Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 2 of 92)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Narelle Collins

Narelle CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job very well done!!

My walk in wardrobe is now usable thanks to all the help and guidance I received from the TEAM at Kitchen Connection. From showroom to finished product the whole experience has been exactly as they said. I have absolutely no complaints on the quality or workmanship. It's not very often I give 10/10 but the TEAM deserves this score!!

Leanne

LeanneDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic Wardrobe Doors

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience, extremely happy !! - AM4132-01

After spending hours researching and obtaining quotes from other kitchen providers we decided to give Kitchen Connection a go, from the day we signed up the communication from the trades and project manager Sam was 100%. All the trades turned up every time on time, the whole process was a seamless transition into our new kitchen which absolutely love. We made some changes along the way and nothing seemed to be too hard for the guys. The kitchen we selected with help of the designer which has really transformed our whole living area, I am so glad we selected Kitchen Connection and would not hesitate sharing our positive experience with anyone looking to purchase and new Kitchen.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Result for our overall home

We originally had a galley kitchen, long and narrow. Our new kitchen design is so practical, looks lovely, really enhancing our living area. Well done to Kitchen Connection , exemplary professionalism.

KNOO806-01

KNOO806-01South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome kitchen

After a shaky start we decided to give KC another look. Really glad we did, now we have an awesome kitchen which only took 4 days to instal with no problems or stress by a great team of tradies. Expertly co ordinated by Matthew, thanks also to Natalie at Kawana Showroom who put it all together and was able to read exactly what we wanted. To Tash who spent 3 hours measuring and giving us a detail plan. To Matt the installer who worked so diligently to make sure everything lined up perfectly. To Curtis the tiler, awesome job as well as the Plumber, Electricians, Plasterer and the Delivery Guys. Many thanks. We definitely would recommend KC to anyone.
Regards
Marilyn and Nicci Robinson

Michael G.

Michael G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

WG00786-01

The team at Kitchen Connections are fantastic! being that our kitchen dreams were large, not only in functionality, look and feel, but the overall size of the new kitchen had tripled in size, the team at Kitchen Connections walked us through every avenue and ensured us that we would receive everything we wanted..

Jason & his installation team communicated well and ensured that everything was completed to our needs and was done on-time.

Our new kitchen is now installed and we couldn't be happier.

Bob sturdy

Bob sturdySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen

Rough start with the designer but this kitchen has to be seen to believe that the transformation could turn out soo good. The tradesmen were so polite and very professional. Almost like friends and explained every move they made.

Anita M

Anita MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wardrobe Connection - professional from beginning to end

Great communication

From the Shop experience to the home consultation the communication and efficiency throughout, the experience was first class we could not have dreamt of a better outcome we are ecstatic with what the team achieved and we would recommend without a moments hesitation

AJinBriis

AJinBriisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen Connection - just great

This was my first kitchen renovation and expected it to be stressful. Everything went smooth. Matt looked after the project and everything ran to schedule, trades were on time and professional. The girls in the Kitchen Connection showroom at Mt Gravatt were even helpful when I came in with a variety of floor tiles and helped make me make my final decision . Kitchen all done in 2 weeks

Margarette Adams

Margarette AdamsSydney Surrounds, NSW

WG00849-01

All the staff were amazing especially the staff at Tuggerah office (Val). All the trades people were professional and courteous.
The photos are a before and after of my kitchen

AY10299-J

AY10299-JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection! Exactly how I imagined it would be!!

I met with Dean Kiss my Customer Support Manager who was very helpful and super friendly. He made me feel this was going to be a smooth and easy process, which it was! The installers and tradesman were nice, polite and on time! Everything went as per the schedule. I am so happy with my new Kitchen, I love it!!

Great process, great outcome

We met with Glenn at the Windsor showroom and were very impressed with the way he helped us turn our ideas into a design (we'd previously met with another group suggested by our builder and felt we were being pushed into the kitchen they wanted to build rather than what we wanted)

Once we signed on, the team at KC was very happy to work in with our builder and hit all the dates they had committed to. There were inevitably a few issues that popped up during the course of the install, these were all dealt with promptly and to a great standard.

We couldn't be happier with our new kitchen, and have been thouroughly enjoying cooking in it. Thanks to Glenn, Mark and Leigh.

Edmond W.

Edmond W.South East Queensland, QLD

Simply The Best

Firstly let us say we're glad we bought from Kuchen Connection and even better that they sent such a great installer, Brook whose attention to detail was first class. He went in our opinion, above and beyond. Thankyou!

AY10192-01 Love

AY10192-01 LoveSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I chose Kitchen Connection

From the moment I walked into the showroom to the moment the final tile was placed on my wall, the whole process was smooth and easy. Thank you to Julie in the showroom, Phillip the kitchen designer and Dean the project manager for making what could be a completely stressful process, one that was exciting and stress free. I love my new kitchen. Thank you!

Ian

Ian

Just what we'd hoped for!

Happy with new wardobes

Good thing I did not listen to negative feedback I received about the Kitchen Connection group. I was told a handful of horror stories by colleagues and walked into the Mt Gravatt showroom to enquire about upgrading my wardrobes. The team at Mt Gravatt were approachable, friendly and helpful. They organised for Jacinta to come out to my home for measurements and final design of the wardrobes. The team in the background that work out logistics (e.g. rip out, removal, delivery) were wonderful to deal with over the phone. Lastly, the installer Alex was professional and conscientious. The whole process was much simpler than expected and I am now much happier with the amount of storage we have at home!

Sheryl

SherylHunter Region, NSW

Love my kitchen

From start to finish everything was under control by Jason.Had a bit of a hiccup but he sorted with no stress to us.Thank you all tradies, great job all round

A great experience

Thank you to all of the team at Kitchen connections for such a personal and professional service. Both my wife and I are new to any renovations and you all made us feel heard and comfortable throughout the whole process. Thank you for your patience with all our questions.
A special thank you to John and Sam for your advice and follow up service, much appreciated.

Rae

RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great team!

Right from the start with Jane (Designer), Matt Craft (CS Mgr) Dave (rip-out man), Matt (electrical), Clayton (plumbing) and most important Daniel Mag (Installer with offsider Cody) who did a very professional job with lots of attention to detail. The whole team were a pleasure to have in our home and we are very pleased with the result.