Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores

Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores (page 2 of 14)

NSW, Penrith, WA, QLD, VIC
4.7 from 280 reviews · View Details

J Wynne-Markham

J Wynne-MarkhamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just the best shop.

Amazing what you can find when you don’t look for it. Always great stock and very well informed staff. Easy to work around the store as it has a flow to it.

Michael

Michael

ONE STOP SHOP!

For the first visit, it has been a joy shopping at this store
The great service coupled with an excellent range of products that are competitive prices;
What more can you ask for?!

Susan Joinson

Susan JoinsonSydney, NSW

Everything Kitchens

Easy to park with close access to Kitchen Warehouse. An extremely pleasurable store to browse through with so much to see and buy at our Penrith store. I have already mentioned the store to many friends, who have also taken my word and visited or had already been and enjoyed the experience.

Store LocationPenrith
Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Lynda

LyndaPerth, WA

Great selection of quality kitchen ware and appliances

I love this store and the ease of parking outside the door is a bonus. Wide range of quality products and friendly, knowledgeable staff. I replaced my cooking pots with Scanpan and Le Creuset items and am very happy with them.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA
Sam348

Sam348AU

The most beautiful kitchenware store!

I love this store - peaceful, clean, modern, spacious. I could spend hours here looking at all the interesting items. Practical kitchenware pieces and great gift ideas - all of the highest quality.

Store LocationBundall, Qld
Cath H

Cath HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exelent for our campervan

Purchase of our Tegal Express induction hub and 500 ml small kettle have been great to use in our campervan. The staff at Penrith NSW were most helpful finding the products that I had searched for online.

Josephine

JosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall quite happy

Ordering the product by phone was 100% easy. Collecting it the next day, not so much. In this age of computers it should have been easy to look up my order from the day before, walk straight to my product, and bring it to the register area. Or better yet, knowing that I was coming that day, have the product at the register waiting for me. For some reason it took the staff nearly half an hour to find my product and deliver it to the register.

Store LocationBox Hill, VIC
Nicki

NickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just discovered Kitchen Watehouse

I Googled a product I needed and Kitchen Warehouse came up in the search.
Checked the website & Called the store confirming product availability and price was great.
Visited the store and greeted by friendly staff who assisted me in locating the product.
Great staff

Store LocationBox Hill Vic
Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

My Ideal Christmas Shop

This shop represents Christmas all year round to me. I love the products and the great range. The sales assistants are very friendly and knowledgeable. Love the cafe at Cockburn.

Friends R.

Friends R.Perth, WA

Helpful staff

It was a very easy shopping experience with lots of choices. In fact, there were almost too many choices!! Love browsing all the different gadgets that are in the store.

Store LocationMidland

Fantastic service

Great store. Oh how I could spend so much money here if I had it!
I've been helped by the same guy (Omar I think) each time I have visited and he was so helpful and friendly each time.
This week I only went in to make a very small purchase -2 individual Victorianox steak knives that I knew the Kitchen Warehouse would stock. Omar was super helpful with his service even though I was only making a small purchase.

At checkout he then thanked me by name. Obviously my details came up on the computer when VIP details were entered, but it was still nice to have that extra touch of personalised service, and is part of what this store stand out from others.

Store LocationBox Hill South

Dave S.

Dave S.Perth, WA

Helpful staff

If you prefer the brick and mortar experience, I'd recommend this store. There's a decent range of products and, in my experience, the staff are always helpful and knowledgeable about the products on offer.

Store LocationMelville, WA
Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kitchen heaven!

Love Kitchenware Warehouse as it has such a large range of products. Quality and prices are really good and staff are always very helpful in finding something that your after.

Store LocationPreston VIC
Cheryl C.

Cheryl C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop!

The shop is well set out, huge product range and friendly staff. Found everything I was looking for and the prices were very competitive. Will definitely be shopping there again!

Store LocationBundall

Great store

Have purchased from this store for years. Always find what I want. Service is great, product knowledge always a help. On line service click and collect very helpful during the last few months.

Store LocationMelville WA

Gabby

GabbySydney, NSW

Great variety

The Penrith store is amazing, so much there I wanted to buy so will definitely be back! And the staff are very friendly and helpful too

Would definitely recommend kitchen warehouse

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Vitamix Life changer - nutrition boost for the whole family

During our juicing fast - while at Penrith Kitchen Warehouse store looking at another product, spotted the vitamix, went home & did more research, went back to store & staff was very helpful in explaining & assisting for our purchase. Staff let us know of an upcoming instore demonstration that was also very helpful. Have also bought other accessories. Staff very friendly & helpful.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Great store

The layout of the store and range is fantastic.
Staff are friendly and very knowledgeable on all products I was interested in.
Looking forward to my next visit to purchase new saucepans as they have great variety to choose from

Caroline

CarolineSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great store.

The Penrith store is great. The set up, range, quality and value for money is also very good. The staff are always friendly, helpful and knowledgable. There are always little extras bits and pieces around that aren't always on the website.

Store LocationPenrith, NSW

GillyD

GillyDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do yourself a favour and shop at Kitchen Warehouse!!

Fabulous staff who can answer all your questions AND give you great tips that you may never have thought to even ask about. I have shopped at the Box Hill store often and have always had excellent service, it is a pleasure to visit a store that makes you feel welcome and valued, thanks Kitchen Warehouse Box Hill.

Store LocationBox Hill