Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 3 of 98)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Karen

KarenFar North Queensland, QLD

Bathroom cabinetry from KC Windsor

We went through KC Windsor for our kitchen and bathroom cabinetry and have recently posted a positive review for the kitchen cabinetry. Our review for the bathroom cabinetry is similarly positive and we share here photos of the main bathroom and ensuite. We feel a classy, cohesive look was achieved and are very happy with the end results and with KC Windsor.

BernieHole

BernieHoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

A kitchen renovwhich is first class WR03068-01

Kitchen connection did a superb job on our kitchen from start to finish. The tradies were all fantastic especially the cabinet maker whose finished detail was truely outstanding. So pleased.

Love my new kitchen

The whole process with the team was excellent from Sarah the designer, Dean our co-ordinator and all the tradies in between everything went so smoothly. Dean was in touch throughout. The tradies were all excellent, confirmed the day before they came, arrived on time, were all very polite and respectful. It all wen to schedule and just love. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Marjorie W.

Marjorie W.Sydney, NSW

M & B CL0088-01

From start to finish Kitchen Connection were a pleasure to deal with, everyone was very accommodating.
The tradies were first class, & could not fault them & we are always looking for perfection & that we certainly found with everyone we dealt with. Would have no hesitation in highly recommending Kitchen Connection. The whole experience was stress free. Thank you all for my beautiful kitchen

WRW00738-01  Ali

WRW00738-01 AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive service

My experience with Kitchen Connection (Wardrobe Connection) was a very positive one. Special mention to Jackie (designer) and Chris (installer) who were both exceptional to deal with. Our new walk in wardrobe is perfect. Would definitely recommend this Company.

So in love with our new kitchen!

Amazing!

The processes from beginning to end was excellent. We have never had any renovations run so smoothly. The Team, who were incredibly professional, turned up when they said they would, left the site clean each day and nothing was too much trouble.

I cannot recommend them highly enough - if you need a new kitchen don't go anywhere else.

Jackson69

Jackson69South East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen Connection Experience

Loved my experience with KC - from my initial consult with Jackie instore (Newmarket Brsbane shop); Sarah the designer visiting me at home 3 times (she was VERY patient with me!); and Mark who did the check measure and over-saw the project from beginning to end. L O V E my new kitchen - my "brief" was fullfilled! Wanted a "biiger" feeling kitchen without actually being able to add any extra footage to the area. Rip out was 5th January and kitchen back in action 22nd January. Couldn;t have had a better seamless experience.

So pleased with our beautiful new Kitchen!

Kitchen Connection promised to take the stress and the hard work out of replacing our old kitchen for us and they did exactly as they promised. Communication throughout each step of the process was excellent. We couldn't be happier with the end result! Steve our project manager and Neil our installer were brilliant - made our life easy and did a superb job.

Rhea S.

Rhea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and helpful

Very happy with the service from start to finish. Everything was done on time and in a professional manor. The kitchen is exactly how I pictured it, the designers knew what I wanted.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Non-Standard Job

Our job was a bit different as a side wall required some infill; we already had open shelving, and we lifted existing carpet to secure tracks to a concrete floor. Everything went smoothly and on-schedule with care to ensure the doors didn't leave gaps when closed, cleaned down all surfaces including the ceiling when the job was finished.

Warren

MaudGold Coast

Poor service

Hong

Hong Sydney, NSW

We are happy with the jobs done

The entire process went smoothly with no delay or issues. All the jobs were finished with excellent quality at professional level. When we have issues in the process, our Customer Support Manager was always quick to response and helpful. I have to say it was a satisfactory experience.

Kawana

KawanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would never use Kitchen connection again

The design process took four goes with three different people.
I was not happy that the total amount had to be paid before the work could be started.
Once the kitchen cabnets arrived one section had to be replaced.
When the bench top arrived two section had to be replaced as they were not cut to the design shape.
The whole process was not enjoyable.

Derek Brown

Derek BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Kitchen at my Straddie Apartment

I am very happy with the service and the finished product however having to find trades on the Island created additional stress that I did not expect. Regardless of the location Kitchen Connection should take care of all trades involved.

Jane W.

Jane W.

Lovin my kitchen

Selecting kitchen connection to do my new kitchen was the best decision my husband and I made
Selection process of colours etc was easy with the help from the Kotara store
Designing was a little more complex as my kitchen is very large and I changed my mind on a few things from 1st design but they were very accommodating and changed the design for me without any hassles until we/I got it right
They kept in contact with me throughout the whole process with organising Plumming, electricians, installation, Splashbacks making sure I was happy with the job, and I’m lovin my kitchen

Dream Kitchen

The Kitchen Connection team at West Gosford provided an excellent service, value for money and outstanding quality for our renovation. Trevor our designer was so helpful, we added a new laundry and entertainment unit to our renovation. Blake A our Customer Support Manager could not have been more helpful he organised everything, on time delivery, and ensuring every contractor was here on time and on budget. Our kitchen fitting was precise nothing was left to chance. Would definitely recommend the team at Kitchen Connection West Gosford.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hellish Stories about Kitchen Renos

JDA

JDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new wardrobes

Thank you to everyone at Kitchen Connection for our fantastic wardrobes. The team were very helpful when designing our wardrobes. The customer service and installation team were punctual and got the job done quicker than first stated. The cost was well within other wardrobe companies prices. The finished product exceeded our expectations. Very happy with the finished product. Thinking of now doing the other rooms.

Susan

Susanasked

What is the cooling off period after signing the contract for a new kitchen?

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards