Kitchen Warehouse WA

Nancy

NancyPerth, WA

Stainless steel dish drying rack

The only thing that is good is it won’t mark my sink.It’s to big for the sink size and trying to stack it is terrible.The cheap plastic one I have had for years stacks well,this one is the worse thing in my kitchen.If it wasn’t so expensive I would throw it in the bin.Every thing even the chopping boards fall over no matter what way you put them.

Store LocationMelville
Sarbjit kaur

Sarbjit kaurPerth, WA

Excellent products

I always buy my kitchen stuff from them. Products are so reliable. I got Insulated water bottle, toaster, a dinner set, mugs almost everything and their products speaks for themselves. So good... would recommend everyone.

Store LocationWA

Josy

JosyPerth, WA

Helpful Employees

I was on a mission to find a few a couple of unique items! The wonderful ladies (employees) answered all of my questions and helped me find the items too!

Marree

MarreePerth, WA

Great store

Kitchen warehouse Joondalup is a fantastic store with excellent staff with great knowledge of products. If they don’t have what you’re looking for they’ll do they’re best finding it. Love shopping there

Store LocationJoondalup w.a
Josephine

JosephinePerth, WA

Always an Exceptional Experience

Malaga store is always inviting, spotless, exceptional range of products on display, and the staff are fantastic! Their friendliness, product knowledge and overall customer service is second to none. It is always a wonderful experience walking into this store. I can’t go into this store just for what I am looking for, I have to browse, always.

Jane123

Jane123AU

Glassware and cookware I purchased are really nice just what I wanted.

Loved glasses and cookware I purchased just what I was looking for. Cookware goes in dishwasher and looks great on the table. Staff are always friendly and store is well laid out

Brenda

BrendaPerth, WA

Favourite shop can’t go in for just one thing...

There is always something that catches my eye that I would buy when i’m in the shop... I always say I’m just going in for one thing and come out with two or three.

CJM

CJMPerth, WA

Great range; always has something I want to buy

I consider this my local store. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the range of products is great. I enjoy browsing and nearly always see something I want (even when I didn't think I needed it).

Shappy

ShappyPerth, WA

Kitchen Warehouse

Great range great staff, too many things I'd like to own. we bought really everything for our beach house in one hit on sale was awesome. The best item was the garlic crusher never seen one like it and its the best.

Store LocationWA

Lynda

LyndaPerth, WA

Great selection of quality kitchen ware and appliances

I love this store and the ease of parking outside the door is a bonus. Wide range of quality products and friendly, knowledgeable staff. I replaced my cooking pots with Scanpan and Le Creuset items and am very happy with them.

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

My Ideal Christmas Shop

This shop represents Christmas all year round to me. I love the products and the great range. The sales assistants are very friendly and knowledgeable. Love the cafe at Cockburn.

Friends R.

Friends R.Perth, WA

Helpful staff

It was a very easy shopping experience with lots of choices. In fact, there were almost too many choices!! Love browsing all the different gadgets that are in the store.

Store LocationMidland
Dave S.

Dave S.Perth, WA

Helpful staff

If you prefer the brick and mortar experience, I'd recommend this store. There's a decent range of products and, in my experience, the staff are always helpful and knowledgeable about the products on offer.

Store LocationMelville, WA

Great store

Have purchased from this store for years. Always find what I want. Service is great, product knowledge always a help. On line service click and collect very helpful during the last few months.

Store LocationMelville WA
egypt

egyptPerth, WA

Rotary egg beater

I was very pleased with the manual beater that i was able to purchase from the local Kitchen Warehouse store.The quality of it is excellent with a a life time warranty included ! It was also reasonably priced.

Store LocationMelville WA

Flip

FlipPerth, WA

Lovely staff, good variety of workshops offered

The staff are always happy to help if you have questions about a product.
In addition, the workshops/events are great. Bought a pie making class for my dad and he loved it.

Paul W

Paul WPerth, WA

Great shopping experience

Went to the Malaga store the staff are very helpful and the range of products is fantastic . The quality of the stock is high and at a reasonable price. So much too choose from and staff knowledge is great

Store LocationMalaga W.A
Jacqueline

JacquelinePerth, WA

Favourite shop

I LOVE shopping here. When you walk in the door you get a warm welcome and the team go out of their way to help you. The range is fantastic and the staff are super knowledgeable about all the products. It’s my favourite shop and I shop there at least once a week even if it’s to buy something small - it even makes me happy going in there just to do some browsing!!

Store LocationJoondalup WA

Good quality products i love most of the products

I have been shopping at Midland shop in WA
Good customer service. Very convenience and staff are always welcoming and helpful. I would shop again because their products are of good quality.

Store LocationMidland. WA
Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Great store!

I would highly recommend Kicthen Warehouse for anyone that is looking for a good range of options for your cook adventures. Friendly and helpful staff and great facilities. I love it !

Store LocationJoondalup WA