Kitchen Kreations

Kitchen Kreations

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kitchen Kreations? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

DIY Flat Pack

Nothing but good things to say.
    My kitchen was ready within the time promised and after a muck up on my behalf not being able to collect it they organized delivery at a very reasonable rate within 1 day.
    Product is fantastic value for money and exceeded my expectations for what I paid
    Highly recommend this company.

mma
    mmaPerth W.A

Our lovely Kitchen

A big thank you to the team at Kitchen Kreations for our lovely kitchen which was completed within a month of our first visit to the showroom.
    We are delighted with the excellent service and advice we received from Kitchen Kreations. From our first visit to the showroom we were sold on this company. The sales manager listened to our requirements and produced the plans within a couple of days. We would reccommend this company to anyone as their attention to detail is of a high standard and we wish them every success in the future.

M& D.
    Kingsley

Sam
    SamPerth

Love my new kitchen

Thankyou Kitchen Kreations for my lovely kitchen.
    The installer hasn't long left my place and I just had to come online and find where I can write a good review as it seems these days its hard to find good trades. From the time I walked into the showroom, I was always happy with the expert advice and service I was given. The kitchen looks wonderful and I love how it all turned out.

Can't wait to entertain this Christmas and show the family.

Sam

Melinda
    MelindaPerth

Very Pleased

DIY Kitchen

I have to complete disagree with the previous two reviews. I bought a DIY Kitchen from Kitchen Kreation 3 months ago. I was able to pick the exact colour and style of the door of my choice and this was colour matched with a high gloss finish. As I am not a tradesperson I struggled with some aspects of putting the kitchen together and Jason (the owner) could not have been more helpful, going out of his way to help me and talking me through the various things that I needed to know - I can't thank him enough for his approach, kindness and help in what was a very stressful time. The kitchen looks fab and I couldnt be happier.
    great price, reliable, helpful