Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 3 of 85)

4.4 from 1,695 reviews

4.4

1,695 reviews
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

So happy with our new wardrobes

Our walk-in robes were exactly as envisaged. We are very happy with both the final product and the service all the way from initial in-home planning meeting to the installation. All aspects on time and thoroughly professional.

Mrs H

Mrs H

Love our new kitchen

Kitchen Connection was fabulous to deal with. We were given great advice and couldn't be happier with the finished product. There were a couple of hiccups but they were dealt with quickly and without fuss (the sign of a great company). The whole team were wonderful to deal with and we would highly recommend them.

Rob

RobDarling Downs, QLD

Superb service and fantastic kitchen!

From the prompt and friendly design consultation, to the in home measure, design and planning, right through to deconstruct, build and finish, the project has gone perfectly. Trades estimate was spot on, the trades were helpful, polite and on schedule. The quality of the kitchen is top notch, the finish superb and we could not be happier with the result and our experience with Kitchen Connection. Would recommend them to anyone.

Marie Duggan

Marie DugganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delighted with our perfect kitchen - Thank you

Highly recommend Kitchen Connection at North Lakes. Gareth and Rebecca expertly guided us through the design. Danny managed the project beautifully and installation was excellent. Amazing finish with stone benchtop.

Cas

CasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Beginning with the showroom , through to the trades I have had a beautiful kitchen installed! Everything went smoothly and I am so thrilled that I trusted these guys and would definitely recommend them.

Helen S.

Helen S.

LOVE LOVE LOVE our new kitchen AM03895-01

The entire project was simple, quick and completed to schedule. Both Kitchen Connection and the Contractors were up to date with ideas. The premises were cleaned after each attendance. Fantastic job and great service!

Christine Sinclair

Christine SinclairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful

Very happy with the result, hard work and communication we received from our first visit to Kitchen Connection. The installer Kane is a perfectionist and he is a credit to your company. All tradies we’re here when scheduled and all brilliant.

ALLAN

ALLANSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect - AY09939-01

Kane the installer is amazing at what he does, he went above & beyond to make our kitchen perfect. I would recommend kitchen connection to anyone looking to upgrade their existing kitchen. I also commend the guys that put in the stone benchtop - excellent work.

First rate service TA 00507-01

My full kitchen renovation was designed, planned and installed in a professional and timely manner. Excellent work! Great communication from all KC staff and trades involved. Showroom presented a good range of kitchen concepts which made it easier to work towards my ideal kitchen.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed Once Again - Customer Service Fail

After much going backward and forward we have again been disappointed by the customer service from Kitchen Connection. I have heard several negative comments and wish I had researched better before spending $50,000 on a kitchen that is sub standard. We still have had no luck in resolving our issue with the Corian benchtops and several other problems. We will now have to spend thousands of dollars replacing the top at our own cost. Please steer clear of Kitchen Connections, they do not offer any follow up service and simply do not care once they have received their payment. No responsibility taken at all.

Colleen

ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

They value their reputation

Thanks for Roy solved my problems. It was my impulsive decision made all the trouble. But they graciously helped me out. It means a lot to me. I hope the company will strive for the best.

Healthy P

Healthy PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great new laundry!

Great new laundry, teams well with the kitchen we got from Kitchen Connection a couple of years ago. Kane, the installer was once again brilliant. And all the tradies were a pleasure to have in our home. CA02448-04

Grace. G

Grace. GHunter Region, NSW

Our Kitchen by Kitchen Connection

Great experience with Kitchen Connection. Seamless journey through all the stages; quote, design, measure, delivery and install. Amazing communication from all staff, competitive prices and high quality products. We 100% recommend!
KA09730-01

Positive experience.

Dave (The installer) is amazing! He went above & beyond to make our kitchen perfectly fit together despite a few challenges along the way (no fault of his) he sorted it all, and the kitchen now looks fantastic.
Although not the cheapest company around most of the trades (Dave & the flooring boys in particular) certainly made it an enjoyable experience, and we can't thank those trades enough. Along with Jeff for the time & effort he put into designing our kitchen. We never knew we could fit so much into a kitchen!

So happy!

Kirstie

KirstieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my new kitchen.

Before committing to Kitchen Connection, I got a couple of quotes around getting a new kitchen done. At the end of the day there were cheaper quotes but barely and it was for flat packs. What I wanted was built to fit and quality. What an awesome job they did. They did what they said they would do in a timely manner and kept us informed. I love my new kitchen and my partner and I actually argue over who is cooking and we have so much space.

palu

paluGold Coast

Very Happy

Contract Number RAW00344-01
I had my old WIR replaced. Everything from the consultation to the installation was perfect. Very professional company. Couldn't have done it better myself. Thankyou to everyone.

Jenny

JennyDarling Downs, QLD

Very Happy

Even though there were a couple of hiccups re damaged cabinets I am very pleased with everything from start to finish with my new kitchen. From the moment I went to the showroom and was given wonderful assistance from Veronique, to Shaye who helped with design and to Jason, my customer support manager, who was extremely helpful with any questions I had and for putting into place a prompt replacement of the damaged cupboards. All the tradesmen were also terrific. I was extremely impressed with how organised every process was and at no stage was I left in the dark. I have already spoken highly of you to people and won't hesitate to do so in the future.
Jenny TA000492-01

ABFAB

Looks like it was the way the kitchen should have been orientated from the beginning! We are really impressed with the whole process and the tradies who were employed in completing the work!

L and N

L and NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our expectations on all levels

Lyn

Lynasked

How do I remove my review?

Sueasked

I want to know who i can contact to get my kitchen finished ? It was indtalled on the 31st of january and still not completed

Michelle Aldridge
Michelle Aldridge

Hi Sue, have Kitchen Connection refused to finish the job? Michelle

Sue

Hi, someone got in contact with me this afternoon, and will be putting the kick boards in tomorrow, but i had to write a message on the Facebook page just to get in touch with someone, pretty poor customer service. Not happy

Dave Hasked

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?

In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.

thank you !!