend kitchen connection to a friend or family. Corian bench top looks very good thanks

Jackie Knott

Jackie KnottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such an amazing transformation - stunning new kitchen

• +1
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my daughters new wardrobe! Its just perfect!!

Its got plenty of space and fits the room great! Am very happy with the design!! The installer was extremely professional and did a fantastic job! Once again thank you!