Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection (page 4 of 95)

• Timeliness

• +6Thumbnail
HE00669-01     K

HE00669-01 KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer service.

I had the pleasure of using Kitchen Connection. Due to the high demand, we waited about 10 weeks for our kitchen to be installed. When it came time for the install the whole process was excellent. Our installer, Ben Slade, was fantastic and finished the installation quickly and professionally. The Customer Support Manager Steve was great, checking in to see how things were progressing throughout the install and when we did have any issues, he was straight onto it and had it resolved in a timely manner.

Quality and tradies A1,

Tradies were professional in everyway and the quality of kitchen cupboards is 1st grade.
however management of the project was a nightmare. still waiting on promises
upper management has also ignored our complaints
Upper management rectified issues

Find out how Kitchen Connection compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Simply beautiful, it has transformed our home.

From the first consultation in the office to the last item delivered, the service was exceptional. We were kept informed at all times on the progress and it was very stress free.

Lloyd and Robyne

Lloyd and RobyneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

From start to finish there was a professional attitude, from the sales team, Management & tradesmen on the job. To be sure there was a few minor issues which were handled quite well. Good job.

Dexter

DexterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is this really our kitchen??

Beautifully made, beautifully installed. Very happy with our kitchen. So big and bright. Kitchen Connection have great service and follow ups!! Very impressed with everything. Would recommend. Thank you all!!

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's the putting right that counts!

We recently had our second kitchen installed by Kitchen Connection and we love it! What impressed us most and why we went back to Kitchen Connections is the follow through.

Neil Thompson

Neil ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen Reno....Excellent company to deal!

Kitchen Connections did a fantastic job in the execution of our ideal open plan kitchen renovation. The organisation and coordination of all the trades by Mark Kendall and his team was 1st class which resulted in a well executed install that was completed in accordance with the planned schedule. Communication through all stages of the works was seamless. would definitely recommend Kitchen Connections to friends and colleagues.

Sergio of Ballesteros

Sergio of BallesterosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality end result well organised company

End result is fantastic. Well organised from start to finish. Pleasure to deal with friendly staff. Tradies were tidy and communicated well with scheduling times etc. In the end were came out under budget!

Richard N.

Richard N.South East Queensland, QLD

A fine kitchen

The resulting kitchen is very well executed. Working inside it (most people would call that 'cooking') is like working inside a well-equipped mechanics workshop. On a race car :-). Bear in mind that we chose the absolute top-of-the-range kitchen cabinetry and appliances. So, to get this result is very, very expensive and for what are surely cash flow reasons, Kitchen Connection needs (demands) full payment before they will allow the kitchen to be delivered (probably their vendor won't let them have it until they're paid first!). Which would be 'no worries' until something like the covid crisis creates delays. That, and unforced errors by measuring team, caused ours to take not days, but many, many weeks to complete.

Donna Wills

Donna WillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Designer Wardrobe

Well I am super impressed with this new wardrobe. It has style and function. I was able to hang hundreds of items and just love the floating shelves and 2 drawer units as well. It is so fabulous, I would throughly recommend this product, soft closing draws. It is an absolute pleasure to step in the wardrobe. Right from visiting the showroom to the measure and installation- I can not fault the service that was delivered to me. I can’t speak highly enough about it. I will definitely be using your company and products again when we build. Thank you

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing

From the very first appointment we where extremely happy to use kitchen connection wardrobes. The staff at the Windsor store where so helpful and professional especially our designer Jackie. She was patient and polite helping us through the whole progress . The pricing was supper competitive. The product and finish was top grade standard supper impressed thank you guys for all your work

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

1000% Better

From initially talking to the consultant Rebecca, to the jovial delivery guys, to Steve who did the installation, I could not fault anything. Process was very smooth, everyone I was in contact with was very professional and relaxed which showed they knew their job. I have a 1000% better product than what I had to start with. I would not hesitate to recommend North Lakes KC. NLW00681-01

Narelle Collins

Narelle CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job very well done!!

My walk in wardrobe is now usable thanks to all the help and guidance I received from the TEAM at Kitchen Connection. From showroom to finished product the whole experience has been exactly as they said. I have absolutely no complaints on the quality or workmanship. It's not very often I give 10/10 but the TEAM deserves this score!!

Leanne

LeanneDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic Wardrobe Doors

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience, extremely happy !! - AM4132-01

After spending hours researching and obtaining quotes from other kitchen providers we decided to give Kitchen Connection a go, from the day we signed up the communication from the trades and project manager Sam was 100%. All the trades turned up every time on time, the whole process was a seamless transition into our new kitchen which absolutely love. We made some changes along the way and nothing seemed to be too hard for the guys. The kitchen we selected with help of the designer which has really transformed our whole living area, I am so glad we selected Kitchen Connection and would not hesitate sharing our positive experience with anyone looking to purchase and new Kitchen.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Result for our overall home

We originally had a galley kitchen, long and narrow. Our new kitchen design is so practical, looks lovely, really enhancing our living area. Well done to Kitchen Connection , exemplary professionalism.

KNOO806-01

KNOO806-01South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome kitchen

After a shaky start we decided to give KC another look. Really glad we did, now we have an awesome kitchen which only took 4 days to instal with no problems or stress by a great team of tradies. Expertly co ordinated by Matthew, thanks also to Natalie at Kawana Showroom who put it all together and was able to read exactly what we wanted. To Tash who spent 3 hours measuring and giving us a detail plan. To Matt the installer who worked so diligently to make sure everything lined up perfectly. To Curtis the tiler, awesome job as well as the Plumber, Electricians, Plasterer and the Delivery Guys. Many thanks. We definitely would recommend KC to anyone.
Regards
Marilyn and Nicci Robinson

Michael G.

Michael G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

WG00786-01

The team at Kitchen Connections are fantastic! being that our kitchen dreams were large, not only in functionality, look and feel, but the overall size of the new kitchen had tripled in size, the team at Kitchen Connections walked us through every avenue and ensured us that we would receive everything we wanted..

Jason & his installation team communicated well and ensured that everything was completed to our needs and was done on-time.

Our new kitchen is now installed and we couldn't be happier.

Bob sturdy

Bob sturdySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen

Rough start with the designer but this kitchen has to be seen to believe that the transformation could turn out soo good. The tradesmen were so polite and very professional. Almost like friends and explained every move they made.

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards
Kitchen Connection Customer Service

Lyn

Lynasked

How do I remove my review?

Lisa J.

Click on the three dots on the lower right and select "delete" from the drop down menu

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives