Kitchen Connection

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great looking and functional kitchen

I am happy with my new kitchen and impressed with the ease of the process. They know what they are doing and delivered what was promised and in the timeframe which i was happy about.

Richard Geipel

Richard Geipel Hunter Region, NSW

Great new kitchen

Very helpful staff, from the first visit to the showroom through the planning, measure and the installation, nothing was a problem. The tradesmen were professional, even making sure everything lined up as our kitchen walls and floors were uneven. I would recommend them.

Annete payne

Annete payne South East Queensland, QLD

New Kitchen install

CA 03474-01 Overall pretty good experience. The tiles we picked had been deleted and handles unavail, but ended up being happier with our second choice anyway. Our installer 'Kane Thorn' was brilliant, he communicated each step, meticulous in detail and even tidied up as he went! The only downside was the sink arriving later then anticipated. Happy with the end result.

Kaye

Kaye

Wardrobe renovation

I recently had a wardrobe renovation completed by Kitchen Connection. The design process was good and the installation by Andrew was hassle free. Highly commend Andrew for his professionalism and attention to detail. I love the updated wardrobe look and it is so much for practical to use.

Clare 0417671532

Clare 0417671532South East Queensland, QLD

Professional service, great result

Our wardrobe selection process was very easy- Rebecca was extremely knowledgeable about what options we had and what would suit our spaces. There was a longer than expected instal date available that was not communicated well at the time of locking it in however being this time of year it is understandable and it seems.to have just been a miscommunication between the showroom and booking team. Day if instal went went, Steve was prompt and professional and we love the end result. Very study and well made. There was confusion on the plan that a few things were missed or had to be confirmed on the day which I've been told is due to the planning system used having a few kinks.

Rae

RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great team!

Right from the start with Jane (Designer), Matt Craft (CS Mgr) Dave (rip-out man), Matt (electrical), Clayton (plumbing) and most important Daniel Mag (Installer with offsider Cody) who did a very professional job with lots of attention to detail. The whole team were a pleasure to have in our home and we are very pleased with the result.

John

JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The Early Stages

BFA

BFASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen with a few hurdles

The end result looks fantastic but there were a few errors along the way eg. A few cabinet doors were made the incorrect size, caeasersne bench was incorrectly cut, incorrect door handles were supplie but all was rectified quite quickly.

Jade

JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving my kitchen.

Love my new kitchen

Kitchen connect are very professional. We found the staff amazing and easy to communicate with and very courtesy.
Kane was our kitchen installer and did an amazing job above and beyond
Matt did an amazing job and help us lot thx you
We are so happy with our new kitchen
Would totally recommend kitchen connect for any kitchen renovations

Hannah OConnell

Hannah OConnellHunter Region, NSW

We love our kitchen - it's perfect!

We're so pleased with our kitchen, every aspect of it is perfect right down to the last detail. Kitchen Connection made the experience really enjoyable, answered every question and helped us create the ideal layout and design to suit our needs!

Aut

AutSouth East Queensland, QLD

New kitchen after 15 years-NL01224-01 job

Thanks for my kitchen the quality of the kitchen is very good. Only thing I would change is the laminate gloss does scratch very easy. Kitchen went in quickly although there were some hiccups along the way missing parts werent ordered for cupboard and dishwasher was damaged by warehouse at jb Hi fi. Also just look over work of the trades and check your happy first to sign off. Took 3 weeks to get there as there were some jobs had be fixed.But overall it got there in the end and I'm happy with new kitchen as old was quite outdated. They will help and work with you. Thanks

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The journey was stressful at times, but the outcome was good.

Kent

KentBrisbane

Wardrobe installation

The installer was excellent, very polite and professional. Unfortunately the end panels for both of my wardrobes were not supplied at the time of install and I am waiting for this installation to be completed.

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feedback on of your Contrators

Workman was undertaken in a timely manner, and also very professional his approah to the task at hand!

Well done Alex, you a credit to your company.

Regards

Christine & Rob Sellers
Ashmore. Gold Coast

Ru00844-01 NSW

Ru00844-01 NSWHunter Region, NSW

Perfect kitchen for our needs

Great customer service and consulting of the design and functionality.
Craig from Rutherford was a great help with any questions and issues that arose.
Certain contractor communications needed to be improved when issues came up. This was no fault on the kitchen connection end as contractors are a third party.
All in all great company to work with.

queenofsheba

queenofshebaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Invoked Wardrobe Warranty

These guys installed our robes in 2016 ($6k). We had the need to invoke our warranty. I contacted the MD on the Sunday via email providing a copy of our tax invoice for reference. On Monday I had received several calls from KC to follow up. An appointment was made for Wednesday morning at 10am. A text confirmation was sent to me by KC the day before. Stevie turned up promptly, assessed the situation and fixed it with no mess in just over an hour at no cost. For after sales service, it was textbook. Thank you Kitchen Connection. I was reluctant to contact you and am so pleased with the outcome.

don

donSouth East Queensland, QLD

good workmanship, friendly installer.

The wardrobe quote and 3D designs were done at our place. competitive pricing. good communication and follow up at each stage. The installer was very professional and finished work in a timely manner.

Christine Sinclair

Christine SinclairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful

Very happy with the result, hard work and communication we received from our first visit to Kitchen Connection. The installer Kane is a perfectionist and he is a credit to your company. All tradies we’re here when scheduled and all brilliant.

Colleen

ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

They value their reputation

Thanks for Roy solved my problems. It was my impulsive decision made all the trouble. But they graciously helped me out. It means a lot to me. I hope the company will strive for the best.

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards
Kitchen Connection Customer Service

Lyn

Lynasked

How do I remove my review?

Lisa J.

Click on the three dots on the lower right and select "delete" from the drop down menu

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives