Kitchen Connection

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Andre G HE00772-01

Andre G HE00772-01South East Queensland, QLD

Really happy with the end result, high quality cabinetry and components used all round. Kitchen installer Steve was amazing and put in the effort in all the small areas to make sure the job was done to the highest standard.

Narelle KN00988-01

Narelle KN00988-01 South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

It was great to have someone coordinating all the tradespeople so that everything was done quickly and efficiently. We're very happy with our beautiful new kitchen - particularly all the storage.

JE02331-03Quek

JE02331-03QuekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for completing our home's interior design work.

We thank you Kitchen Connection, Jindalee team for delivering our living/dining/kitchen joinery with great customer service & support, and good workmanship. We love the overall experience with Kitchen Connection. Jonathan & team have been helpful to make our design ideas turn into beautiful end result. We enjoy the window seat very much!

• +2Thumbnail

Simone B

Simone BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new kitchen! CA03559-0

Frank from the Capalaba store is an amazing designer. The CSM Matt was super helpful and kept me informed of everything I needed to know. The whole process went smoothly and Kane the installer went above and beyond to ensure the installation was perfect. All in all a very exciting experience. I had the floor done also which brings it all together.
The hardest thing was having to wait 3 months for the install due to huge backlog of work they had but was definitely worth the wait.

TH00290-01DFM

TH00290-01DFMRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Making renovations easy TH00290-01

Tom & his team were excellent & made the process of renovating so much easier with their professionalism. The Tradies were all prompt or kept us informed of a change of plans.

Sam Lakeland

Sam LakelandRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Looks Great

Most of the process was enjoyable. Main issues we had was being expected to sign up immediately, designer had no colours with them we had to request someone bring the colours we chose to our home so we could be sure they looked OK with our lighting. Happy with delivery, there was a small mark on one of the cabinets from the delivery guys, we were able to deal with that. Tom who did the measure was great explained everything to us as we went through. Brooke did the installation and was fantastic very precise and took pride in his work and didn't leave until he was happy and we were happy with what had been done. I would recommend kitchen connection.

AY10501 A

AY10501 ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Job, start to finish

Great experience-love my new kitchen!

Everything went very smoothly. Scheduling was perfect and all tradies allocated by KC were great. Jason my CSM went above and beyond to finish off some small outstanding items. Just be aware that you are the project manager not KC, and you need to be clear on what you want, be organised and keep an eye on the process as it unfolds. Overall very happy.

Job Satisfaction

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen installation

They did an excellent job. Kane did a professional job and was easy to work with. Matt was really helpful and understanding of our needs. They worked hard to ensure we were happy with the final product.

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my new kitchen!!!

From start to finish my kitchen installation was perfect. Anthony and the team at Castle Hill were amazing. Very informative and helpful with any questions I had. Anthony kept me updated with every aspect of the installation. All contractors on-site turned up, on time and we’re very professional. I would highly recommend Kitchen Connection.

Anita Thompson

Anita ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

My kitchen is perfect.

My kitchen went according to plan and is wonderful. Exactly as predicted in the design. The timing outline worked to perfection. Workmen phoned initially to make time arrangements and always arrived on time. It went very smoothly and I love my new kitchen.

Matt

MattRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very Impressed!

We absolutely love our new kitchen. The process from start to finish was very smooth.
Brooke our kitchen installer had great attention to detail, which we really appreciated.
Highly recommended! :-)

Roy and Gloria Smyth

Roy and Gloria SmythSouth East Queensland, QLD

New home Kitchen

Very simple process
Designed by professionals , installed by professionals for the ordinary people of this world.
All I can say the whole process from our meeting in the showroom , dealing with the design team and all the different trades that came to our house was a class act and the end product was fantastic.

Frank

FrankBRISBANE

Excellent Kitchen and appliances

Frank from Capalaba job number CA03622 was great with the design.So happy with our new kitchen. Our installer kane did an out standing job and his work was very tidy. Mathew was also great with outstanding communication.

Smiley

Smiley

Great experience

Highly recommended. Great experience through out, although there was a minor issue on the installation but was resolved really quickly. Happy with the design, final instalation, price and service provided.

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Highly recommend this company. From start to finish communication and tradies were professional and polite. They were willingly helpful through any changes I wanted. Very happy with the outcome. The designer spent 6 hours with us initially and kept up communication when required. The tradies are a little pricey but for the convenience of them being organised by KC they just touch base with you the day before their allocated day.

• +1Thumbnail
Barry - Happy Customer

Barry - Happy Customer South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Kitchen

I recently had my kitchen installed from Kitchen Connection.
I am very happy with the end result as it has totally transformed my house.
The process worked due to the great work from the kitchen designer. The process takes time, however the outstanding finishes and workable areas make it worth it.
The best part of the process was that I didn’t have to organise all the trades. Kitchen Connection did all this for me at a fair price.

Samuel

SamuelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Happy

I had a rough idea in my head how I wanted the kitchen, and couldn't be more happy with the result. From the first consultation and planning, through to the install, all went extremely smooth. Dave did a great job with the install, and was able to make adjustments with no problems.
Next will be a wardrobe fitout..

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Kitchen Renovation has transformed our lives !!! LOVE MY NEW KITCHEN. They are the best people to deal with.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

WR03349-01

I purchased my new apartment and had issues with trades and decided to check out Kitchen Connections in Windsor, Brisbane. This was by far the best decision I made. Mark, Glenn, Steve, Scott and Leighton all trades and staff helped make my renovation and kitchen come true. Highly recommended and looking forward to using them again on my next project.

Susan

Susanasked

What is the cooling off period after signing the contract for a new kitchen?

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards