• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Chie T.

Chie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Showcase staff was friendly and nice. But they said our kitchen will be done before Christmas but never happen before Christmas. finally done in January but cupboard has tiny chips and slide mark and exhaust fan is not straight and one right doesn't work. We calld to them and had appointment 2weeks ago. but they didn't come and still not fixed. We took dayoff for this day. really disappointed with this company. I don't recommend Kitchen connection.

AY10369-01 dissappointed

AY10369-01 dissappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen worked out eventually but not a good experience

JoRo

JoRoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Once they have your money the customer service leaves a lot to be desired

Rozzy

RozzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BE AWARE

There are better ways to buy a kitchen.
Shop around you can get:
>more for your money using another company. Yes, even when Kitchen Connection is offering a "special"
Shop around you can get:
>final payment after installation. Kitchen Connection requires full and bank cleared payment 3 days before your kitchen is delivered.
Shop around you can get:
>no pressure to pay a deposit on first design appointment. A deposit paid to Kitchen Connections is very difficult to get back if you change your mind after thinking over the terms and conditions you have signed for.
Shop around you can get
>Customer Service which is more than just friendly staff. A fair deal with as little risk as possible to both parties is good customer service.

Job Satisfaction

Not a great result

Cheap price, project management not included

Our kitchen took months to complete. Poor quality workmanship from some of the tradies. The plans weren’t followed and kitchen connection refused to come and check the workmanship stating ‘project management is not included’. Beware, you have to pay for your kitchen when it is delivered, not installed and there is limited recourse when things aren’t as you might think they would be.

ElliL

ElliLBrisbane

Think twice

BrendanT

BrendanTNewcastle, New South Wales

Suppliers only $30k + $6k installation Job No: KA08330

You probably should not be asking us for a review

This kitchen was a nightmare from the beginning to the end, causing both my wife and I extreme unwanted stress. Whatever could go wrong, went wrong.
I could not in all honesty recommend this company.
We will be living with what we have and putting up with the shortcoming.
The principals of the company are all aware of the issues we have encountered.

Stephanie E

Stephanie EAU

Disappointed

Disappointed... Long painful process, poorly organised.

Ted

TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific Kitchen

The quality of our kitchen is terrific. [name removed], the fellow who put it all together, is an excellent tradesman and a pleasure to deal with. I would have him and the other tradesmen back any day. That cannot be said about the management of the project by the so called Customer Support Manager. His performance was woeful. The kitchen started in November and was finally finished at the beginning of February and the fellow didn't want to talk about any issues and would only communicate by email. He blamed everyone else for the problems and made little effort to provide "customer support". Because of this i could not recommend Kitchen Connections to my friends.

BecV

BecVBrisbane

Incorrect and Unfinished

My kitchen started installation in November, I still have incorrect cabinets and holes in my walls. The individual work done by the tradesmen is good, but there has been no overall management of the process. They have been many mistakes all the way, some of which have been corrected. No one has contacted me to ensure everything is in order and that I am happy. I feel as though I have been managing the process, yet I have paid Kitchen Connection to do that.
I don't feel like I have received value for money and would not recommend the organisation.

gct

Wheeze

WheezeAustralia

Disappointed Service

What a NIGHTMARE!!

Problems from start to finish. Bench top finished at 890mm high, when 950mm requested. Kitchen looks good but still not what we paid for!

Customer ServiceKitchen Connection

Very disappointing

Ad

Poor customer service and stressful experience (Maroochydore)

AmpBrisbane

Supposed to make it hassle free-what a joke

Cabinet left behind, tradesman not booked, those that were didn't show up, trades quotes far under what we had to pay, had to book own tradesman to take over job, unhelpful project manager who argued he wasn't a project manager. Kitchen not finished on time, can't be told when it will be. So much for telling us they take the hassle out of everything. Passed from mr gravatt where we booked to Gold Coast project manager and tradies! Why?????knew it was too good to be true! Beware of promises, they aren't kept. So so sorry I ever spent money with kc, get your money for cabinets and service thereafter is non-existent.

Susan

Susanasked

What is the cooling off period after signing the contract for a new kitchen?

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards