Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 2 of 70)

4.4 from 1,399 reviews

Exactly as I imagined it would be.

We were very impressed with the amount of time that Kitchen Connections staff invested in us, from the design stage through to measuring and installation. The whole team were very thorough and professional throughout the process. There were a few minor hiccups along the way, but these were handled with good communication and prompt follow-up action. We're very happy with our new kitchen - it's just beautiful and exactly how I imagined it would be. Thank you, Kitchen Connections.

Can’t stop smiling

Everytime I walk into our new kitchen or even walk past it I can't stop smiling!

If a kitchen can be pretty well this one is pretty. Originally a dark room due to lack of natural light and it always seemed so small - now its light, and bright and it seems so much bigger than what it was and now its perfect! I think they sneakily increased the floor area!!

The Kitchen Connection team made it really easy for us, no delays, no surprises!

love it - come have coffee!!

AM03608-01

My kitchen is awesome- can't thank you enough

I've been meaning to write this review for 6 months- but just got round to...which raises the question how does someone who can't even find 10 mins to write a review have time to plan and complete a full kitchen reno...the answer is Kitchen Connection Windsor- I can honestly say they were fantastic- they organised everything and the result is beautiful.

We initially went to Kitchen Connection Windsor, just to look at a work top they had on display- we were in the process of planning the kitchen with another company and I saw they had on show a stone I like on the caeserstone website. But, as soon as we walked through the door every one was so friendly. We got chatting to Glenn and he was so helpful and genuinely seemed like he had a real passion for kitchens.

I was working away that week, and we wanted to move quickly, so he agreed to meet with my boyfriend after work in the showroom. And, get this...he even offered to make him dinner and give him a beer.

I was a bit sceptical about how well my dream kitchen design was going to go in my boyfriends hands with a beer... but I need not have worried. My boyfriend headed to the showroom, armed with strict instructions of what I wanted and my Pinterest account.

A couple of hours later I'm at work and I get a call, apparently my dream kitchen, has been fully designed incorporating everything I asked for! Even better it's completely on budget and and can be started when we want it to! Also... my boyfriend, who had previously shown relatively limited interest in said kitchen design has had a lovely meal at the showroom and really enjoyed designing the kitchen! I was thinking wow- is Glenn a miracle worker, this has to be too good to be true!

But, it was not too good to be true, the kitchen all went to plan. Mark was great. All the trades who came were great and charged what Glenn had said they would. Michael was super helpful and paid such good attention to detail making sure the kitchen was fitted perfectly.

I love my kitchen so much, every time I look at it it makes me so happy! My boyfriend likes to take the credit for the beautiful design...but I can't help thinking the credit probably belongs to Glenn (and my clearly very detailed Pinterest inspiration account) It's perfect-Thank- you.

Great Service, Lovely Kitchen

Kitchen Connections at Kotara have done a great job installing my new kitchen. From my initial contact with the very helpful, informative and friendly staff, particularly Susan, in the show room to the excellent tradies including Tyson Keenan (cabinet maker) and Shawn (Urban Electrical) who did all the hard yards, I have found the process to be really positive. The design process was excellent. Sonia was very generous with her time, knowledgeable and listened to my needs. The design was further refined at the check measure by Malcolm, my customer support manager. Malcolm communicated clearly in a very timely manner. One of the best parts of working with Kitchen Connections was the coordination of the trades. All my tradies were excellent and worked really hard. When the cabinet installer, Tyson, noticed a tiny lump on one of the cupboard doors he contacted Malcolm who organised a replacement which was installed within 2 weeks. All of the trades were on time, communicated really well and responded to my home's lumps and bumps with great flexibility. My kitchen looks great, is really functional and ticks all of the boxes I had. I would highly recommend Kitchen Connections at Kotara! Cheers.

Wonderful new kitchen

This was a major project for us and we did not get into it lightly. We were grateful for the amount of planning and the dedication of the Kitchen Connections Team. Things did not go exactly as planned and i did expect some bumps along the way for a project this size with lots of moving parts. The reason I am giving a 5/5 rating is because the Team and installers bent over backwards to remedy any issues along the way. They were knowledgeable, forthright and professional and the result is a beautiful new kitchen the way that we wanted it, new working appliances which make our life easier and we are overjoyed with the result. We would definitely work with them again.

