Kitchen Connection

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Elle

ElleHunter Region, NSW

Far from impressed would not recommend

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company.

My last review was 14 May 2020 and guess what I still do not have a kitchen. Absolutely appalling service, communication and the tradespeople are useless. The company does not care as long as you have paid your money as they will not do anything until they get money but don't expect any service for the large amount of money you pay.

Don S.

Don S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fawlty Towers

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed Once Again - Customer Service Fail

After much going backward and forward we have again been disappointed by the customer service from Kitchen Connection. I have heard several negative comments and wish I had researched better before spending $50,000 on a kitchen that is sub standard. We still have had no luck in resolving our issue with the Corian benchtops and several other problems. We will now have to spend thousands of dollars replacing the top at our own cost. Please steer clear of Kitchen Connections, they do not offer any follow up service and simply do not care once they have received their payment. No responsibility taken at all.

J.burns

J.burnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Save your money and go else where!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware

Haley

HaleyQueensland

Unreliable and Disorganised

I am extremely disappointed with the number of times numerous staff made errors, were no-shows to confirmed appointments or turned up with the wrong parts - still no apology to date!

Michelle

MichelleNew South Wales

Poor quality

Had a kitchen installed in 2011. Now all the laminate on every door and draw are all cracked and lifting. Phone Kitchen connection unable to assist as Warrenty Company went broke and unable to assist me me any further. So far I have replaced the dishwasher microwave and now the laminate cupboard. Never again

Xavier

XavierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hidden Surprises.... Thumbs Down.

Craig

CraigHunter Region, NSW

What A Disaster

Poor service - damaged new kitchen!

4 months and still waiting from my kitchen to be finished. Shelves chipped, cupboards damaged during install that cant be fixed.
Rangehood not installed properly.
I paid for a new kitchen not one that has damage.

Mark

MarkMaleny

Elder Abusers

8 weeks still waiting to be finnised

I would like someone to contact me I'm into week 8 of a 2 day install builder just walked out as he sick of all the problems too...whens my kitchen going to be finished stop ignoring me iv payed in full just want my kitchen finished sick of excuses just get it done.

Dave

DaveBrisbane

Never again

100% would never get another Kitchen Connection kitchen again. Would have to be the worst quality cabinetry I’ve ever seen. Bunnings & IKEA produce a higher standard cabinet for well under the price KC charge.
To all potential KC customers, don’t do it!!! Go elsewhere. If you do decide to use KC you’ll be so very disappointed as we were. Save your money and get a decent product elsewhere.

Such a transformation. A space for all to use and entertain in.

Kirsti

KirstiScarborough qld

The most painful Reno experience to date!!

John

JohnQueensland

READ FIRST! Suppliers only - Extremely unethical, happy to take $$$ for nothing.

Would not recommend them to anyone

John

JohnBrisbane

Unethical, unprofessional, non-recommendable.

Is there a half star option?? Dodgy company masquerading as a high street store

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards
Kitchen Connection Customer Service

Lyn

Lynasked

How do I remove my review?

Lisa J.

Click on the three dots on the lower right and select "delete" from the drop down menu

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives