Kitchen Kreations

Kitchen Kreations

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DIY Flat Pack

Nothing but good things to say.
My kitchen was ready within the time promised and after a muck up on my behalf not being able to collect it they organized delivery at a very reasonable rate within 1 day.
Product is fantastic value for money and exceeded my expectations for what I paid
Highly recommend this company.

Squizzy1AU

Shocking

Sales talk by the owner prior to signing was that the kitchen would be installed in 3 to 4 weeks. The job finished today and it took 20.5 weeks of which 3 weeks delay was caused by me. Once they have your money they move on to the next sucker. Customer satisfaction is not in their vocabulary. I spent over $50K with them and it's one of my greatest regrets. The owner is a "gunna". His word is not worth two nobbles. Should you get sucked in with the sales talk, make sure that you hold back 10% of the contract until the job is complete and you are satisfied.

MKR

MKRPerth WA

Very disappointing experience

Beware! The owner's policy is that you must pay in full before your install takes place. You will be assured that any problem would be rectified, however in our case we had to fight for almost six months, involving government departments, before we achieved the result of 'getting what we paid for'. We found the owner's attitude and behavior extremely unprofessional, to the point of him trying to be a bully. Be very, very careful if you decide to deal with this man.

mma

mmaPerth W.A

Our lovely Kitchen

A big thank you to the team at Kitchen Kreations for our lovely kitchen which was completed within a month of our first visit to the showroom.
We are delighted with the excellent service and advice we received from Kitchen Kreations. From our first visit to the showroom we were sold on this company. The sales manager listened to our requirements and produced the plans within a couple of days. We would reccommend this company to anyone as their attention to detail is of a high standard and we wish them every success in the future.

M& D.
Kingsley

Sam

SamPerth

Love my new kitchen

Thankyou Kitchen Kreations for my lovely kitchen.
The installer hasn't long left my place and I just had to come online and find where I can write a good review as it seems these days its hard to find good trades. From the time I walked into the showroom, I was always happy with the expert advice and service I was given. The kitchen looks wonderful and I love how it all turned out.

Can't wait to entertain this Christmas and show the family.

Sam

MelindaPerth

Very Pleased

Mary

MaryPerth

Complete disaster from the very start...........

Bad service

As the other reviews have stated, this conman comes across all helpful and everything is not a problem but once he has your money you are stuck with a shocking, unfinished, terrible mess. Do not go there, do not even think of walking in to his showroom.

DIY Kitchen

I have to complete disagree with the previous two reviews. I bought a DIY Kitchen from Kitchen Kreation 3 months ago. I was able to pick the exact colour and style of the door of my choice and this was colour matched with a high gloss finish. As I am not a tradesperson I struggled with some aspects of putting the kitchen together and Jason (the owner) could not have been more helpful, going out of his way to help me and talking me through the various things that I needed to know - I can't thank him enough for his approach, kindness and help in what was a very stressful time. The kitchen looks fab and I couldnt be happier.
great price, reliable, helpful