Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 2 of 98)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Matt

MattRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very Impressed!

We absolutely love our new kitchen. The process from start to finish was very smooth.
Brooke our kitchen installer had great attention to detail, which we really appreciated.
Highly recommended! :-)

Roy and Gloria Smyth

Roy and Gloria SmythSouth East Queensland, QLD

New home Kitchen

Very simple process
Designed by professionals , installed by professionals for the ordinary people of this world.
All I can say the whole process from our meeting in the showroom , dealing with the design team and all the different trades that came to our house was a class act and the end product was fantastic.

Frank

FrankBRISBANE

Excellent Kitchen and appliances

Frank from Capalaba job number CA03622 was great with the design.So happy with our new kitchen. Our installer kane did an out standing job and his work was very tidy. Mathew was also great with outstanding communication.

Smiley

Smiley

Great experience

Highly recommended. Great experience through out, although there was a minor issue on the installation but was resolved really quickly. Happy with the design, final instalation, price and service provided.

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Highly recommend this company. From start to finish communication and tradies were professional and polite. They were willingly helpful through any changes I wanted. Very happy with the outcome. The designer spent 6 hours with us initially and kept up communication when required. The tradies are a little pricey but for the convenience of them being organised by KC they just touch base with you the day before their allocated day.

• +1Thumbnail
Barry - Happy Customer

Barry - Happy Customer South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Kitchen

I recently had my kitchen installed from Kitchen Connection.
I am very happy with the end result as it has totally transformed my house.
The process worked due to the great work from the kitchen designer. The process takes time, however the outstanding finishes and workable areas make it worth it.
The best part of the process was that I didn’t have to organise all the trades. Kitchen Connection did all this for me at a fair price.

Tania F.

Tania F.South East Queensland, QLD

My disasterous experience with Kitchen Connection

Samuel

SamuelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Happy

I had a rough idea in my head how I wanted the kitchen, and couldn't be more happy with the result. From the first consultation and planning, through to the install, all went extremely smooth. Dave did a great job with the install, and was able to make adjustments with no problems.
Next will be a wardrobe fitout..

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Kitchen Renovation has transformed our lives !!! LOVE MY NEW KITCHEN. They are the best people to deal with.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

WR03349-01

I purchased my new apartment and had issues with trades and decided to check out Kitchen Connections in Windsor, Brisbane. This was by far the best decision I made. Mark, Glenn, Steve, Scott and Leighton all trades and staff helped make my renovation and kitchen come true. Highly recommended and looking forward to using them again on my next project.

Attention to detail.

Great experience with kitchen connection and everything worked out fabulously. Brooke did our cabinet installation and was extremely meticulous with everything. In fact, all the tradies recommended by kitchen connection did a great Job! It was reassuring to have everything looked after by Tom, who coordinated everything for us including all the appliances. :)

Good Installation with Frequent Checkpoints with Customer - AY10509-01

We had our kitchen replaced entirely. There were a number of challenges through the process of design , pricing and then installation - not the least of which was sourcing equipment during COVID-19 , but Mark our customer support manager kept in constant touch and between us we found a away through them. There was no 'sell and forget it' approach.

Stuart D.
Stuart D.

AY10509-01 is our job ref.

Carrie T.

Carrie T.South East Queensland, QLD

My perfect kitchen - NL01635-01

From start to finish they listened to what I wanted and it came out perfectly. I LOVE my new kitchen. Timelines were met and communication was fantastic. Very happy withy the results and the costs.

Kitchen review awesome work and customer service

Very happy with the result of my kitchen,I let the designer do his work and the results were amazing,jason organised all the trades and appliances and everything in the kitchen matches and works well with the rest of the house,would highly recommend to anything looking to get a new kitchen.

Heidi Dawson

Heidi DawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Excellent communication, great quality products and friendly staff. Install completed ahead of schedule; all tradies were super friendly, timely, organised and worked around our sparky, plumber and 6 month old puppy that likes to jump on everyone and 4 year old that likes to talk to everyone. :) Highly recommended.

Pas

PasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our kitchen is absolutely awesome!!

From the start all persons involved with our kitchen have done a excellent job.
We couldn’t be more proud of the results and what was achieved in the 2 weeks.
Thanks to everyone you made this renovation go smoothly, communication was excellent all the way to the end.
Would recommend all the teams involved, very friendly and helpful.
Cheers everyone
Paul and Carol

Les W.

Les W.South East Queensland, QLD

Master piece

Awesome experience from first point of contact to completion
Absolutely total communication through whole job
Sub trades ie installer/ plumber / electrical etc were all on time and completely communicated with each other

RowenaC

RowenaCSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Love my new kitchen

Sue J.

Sue J.

Lived up to expectations.

Kitchen Connection service was helpful & professional from the people at the Showroom, the Designer, the measure up, and all the tradespeople. Our Carpenter Ben was friendly and did a great job with the Kitchen fitting. There were a couple of small issues but they were sorted out with no problems or arguments. We are so happy with the quality, the finish, and functionality of our new Kitchen.

Our New Kitchen Is Amazing!

Susan

Susanasked

What is the cooling off period after signing the contract for a new kitchen?

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards