Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 3 of 92)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Shano

ShanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

I now sleep in my kitchen...(“,)

Exceptional service and quality workmanship. Such an easy process and really happy with the end result. I highly recommend Kitchen Connection. They were by far the most professional company to deal with...

Latha Bellary

Latha BellarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome team and amazing finish

The whole experience was pleasant
Jacqui at the shop was very approachable and accommodative. She was happy to make the changes to the design even in the last minute
Stevie who came to put things all together did a marvellous job!
On the whole very pleased with the whole team

John

JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The Early Stages

craig

craigWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

new kitchen is wonderful

great efficient service and and lovely finish.

John and Kelly

John and KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

New Modern Kitchen

Thank you to John Bourke & all involved in our new Kitchen, from the Ashmore branch.
Sam the installer did a great job, worked with us to ensure a perfect finish.
We kept the same footprint and now have a beautiful modern kitchen, which met expectations.
Love it.

• +2
Mandy and Peter

Mandy and PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great all round package

Really enjoyed the ease of having one company provide us with initial overall costs for our house renovation and kitchen replacement through them and their subcontractors. From builder to electrician to plumber to tiler everything went to plan and Steve the kitchen installer added his magic touch.

Julia TA00635-01

Julia TA00635-01Darling Downs, QLD

Life changing improvement. TA00635-01

Jenny Doeland MA00498

Jenny Doeland MA00498South East Queensland, QLD

Love my new wardrobes, fantastic job by all concerned at Kitchen Connections

Professional and perfect, is how I would describe my experience with Kitchen Connections. Especially my installer Stevie, fantastic job. Slanting ceilings, bulkheads, not an ordinary wardrobe installation, Stevie is a very experienced and capable tradesman, in all respects.

Steve Mc

Steve McSydney, NSW

A fabulous kitchen which does justice to our home

We found everyone we dealt with to be very professional and helpful. Communication was regular and excellent and things happened when we were told they would. The tradespeople were all excellent but Martin (our installer) was amazing, his attention to detail made all the difference.... finding our walls were not square and the floor not level he still achieved a fantastic result. Yes, there were a couple of hiccups with a door missing and another needing to be replaced, but it was all taken care of without issue.

Delighted

Many thanks to Travis at the Gosford store for the many hours he put into designing our very functional and bright new kitchen. From there it was over to our customer support manager to do the final measure and schedule the required trades persons which made for a stress free experience. All tradesman were prompt effecient and left the area tidy each day. Nothing was to much trouble for any of the team. We're delighted with the finished result and would reccomend Kitchen Connection to any one thinking of installing a new kithen. Huge Thank You Team. Jean

JoRo

JoRoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Once they have your money the customer service leaves a lot to be desired

Cant believe I waited so long.

I have waited 10 years to have my wardrobes done. This was the last of the renovations that needed doing. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 children, so storage and space is an understatement. The team at Kitchen Connection were very professional with my quote and organising installation. Very happy with the end result. Cant believe how much more space we have. Very happy and highly recommend for price and quality.

Great Service from initial Design through to installation.

Design assistance by Jeff at the Maroochydore/Kawana Store was outstanding. He trusted our vision and made it work. Thank you, the end product is amazing. Great quality cabinets and service from everyone involved. Recommend Kitchen Connection to customers wanting experienced design assistance and a smooth process from start to finish.

Brad and Sue

Brad and SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a team at Kitchen Connection (Jindalee, Brisbane) - leading to the kitchen of our dreams!

Lynda

LyndaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Better than expected

Bob Kaz AMWC0627-01

Bob Kaz AMWC0627-01South East Queensland, QLD

Inbuilt Master Suite Wardrobe

Thank you for a great experience with your team at Ashmore especially Leone the sales consultant lovely bubbly and knows her products.
The installer you guys used was great and pleasent to work with

All looks great installed just what we wanted
Many Thanks again
Bob and Kaz
Nerang
AMWC0627-01

Geham

GehamDarling Downs, QLD

New Wardrobe

Many thanks for my new three door wardrobe. It looks great and blends well in the room. Jay worked wonders on the installation. Great job - I would recommend Wardrobe Connections via Kitchen Connections for an excellent wardrobe designed to accommodate one's own personal taste.

Sheila

SheilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service from start to finish

From the first moment we talked to KC the process was easy to make a new kitchen happen.
The designer listened to what we wanted and made suggestions to make it even better than we expected.
From then on the process was seamless and it all happened on time and budget. Everyone we had contact with has been very helpful and supportive - they even took time to show me how everything worked. A very professional team of people and a quality product.
Our new kitchen is fantastic and opens up our house to make it feel much brighter and bigger. Love it. Thank you KC, Jeff, Kendall and team.

BFA

BFASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen with a few hurdles

The end result looks fantastic but there were a few errors along the way eg. A few cabinet doors were made the incorrect size, caeasersne bench was incorrectly cut, incorrect door handles were supplie but all was rectified quite quickly.

Lyn

Lynasked

How do I remove my review?

Sueasked

I want to know who i can contact to get my kitchen finished ? It was indtalled on the 31st of january and still not completed

Michelle Aldridge
Michelle Aldridge

Hi Sue, have Kitchen Connection refused to finish the job? Michelle

Sue

Hi, someone got in contact with me this afternoon, and will be putting the kick boards in tomorrow, but i had to write a message on the Facebook page just to get in touch with someone, pretty poor customer service. Not happy

Daveasked

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?

Erika and Antony
Erika and Antony

In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.

thank you !!

Unhappy
Unhappy

Use a different company if you want the job done well and not Kitchen Connection.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives