Kitchen Connection

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Emily H.

Emily H.South East Queensland, QLD

it's more mistakes been made than I expected

It was a long journey with kitchen connection to have my kitchen complete. There was miscommunications among providers and kitchen connection eg my bench top was delayed and actually it was poorly installed by bench top contractor. door was delayed and wrongly ordered and water filter was faulty and they had to change a new one. panel at the island is one longer than the other one. I can't even ask for fixing since it is such a huge job and I can't live without kitchen after I live without it nearly 3 weeks due to the delay. honestly, I am not happy with the whole process.

Jemma

Jemma

Disappointing finishes

• +6Thumbnail

Not as Seamless as you expect

Happy with the end result however Kitchen Connection did very little to co-ordinate trades once the project commenced.. Also didn’t see anyone from Kitchen Connection once the work had started. Small details were also not advised to us when we booked the kitchen like the fact that we would need a join in our bench top and in our glass splash back!

domino18

Bad Customer Service, no contact and unfinished kitchen

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bit disappointed

Sales team were excellent but once money was paid it went downhill from there!! The walk in pantry is not walk in and a waste of valuable space not what I was promised. The tiler was terrible not only was it a poor job it took us 2 hours to clean up after he left !! I have attempted to call the project manager [name removed] to get someone back as some adjustments need to be made but no response. Very poor as this was not a cheap project !

Ad

Install done - but it could have been better experience

Happy with the cost and happy with the quality. Not happy about the back and forth and delays over the say reason. Three times to get the pantry doors correct. Waiting weeks and multiple requests to get overhead cupboard doors fitted. Biggest issue is that the pantry doors do not open inwards as requested and as promised. I guess I may recommend Kitchen Connection.

John M.

John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Final product is great

Great initial engagement and design phase. Not clear during contract phase that the price ONLY included the cabinets....all trades including cabinets install was an additional cost and only an estimate is provided by KC. You need to finalise or negotiate the trades cost yourself. Didn't help our negotiation position that the trades were also given the KC estimate. A number of the trades would not accept credit card payment - direct deposit only. We used all of KC recommended trades and found them very good. Flexible in their approach and more than happy to accommodate our needs. Kitchen looks great and we are happy with the end result.

ptho

pthoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pending resolution of issues

We have had a number of issues with our kitchen install which are now in the process of being resolved. I have agreed to remove my initial comments and update with new information when the install work is completed.

Product great, service average

The actual kitchen itself is lovely and the installers were fantastic and friendly. The service however from Kitchen Connection themselves was average at best. Minor changes to the design were not made for a period of 2-3 weeks and had to be followed up repeatedly to ensure we had the appropriate signed paperwork in time for their own imposed deadlines. The client service manager was hard to pin down for a few minor issues we had post install that we ended up addressing ourselves in the end. Overall the service seemed to stop once we had signed on the dotted line. Wouldn't recommend Kitchen Connection based on our overall experience.

Chayde

Chaydebrisbane

Great end result

We went with kitchen kitchens from a recommendation, we really enjoy the process in the lead up the communication was great, however once it was all finalised we did not receive a follow up call or a visit to see the final result. For the amount of money you spend, you would expect this kind of service. Although it did not deter our happiness for our new kitchen, i do think that the final stage would involve a visit/ follow up call from both the designer and CSM. I wasn't going to leave a review but another friend I recommended who used a different branch had the same issue.

Marilyn

MarilynBrisbane

My review

I store staff helpful when visiting. Installer great - punctual, efficient, friendly and tidy. Check measure staff arrived on time and efficient while providing answers to my questions. Was not completely happy with design as I requested high cupboards which designer advised could not be done. Considering height of bulkhead put in, there would have been plenty of room to include the low cupboards which I will have done later by own carpenter.

Anne

AnneGold Coast

The Kitchen looks great!

We are happy with the finished product and love the extra cupboard space. There were a few issues with the design and placement of the island bench during the installation period which had to be re-adjusted.
The customer service management team have helped us rectify the outstanding issues.

Till00

Till00Port Stephens

Recommend for kitchens....but not for floors.

Kitchen installed, great job, workmen great. HOWEVER had a bad experience with the flooring company they go through. I wouldn't suggest you order your floor through Kitchen Connection.

Cassie

CassieBrisbane

Mixed experiences but overall satisfied

Find out how Kitchen Connection compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Great kitchen, challenging process!

jules

julesbrisbane

Worst customer service ever (Until you post a bad review)

Earl

EarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not entriely happy with our experience.

I previously left a 1 star review but am now editing. In brief we requested a $2250 deposit refund post not agreeing to or signing any contract and promised said within 10 days. We had to wait in excess of 30 days and were not contacted until I left a poor review. It disappoints me that our requests were, imo, ignored until we went public. Experience outside this was above average and I cannot comment on product or workmanship.

Ad

Design and initial service ok. Install very frustrating and reworking and communication issues preva

Great product

Good product, ok design but had an AMAZING cabinet maker - Steve! He went above and beyond and had the most amazing attention to detail! He even noticed the smallest imperfections and made changes to them! He works very hard and his workmanship is so rare. He went so far above and beyond, therefore my experience perfect!! Thank you Steve!!

Susan

Susanasked

What is the cooling off period after signing the contract for a new kitchen?

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards