Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores

Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores (page 4 of 14)

NSW, Penrith, WA, QLD, VIC
4.7 from 280 reviews · View Details

EET

EETGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Box Hill has a great range at fantastic prices. It is easily accessible with lots of car parks available. The store is always clean, has effective merchandising and the staff are friendly.

A Cooks Heaven

Since working from home during the restrictions I’ve finally been able to organise all my Kitchen & Bathrooms with products from Kitchen Warehouse.. Friendly helpful staff ..Parking is a breeze...It’s certainly my go to store for quality products.

Marnie

MarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and Convenience

I love having Kitchen Warehouse so close to where I live. They have such a great range, so many of those quirkier kitchen products that are difficult to find in other stores.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Phillipa Byrne

Phillipa ByrneSydney Surrounds, NSW

A wonderful shop

Lovely store with pleasant professional staff. Shelves are fully stocked and the staff know the stock and are able to advise on care and usage of this stack. What is unavailable the staff will obtain it for you.

A good place to shop for kitchen related products

Found Kitchen Warehouse to have good quality products at a very competitive price,range of both top end and mid range stock at a value for money purchase and investment option

customer service,

Excellent customer service, the staff go out of there way to be very helpful and cheerful, both here and the Moorabbin store in Victoria. The products are good quality to.

Sylvia H.

Sylvia H.

Great range

I was very impressed with the product range and quality. I have been very happy with the durability of my purchases and the in store cooking experience was really enjoyable and informative.

C Warner

C WarnerPerth, WA

Fabulous Store

If you love baking then Kitchen Warehouse is the place to go. Huge selection of quality goods at affordable prices. Friendly service. So many items on my ‘wish list’ I can’t wait until my next visit.

Great variety, great service

Andrew was helpful and polite and gathered all that we needed, the store was easy to shop and well stocked, it was worth the drive from the western suburbs, will definitely return

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful store!

Wonderful range or prices, terrific customer service and good sales and discounts offered. An excellent kitchen and cookware store for all to enjoy. It has just about everything you could be looking for and they always try their best to price match as well.

Emi

EmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This store is the Bunnings version of kitchenware

I can’t fault the knowledgeable and professionalism of the staff or of the wide range of products. Stocks are replenished. It’s my go to when buying kitchenwares. It’s the equivalent of Bunnings but for kitchenware.

Michelle O.

Michelle O.Peel, WA

Great variety of products and fantastic staff

I went into the store to buy yoghurt starter and walked out with several other products. I love to wonder around kitchen stores and the variety of products was fantastic and the staff were very helpful.

BBgirrrl

BBgirrrlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store, exceptional staff!

Friendly, staff are knowledge extremely helpful. Great Range of quality products at competitive prices. It's always a pleasure to shop in Kitchen Warehouse Box Hill! Easy to access and park.

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products and service

Fabulous products. Fabulous service. Great variety of products and friendly the service from the staff is excellent. Knowledge of the products is also excellent. I would recommend the store to everyone.

Jan K.

Jan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good shop

Go in to buy one thing and come out with half a dozen purchases, one of "those" shops. :-P Staff are very helpful and knowledgable, going out of their way to try and locate just what I was looking for and giving great advice along the way. Will be back, just dropped a Furi knife that shattered into 3 bits when it hit the floor. :-(

LET

LETSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop

After a google search for a goose neck kettle found that Kitchen Warehouse had it on their website. I rang the store to see if it was in stock. It was and was put aside for me to collect. While was at the store to purchase a couple of other things. The assistant was brilliant and went to look for them for me. Unfortunately both items were out of stock, so I only bought my goose neck kettle.

Jennifer Greene

Jennifer GreeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is like Bunnings for women.

The size of the store and layout of products is excellent. The service is very good and you can find someone to help you if needed but they will let you just wander and look if you want to. I like that there is always something on special to look at or buy, which is usually the case with me.

wayne

wayne

GREAT STORE

Loving shopping here, great variety of products. Careful though, we always buy more than we came for. The staff were really helpful and knowledgeable about the products we were wanting.

Mike

MikePerth, WA

good service excellent range of products

specifically the midland branch
the staff are always helpful, friendly and happy to answer any questions, there is a good range of products ranging from budget to good value for money to top quality and they always tend to have their whole product inventory in stock (there has only been one occasion I haven't been able to get what I want).

All in all a good place to shop.

Mike

Jen Smith

Jen SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen product store

I have enjoyed visiting North Lakes store since it first opened. They have a great range of products and I have bought a number of items for myself and for gifts. The staff are always friendly and helpful.