Exceeding our expectations

My wife and I recently decided to replace the tired and worn kitchen at our home in North Lakes, we looked around and went to several companies to have a look at what was available and trending at the moment.

We found the staff at North Lakes Kitchen Connection to be most helpful, friendly and eager to assist us.

At first we were a little tentative with the whole process and it seemed very daunting, but with the contact and support we received from the first meeting right up until the completion, we could not have been happier. The whole process was made clear and concise and was very easy to follow, all the information and guidance was excellent and our experience was actually quite relaxing. All the tradies turned up on time and on the dates advised, cleaned up after themselves and were friendly and informative and eager to please.

We are very happy with the result and would highly recommend the North Lakes Kitchen Connection team to anybody that was thinking about replacing or renovating their kitchen.

Thanks guys you exceeded our expectations.

Kerry and John
NL00837-01

Love love love my new kitchen! Thanks KC Windsor (WR02554-01)

The design phase was very exciting! Glenn S from KC Windsor was full of ideas and extremely knowledgeable and we couldn't have asked for better service. Mark K was our CSM who was helpful but we had to follow up with him regularly to make sure things happened. There were hiccups along the way including the trade schedule not being followed by the stone installers. This had a knock-on affect with the other trades and delayed completion. All the other trades were professional and helpful and completed the job with no issues. The cabinetmaker, Steve Cini, was brilliant and is exceptional at his job. He's got great attention to detail and is a perfectionist. He alone deserves 5 STARS. Overall, my kitchen is fabulous and I couldn't be happier. Thank you KC Windsor :-).

Excellent kitchen. Great install.

Gold stars to John - sales at Ashmore Qld and the trades. Ben - installer, Jesse - plumber, Chris - plasterer and Matt - tiler you did an amazing job with my kitchen. Thank you.

great kitchen. great installation and services

Kitchen was installed in 1 day with old kitchen removed that day aswell. all trades people polite and hardworking. Kitchen signed off as complete 1 month from start. kitchen connection staff absolutely efficient did their job perfectly. I would recommend kitchen connection west Gosford to anyone requiring a new kitchen. Our designer and customer support manager went above and beyond with their support and professionalism resulting in a brilliant kitchen that suites our family. Kez

Excellent customer service

My wife and I decided to renovate our kitchen and after a bit of research decided to go with kitchen connections. I must say it was the best decision. The team at KC Mt Gravatt were awesome from the first tome we walked into the show room till the day the kitchen was complete they we’re with us step by step. Our kitchen is amazing. Thank you kitchen connections

Excellent service!

I've had Kitchen Connections kitchen cabinets for some years now, and they've stood up very well. However, one of the corner cabinets' mechanism came adrift, and I couldn't work out exactly what was wrong. I called KC and got very prompt response from the Customer Service Manager (Dean Kiss). He came out personally to see what was wrong, and fixed it within a few minutes. He was very friendly, very courteous, and above all very efficient in dealing with my problem. Good work!

Great Quality, Great Trades, Rushed design & Client management

Creating our dream quality kitchen was not a little project and we choose Kitchen Connections to work with. The design process and sales pitch was rushed and pushy but our designer as a person was great. My lesson from this process would be to have spent hours on pinterest looking at options and layouts and colour combos etc before going into the show room and especially before our design meeting.
For installation the trades were all very professional especially Glenn the Cabinet Maker. I would personally rate him 5 stars. He was a perfectionist and I know my kitchen isn't going any where.
Luke our client manager was frustrating to deal with and never got back to me when he said he would when there were issues to be sorted out.
Over all I am happy with our kitchen.

Great appearance and very functional, but! MAO1814-01

Showroom staff and designer were knowledgeable and very friendly, but Customer support manager was not upto standard. Stonemasons were a shambles, very stressful and took up 4 days of my time and my pantry had to be re-adjusted twice and I had to pay the extra costs. Overall, the kitchen turned out great in both appearance and functionality.

My Perfect Kitchen JE02699-01

From my first visit to the Kitchen Connection Showroom to the finished kitchen we have had no problems at all just thoughtful and helpful people including all trades and showroom staff.
They came on a Sunday to measure and we worked out our design and within a couple of hours I had a 3D design of what it would look like. Amazing,
Within 4 weeks they had stripped our kitchen and installed the new one.
My installer went beyond what we expected of him with forward thinking on many different aspects of the whole installation.
We were very happy with the costs and also the estimate trade costs which were spot on one even came in lower!
I love my new kitchen it has everything I wanted, works well and looks amazing!

Install done - but it could have been better experience

Happy with the cost and happy with the quality. Not happy about the back and forth and delays over the say reason. Three times to get the pantry doors correct. Waiting weeks and multiple requests to get overhead cupboard doors fitted. Biggest issue is that the pantry doors do not open inwards as requested and as promised. I guess I may recommend Kitchen Connection.

My dream Kitchen

My kitchen needed renovating badly it was dark and lacked bench space. I contacted Kitchen Connection from the first contact in the showroom, through the design and construction process I was treated with kindness and understanding of my needs. Appointments were kept and on time, tradespeople turned when due and carried out their work in a very professional manner. My designer Peter designed the kitchen to allow for my disability, the kitchen works beautifully for me and will allow me to remain in my own home longer. The whole process from start to finish was really good there were a couple of small hiccoughs but in the end, these are forgotten as I love my new light bright streamlined kitchen.

Awesome Kitchen

From the time spent looking to the final outcome our Kitchen was delivered on time all tradies were professional, clean and respectful of our home, answered any questions without fuss and assisted with good advice. We are very pleased and grateful for the care taken.

Thank you very much!

Thank you to KC North Lakes, Nat and Shaz for helping with design product selections. There were hiccups along the way but everyone wanted to make sure it was up to scratch when finished. Nothing was a problem for Mark K and the installer Steve Cini has a laser eye and a steady hand to get everything fitting right! He was always willing to go over and above = 5 STARS! Just make sure you have bacon for him ;). We are very happy with the finished product!

Impressive: smart and spacious

Our ideas were expertly implemented by Kitchen Connection and we are very happy with the process and the result. From our first visit to the showroom in Aspley and the prompt appointment with Philip who drew up our design- a breeze; to the check measure with Mark - seamless; and the installation by Steven Craig who was most competent, efficient and personable; to the installers of the caesar stone benches who did a great-looking job most efficiently... overall we have our dream kitchen!

Great Wardrobe

I had a wardrobe designed and installed in two and a half weeks. Marie at Maroochydore Kitchen Connection suggested an alternative design to the one I had planned which provided more efficient use of the space and looks a lot better. I am delighted with the end result.

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?
In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.thank you !!

In Qld., what are the guidelines for the amount of deposit payable before work is carried out. I have paid $3,840 up front (which is almost half). They are asking for $4007 before work will be started. Now they have also added a 10% on completion fee. Does this sound correct ?
There are different business models operating in Queensland. We would suggest to contact the QBCC and they will be able to provide you assistance with this matter.

Hello, We recently had a new kitchen installed, and while we are generally happy with the outcome, the microwave has been installed in an awkward place. It is too high from me (I am 5'2'') and on a strange angle, which I believe is unsafe, especially the risk of spilling boiling hot liquid all over myself. We have tried and tried and tried to get someone in to move the microwave down just a little, and while there have been promises, nothing has eventuated and we are still waiting. I feel like once the contract is signed and the money is paid, we have been dropped like a hot potato. Where to from here?
Hi Judi I’m not sure. Kitchen connection came to you and helped you design the kitchen you wanted and discussed such things prior to the signing of any contract or paying any money. They showed you all the plans so you knew exactly where things would be and what they would look like so I’m not sure what happened for you.Yes that's true. It's not until the Microwave was installed that it was obvious that it was too high for me. In our defence, it is difficult to read plans and understand how a new kitchen design will function when the old one is still in place. At that stage, I could not even get to where the microwave would be as the old pantry was there. Kitchen Connection have been wonderful on the whole, but we are finding the follow up service a little frustrating. We have discussed with the staff a very simple solution to the problem, which they say is an easy fix, but are still having no success getting anyone to help us.Judi Apologies for the lack of communication. Can you provide your contract no. And we will ensure someone contacts you on Monday to discuss. Regards Kitchen Connection Customer Service