Kitchen Connection

• Rates and Fees

Pauline

PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen Dream

From the time I entered the showroom to the final installation everything was smooth sailing. Communication was excellent and the team was very supportive. The trades people were of top quality and installation was uncomplicated and stress free.

Alex

Alex South East Queensland, QLD

Love My Kitchen!

This is the second time I have used Kitchen Connection to help me design and install a new kitchen. Kim is simply amazing! Both times I had an idea of what I wanted and she created stunning kitchens. She knows how to design a functional kitchen and has a great eye for detail! Thank you Kitchen Connection Aspley and Kim for all your help!

Love our new Kitchen!!!

Highly Recommend the team at Kitchen connection!
from the very first interview to the final sign off everything was smooth sailing, we had Sarah who firstly went through our design & layout which we loved, Sarah listened to all my ideas and created a beautiful design for our dream kitchen! Our project manager was Dean who is an absolute perfectionist with an eye for detail, Dean made our whole process very smooth & stress free, he went above an beyond to keep everything on schedule, along with site visits to make sure everything was running smoothly!!
from design, all recommend trades, project manager & store staff from Kitchen Connection have all been truly AMAZING!! AY10347-01

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing transformation

Could not say enough about how amazing our experience was, we had a schedule and it was met at every turn! None of this waiting around for trades! It was very well done and the finish product is phenomenal

K and D

K and DNew South Wales

I simply love my new kitchen!

From the time of selection of our kitchen to its completion, it ran like clockwork. The job was professionally carried out and what we were told would happen did and on time. KA10257-01

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and well organised

We were very happy with our new kitchen and the quality of service throughout. Clear milestones were presented so we knew what would happen when, and the schedule of payments.

Very pleased

We were very happy with the service. Everyone were helpful and friendly phoned before coming. They asked where we would like the handles placed. Overall everything went smoothly. MA02777

Would recommend Kitchen Connection to everyone

Tim-Maria

Tim-MariaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic Result

Very happy with our New Kitchen, we got a lot of help in design choices in the Tweed showroom, the guys that came to measure were excellent and the tradies they organized for us were good guys with exceptional workmanship. We had a large task for Brooke Johnson our installer and he went above and beyond for the highest quality job. We are very pleased with the end result, I can confidently recommend Kitchen Connection.

Tanya S.

Tanya S.

Loving my new kitchen

Very happy with my new kitchen! Great communication throughout the installation process, all trades people were very friendly and professional and all work schedules were met. Never had an issue getting in contact with my project manager, Nick, who was always ready to answer any questions I had and was very helpful in resolving a few unforeseen (minor) issues in the process.

Job Well done

Apart from a few minor issues that were rectified efficiently we are very happy with our beautiful new kitchen. Thanks for the excellent co-ordination of the works with all the teams involved in this major renovation.

Mao2767-01

Mao2767-01South East Queensland, QLD

Well designed and installed

We are very happy with our new kitchen and can recommend this team to anyone contemplating a kitchen renovation.
They have a very professional approach from the showroom through design and implementation and all schedules were met.
The team also helped to setup the old kitchen in the garage so I now also have a good workbench and storage.
We would like to thank Jane, Kendall, David, Clayton, Matt, Josh and Troy for making it all happen.

Christine S.

Christine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Such an improvement

I found the staff so accommodating and patience specially with my better half who had to nut out every detail to the minutest of detail and then going over everything again and then making changes . I love the finish and workmanship. The tradesmen were friendly ,professional and efficient. Love, love it.

CAO3341-01

CAO3341-01South East Queensland, QLD

Feel like I have walked into a different place

We were prepared for a week of mess and disruption for the new kitchen install. Nothing could be further from the truth. On time tradesman, polite and genuinely had our best interest at heart. Kane, our installer, a shining star for Kitchen Connection as are the other installers so I have heard through my connections at Transdev where I work. Kane didn't need a skip for the demolition and install packaging. He took it all with him. I would use Kitchen Connection again in a heart beat and would recommend your company to all prospective purchases. Thank you so much, your word is to the letter.

Rates and Fees

Love it & all to schedule

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new kitchen!

Thanks Kitchen Connection for my beautiful and practical kitchen (job number KN00823-01.) Everything went smoothly from the first planning session with Natalie at the Kawana Waters showroom. The installer Daniel Mag did a fantastic job and took meticulous care with every detail. The tradesmen involved all did a great job as well. Kendall's organisation of the schedule ran according to plan and communication with all involved was never
a problem.
Thanks everyone involved. I love my kitchen and would recommend this company for kitchen renovations.

Find out how Kitchen Connection compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Excellent kitchen and fantastic installer

My kitchen is being completed today and I am extremely happy with all aspects of the procedure. The installer Brooke Johnston was first class and very meticulous and methodical when carrying out his work. Every aspect of my installation could not be faulted and I have no hesitation in recommending him if you are looking for someone to carry out work on your kitchen.

Trudy

TrudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Right from the start of planning the service that Kitchen Connection was fantastic. We had a wonderful wardrobe designer travel quite a distance to design our wardrobe in our home. She was brilliant at seeing exactly what we needed in our unusual space. Then the demolition and installation was flawless. Our gentleman who did this already phoned or messaged us the day before to let us know times and his work was immaculate. I cannot recommend Kitchen Connection highly enough for the work they have done on our awkward wardrobe space.

My Dream kitchen at last

I had wanted to update my kitchen for years and after all that time knew what I wanted in my space
The team at Kitchen Connection listened to my wish list, helped me understand how to achieve it and appeared to deliver it effortlessly
I cannot recommend their consultants and trades people enough!! And importantly it was all delivered to my budget....no compromise on anything and a fabulous result. I LOVE it

Nick Z.

Nick Z.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Totally revamped

I’m very happy with my kitchen from the initial planning to continuity of trades. Special mention to Brooke the installer who took great care with my not so square room!

Xris D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality products.

Our experience from initial consultation at the showroom through to design and delivery was excellent. They have knowledgeable staff with a friendly and positive attitude. Any concerns were quickly addressed .

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards
Kitchen Connection Customer Service

Lyn

Lynasked

How do I remove my review?

Lisa J.

Click on the three dots on the lower right and select "delete" from the drop down menu

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives