Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 2 of 80)

4.4 from 1,592 reviews

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Danie

DanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best decision we made

The service overall was great and very professional, we are very happy with the kitchen and the amount of bench and cupboard space that we now have thanks to the help & advice of Kitchen Connection. The bench top joining is seamless, cabinetry looks great. #CA02934

Nize

NizeSouth East Queensland, QLD

#kitchenproud

Job done well.

Happy Customers

Happy CustomersHunter Region, NSW

My Dream Kitchen

Our old kitchen was very outdated & not user friendly. I had a clear idea of what I wanted and with the help & advice of Kitchen Connection we achieved this. We removed & added walls to open up the area, which has resulted in a very open, flowing Kitchen/Dining zone.

Rozzy

RozzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BE AWARE

There are better ways to buy a kitchen.
Shop around you can get:
>more for your money using another company. Yes, even when Kitchen Connection is offering a "special"
Shop around you can get:
>final payment after installation. Kitchen Connection requires full and bank cleared payment 3 days before your kitchen is delivered.
Shop around you can get:
>no pressure to pay a deposit on first design appointment. A deposit paid to Kitchen Connections is very difficult to get back if you change your mind after thinking over the terms and conditions you have signed for.
Shop around you can get
>Customer Service which is more than just friendly staff. A fair deal with as little risk as possible to both parties is good customer service.

Rosemarie B

Rosemarie BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just loving my new kitchen

A big thank you to Glenn and his team at Kitchen Connections Windsor Qld. My new kitchen is everything I was hoping for. The installation went very smoothly and all the contractors were great to work with. Glenn went out of his way to make sure what I wanted was what I got. Can't fault a thing. Thank you to everyone. My kitchen is a breeze to work in.

Tracey Barker

Tracey BarkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Transformed a tired tiny kitchen into a modern open Family friendly space.

Rates and Fees

Glen and Tom are the best

Really happy with the whole process of design and installation. Glen was brilliant with a sharp eye for detail. Such a perfectionist he even sent a cupboard door back that we hadnt spotted anything wrong with. Tom was great at juggling all the trades. Steve the floor man brilliant too. Admin was a let down as didnt let us know the dishwasher was out of stock. We got our own but still waiting for refund.

Laura

Laura

In love with my kitchen!

We were really happy with the experience from Kitchen Connections - from design to installation everything was easy, with good support along the way. We had tight time-frames to work in with our builder and move, and this was all accommodated without any compromise on the experience. We are super happy with the final design and the finishes are beautiful, I love spending time in the kitchen. The installation was on time and the installer, Glen, has been really helpful. We would definitely recommend Kitchen Connections. (Job MT03341-01)

Ros

RosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked like clockwork

Everything went to timeline-starting with delivery, demolition and installation completed brilliantly by Steve.
Glass splash back measuring and installation was very efficiently completed.

A thorough clean (by professionals) after the bench top installation would have been appreciated.

Rates and Fees

Cannot be faulted, flawless in all aspects!!!!

From the time we selected kitchen connection to complete our new kitchen the customer service has been flawless.

From our designer Jeff and Marie our sales consultant we could not be happier with the excellent level of professionalism.

The installation was smooth and without hassle. The installer Matt worked tirelessly to complete the works in two days.

They continued to follow up with the progress and are the most professional kitchen company to deal with.

We would highly recommend Kitchen Connection to anyone wishing to install a new kitchen or renovate their existing one.

Contract ID: MA02231-01

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dramatic change

We had recently had our home repainted. That meant that the buttery cream vinyl doors on our wardrobes looked dated and awful. I visited Kitchen Connection at Jindalee and I choose modern mirrored sliding doors. Ordering them was very easy, they were ready in just a few weeks and the installation was carried out quickly and efficiently. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and polite.
I am thrilled with the new sliding doors. They look beautiful and make our rooms look so much brighter and bigger as can be seen in the before and after photo.
I am very happy with the whole experience.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

An amazing transformation

An easy install from start to finish with attention to detail. My space has been totally transformed. Glenn the builder was fantastic and I felt confident being able to leave and go to work knowing the job would be done well. I am so happy with my new kitchen and looking forward to having all my family here for Christmas.

• +1

Robbe

RobbeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love It

Kitchen Connection has just completed our new kitchen, and we are loving it. The quality is very good. The tradesmen were on time and produced good workmanship with friendly service. The process was well coordinated by Peter. We would be happy to recommend Kitchen Connection

June Hampson

June HampsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

From the time I went to the showroom until the finished product all staff & tradies that built my beautiful new kitchen were awesome.
The timeline I was given was kept on time.
I most definitely recommend Kitchen Connection to anyone wanting a new kitchen.

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

A wonderful experience with this very professional company and the installer did a fantastic job and was very professional. Would highly recommend Kitchen Connections to all my family and friends.

Pauline R.

Pauline R.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Company

Rates and Fees

Absolutely IN LOVE with our new kitchen!!

We could not be happier!
From the first encounter with the sales team to the consultant, our project manager, the installers and the actual materials - we have been very impressed!

We were given detailed information on what to expect. Every single step occurred on time and we had a wonderful project manager who was very responsive and on the ball!

We will be highly recommending kitchen connection to anyone who asks!

• +1
Rates and Fees

Above and beyond Service!

The service provided by the Kitchen Connection team was fantastic. There attention to detail is well commended. Very happy with final product. The CSM was very helpful as we completed the install ourselves. Thanks Kitchen Connection

I love my new kitchen

Just had my new kitchen fitted and I love it yet I was really sceptical as I couldnt visualise the finished product so I have to say I put alot of trust into the Kitchen Connection staff and wow they got it so right. My personal thanks go to Frank at the Capalaba store who designed the Kitchen and Steve also at the Capalaba store who then was my go to man during construction. Steve was attentive, patient and always willing to answer my queries and questions. Brilliant job to the girls in the Capalaba store too who helped me choose fixtures and fittings.

Dave Hasked

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?

Erika and Antony
Erika and Antony

In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.

thank you !!

Wondering

Wonderingasked

In Qld., what are the guidelines for the amount of deposit payable before work is carried out. I have paid $3,840 up front (which is almost half). They are asking for $4007 before work will be started. Now they have also added a 10% on completion fee. Does this sound correct ?

Customer ServiceKitchen Connection

There are different business models operating in Queensland. We would suggest to contact the QBCC and they will be able to provide you assistance with this matter.

Judiasked

Hello,
We recently had a new kitchen installed, and while we are generally happy with the outcome, the microwave has been installed in an awkward place. It is too high from me (I am 5'2'') and on a strange angle, which I believe is unsafe, especially the risk of spilling boiling hot liquid all over myself. We have tried and tried and tried to get someone in to move the microwave down just a little, and while there have been promises, nothing has eventuated and we are still waiting. I feel like once the contract is signed and the money is paid, we have been dropped like a hot potato. Where to from here?

A Smith
A Smith

Hi Judi I’m not sure. Kitchen connection came to you and helped you design the kitchen you wanted and discussed such things prior to the signing of any contract or paying any money. They showed you all the plans so you knew exactly where things would be and what they would look like so I’m not sure what happened for you.

Judi

Yes that's true. It's not until the Microwave was installed that it was obvious that it was too high for me. In our defence, it is difficult to read plans and understand how a new kitchen design will function when the old one is still in place. At that stage, I could not even get to where the microwave would be as the old pantry was there. Kitchen Connection have been wonderful on the whole, but we are finding the follow up service a little frustrating. We have discussed with the staff a very simple solution to the problem, which they say is an easy fix, but are still having no success getting anyone to help us.

Customer ServiceKitchen Connection

Judi
Apologies for the lack of communication. Can you provide your contract no. And we will ensure someone contacts you on Monday to discuss.
Regards