Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores

Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores (page 3 of 14)

NSW, Penrith, WA, QLD, VIC
4.7 from 280 reviews · View Details

Quality Product, Quality Price

Found exactly what I was looking for without having to pay a fortune. There were a few different items in different brands and colours to chose from, all at reasonable prices.

egypt

egyptPerth, WA

Rotary egg beater

I was very pleased with the manual beater that i was able to purchase from the local Kitchen Warehouse store.The quality of it is excellent with a a life time warranty included ! It was also reasonably priced.

Knowledgeable and helpful staff

Always get great service at this store and good range of products and love their specials. Purchased fabulous knives and staff provided genuine and helpful advice and also gave tuition on sharpening technique.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Hizako

HizakoMelbourne

Love the workshops

I loved the Global knife sharpening workshop. I I took my husband and he now keeps both my Japanese and German knives at the correct angle of grind. All the kits needed were in stock on the day so we walked out fully equipped.

Chet F.

Chet F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!

Kitchen Warehouse is the bomb! Very competitive price and staffs are very friendly and attentive. Selection is huge and too many brands to choose from. Location is very convenient as well.

Flip

FlipPerth, WA

Lovely staff, good variety of workshops offered

The staff are always happy to help if you have questions about a product.
In addition, the workshops/events are great. Bought a pie making class for my dad and he loved it.

Paul W

Paul WPerth, WA

Great shopping experience

Went to the Malaga store the staff are very helpful and the range of products is fantastic . The quality of the stock is high and at a reasonable price. So much too choose from and staff knowledge is great

Jacqueline

JacquelinePerth, WA

Favourite shop

I LOVE shopping here. When you walk in the door you get a warm welcome and the team go out of their way to help you. The range is fantastic and the staff are super knowledgeable about all the products. It’s my favourite shop and I shop there at least once a week even if it’s to buy something small - it even makes me happy going in there just to do some browsing!!

DigyCruz13

DigyCruz13Gold Coast

Great selection and variety

My visits to Kitchen Warehouse have been enjoyable. Good store to browse and find things I did not even know I needed! Also great for finding things I could not find elsewhere

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

I live on Brisbane Southside and drive 40k to shop at Kitchen Warehouse.
I love your products, prices and staff service. The range is great and always good quality. Please open a store on the Southside !!

Despina A.

Despina A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Knowledgeable staff

I recently visited the Penrith store and FYI f the staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend a visit to this store for all your kitchen needs.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Wonderful shopping experience

Store layout was wonderful lots of room to move, staff were lovely didn't keep coming back to pressure buy, staff also very knowledgeable and helpful if you need it. highly recommend

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product availability

Both times I needed a product I was only able to obtain it from this shop. Staff were extremely helpful and I will definitely be going back there for my kitchen needs

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Shopping Experience

Great range of products to choose from and well stocked, for everything you need in the kitchen. Good prices in their sales, value for money and cooking demonstrations in store.

Good quality products i love most of the products

I have been shopping at Midland shop in WA
Good customer service. Very convenience and staff are always welcoming and helpful. I would shop again because their products are of good quality.

Daniel F.

Daniel F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great place for all your kitchen needs!

Their staff are amazingly friendly and helpful, they have a great range and are happy to order it in if needed to, and also they have a great clearance range aswell!

Sallie

SallieSouthwest, VIC

Great selection, competitive prices

I was fitting out my new kitchen and loved the variety, prices and service. I spent several hours in the store and the staff were very helpful. Great experience, so much so l had to visit again when l was next in Melbourne.

Col

ColSydney Surrounds, NSW

Christmas all at once

First in store experience with Kitchen Warehouse. I was so impressed with the layout so easy to find items. They also had hard to find items in abundance. The customer service was outstanding & impressive knowledge on items. I was made to feel important even the store was busy & they were training 2 new staff members & checkout time was a breeze. I definitely will be a return shopper.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Great store!

I would highly recommend Kicthen Warehouse for anyone that is looking for a good range of options for your cook adventures. Friendly and helpful staff and great facilities. I love it !

Exceptional Store experience

Customer service and going the extra mile, is a true reflection at this busy store in Malaga. To Bianca and her staff, theIr knowledge and advice is wonderful when selecting from a huge product range. Thank you girls, I always enjoy the experience in selecting new products.