Kitchen Warehouse VIC
4.7 from 55 reviews · View Details

linavrahami

linavrahamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Find

Found exactly what I wanted at the Right price in the Moorabbin Store.
The Bodum Glass mugs with handles are fab and drinking our hot beverages from them is enjoyable. Staff were helpful and friendly

Store LocationMoorabbin

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store and super handy location

Good service. Great store. Lots of products to look at and excellent price when sales are on.
Excellent location and parking. Not too busy. Staff were helpful when I needed to return and product.

Store LocationBox Hill
Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff

I bought a Thermocafe by Thermos travel mug and had to exchange twice within a month due to a faulty mouthpiece that wouldn't stay closed.

Each time the staff were really wonderful with how they treated me during the return process.

In the end I gave up on the product and paid the difference to get a more expensive Thermos and could not have been happier with the process.

Store LocationBox Hill VIC

Susan Rochford

Susan RochfordNortheast, VIC

Helpful friendly staff

I bought several different items at the Preston store and the staff were friendly and helpful and the product range was pretty good. I have also purchased online several times.

Peter W.

Peter W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and huge range of products.

Huge range of products, good quality and well priced.
Bought a top quality Australian made chopping board which is awesome.
Staff are friendly and helpful with good knowledge of what's in the store

Store LocationPreston. Vic.
Josephine

JosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall quite happy

Ordering the product by phone was 100% easy. Collecting it the next day, not so much. In this age of computers it should have been easy to look up my order from the day before, walk straight to my product, and bring it to the register area. Or better yet, knowing that I was coming that day, have the product at the register waiting for me. For some reason it took the staff nearly half an hour to find my product and deliver it to the register.

Store LocationBox Hill, VIC
Nicki

NickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just discovered Kitchen Watehouse

I Googled a product I needed and Kitchen Warehouse came up in the search.
Checked the website & Called the store confirming product availability and price was great.
Visited the store and greeted by friendly staff who assisted me in locating the product.
Great staff

Store LocationBox Hill Vic

Fantastic service

Great store. Oh how I could spend so much money here if I had it!
I've been helped by the same guy (Omar I think) each time I have visited and he was so helpful and friendly each time.
This week I only went in to make a very small purchase -2 individual Victorianox steak knives that I knew the Kitchen Warehouse would stock. Omar was super helpful with his service even though I was only making a small purchase.

At checkout he then thanked me by name. Obviously my details came up on the computer when VIP details were entered, but it was still nice to have that extra touch of personalised service, and is part of what this store stand out from others.

Store LocationBox Hill South

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kitchen heaven!

Love Kitchenware Warehouse as it has such a large range of products. Quality and prices are really good and staff are always very helpful in finding something that your after.

Store LocationPreston VIC

GillyD

GillyDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do yourself a favour and shop at Kitchen Warehouse!!

Fabulous staff who can answer all your questions AND give you great tips that you may never have thought to even ask about. I have shopped at the Box Hill store often and have always had excellent service, it is a pleasure to visit a store that makes you feel welcome and valued, thanks Kitchen Warehouse Box Hill.

Store LocationBox Hill
Hizako

HizakoMelbourne

Love the workshops

I loved the Global knife sharpening workshop. I I took my husband and he now keeps both my Japanese and German knives at the correct angle of grind. All the kits needed were in stock on the day so we walked out fully equipped.

Chet F.

Chet F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!

Kitchen Warehouse is the bomb! Very competitive price and staffs are very friendly and attentive. Selection is huge and too many brands to choose from. Location is very convenient as well.

Store LocationMoorabin
Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Shopping Experience

Great range of products to choose from and well stocked, for everything you need in the kitchen. Good prices in their sales, value for money and cooking demonstrations in store.

Sallie

SallieSouthwest, VIC

Great selection, competitive prices

I was fitting out my new kitchen and loved the variety, prices and service. I spent several hours in the store and the staff were very helpful. Great experience, so much so l had to visit again when l was next in Melbourne.

Store LocationBox Hill , Victoria
EET

EETGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Box Hill has a great range at fantastic prices. It is easily accessible with lots of car parks available. The store is always clean, has effective merchandising and the staff are friendly.

Store LocationBox Hill VIC

A Cooks Heaven

Since working from home during the restrictions I’ve finally been able to organise all my Kitchen & Bathrooms with products from Kitchen Warehouse.. Friendly helpful staff ..Parking is a breeze...It’s certainly my go to store for quality products.

Store LocationPreston Victoria

A good place to shop for kitchen related products

Found Kitchen Warehouse to have good quality products at a very competitive price,range of both top end and mid range stock at a value for money purchase and investment option

Store LocationPreston Victoria

Great variety, great service

Andrew was helpful and polite and gathered all that we needed, the store was easy to shop and well stocked, it was worth the drive from the western suburbs, will definitely return

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful store!

Wonderful range or prices, terrific customer service and good sales and discounts offered. An excellent kitchen and cookware store for all to enjoy. It has just about everything you could be looking for and they always try their best to price match as well.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria
Emi

EmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This store is the Bunnings version of kitchenware

I can’t fault the knowledgeable and professionalism of the staff or of the wide range of products. Stocks are replenished. It’s my go to when buying kitchenwares. It’s the equivalent of Bunnings but for kitchenware.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria