Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cannington

Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cannington

C Warner

C WarnerPerth, WA

Fabulous Store

If you love baking then Kitchen Warehouse is the place to go. Huge selection of quality goods at affordable prices. Friendly service. So many items on my ‘wish list’ I can’t wait until my next visit.

Store LocationCannington WA
Mel

MelPerth, WA

Love the super knowledgeable staff!!

Staff are always soo happy, friendly and knowledgeable, can't fault them and always know where to find things - Kitchen warehouse's professionalism and excellence makes my life bubble soo much better!!

Store LocationCannington

Kitchen Warehouse

The staff are friendly and helpful. The store has loads of stock and display items. I've never gone there and not found what I needed. I would highly recommend the Cannington store.

Store LocationCannington, WA

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cannington compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Scanpan/ Boxing Day Sales

Would like to say thank you for your FANTASTIC Boxing Day Sales.
Purchased on line over $1600 worth of beautiful Scanpan Indcution pots and pans for just over $500 OMG!!! Best sales and fantastic products. Was delivered with in 48 hours.
Amazing staff at Cannington.
Thank you for being so friendly and helpful.
See you Soon ;o)

scan pan twin pack

ordered online and was ready to be collected from selected store the next day and item was checked and still in original box and as advertised. Great special

Awesome service & products

As I do a lot of shopping online I look for good communication, products and delivery; Kitchen Warehouse does it all fantastic.

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Bought a set of 6 martini glasses, one was broken, emailed customer service and they sent me out a replacement glass super quick, very happy, great service would recommend!

Excellent service

Easy to order items are tracked so you know when they are arriving plus great products and a the price was unbeatable

Jacqui

JacquiPerth

Placemats and magpie mug

I am very happy with my placemats and magpie mug. Fast postage and very good packaging. I will buy again from kitchen warehouse again.

Kitchenware Shops

Hi, I placed an order and received items within two days. Had an issue with order and the customer service response was very quick and exactly what I needed.

Rich

RichWestern Australia

Good online Shopping experience

Ordered a small item online and included their click and collect service. Item was ready to be picked up the following day.
A tip for anyone wishing to make a transaction in the same way is to read the order carefully. I was given 14 days to pick it up and if it couldn't be picked up in that time to contact them or the item would be returned to their warehouse.
Overall very pleased with the ease of this transaction

Erica P

Erica PAustralia

Great Quality Products

Great store especially when there are sales!! The products are all name brand and have great reputations. Prices are a little steep but you are paying for quality. Online store is great however doesnt offer free shipping unless there is a promotion however they do offer click and collect which is free but still means you have to find time to pick it up. The shop is nice and bright and all products are easily accessible and staff is helpful.

Lorraine

Lorraine

Quality and service

There's know doubt when shopping online or in store at Kitchen Warehouse.
Reliable and friendly. And happy to help if your product isn't what u expected.
Thank you for your help. I love the products I've purchased from u.

Very impressed

I made my first on-line purchase ever with Kitchen Warehouse. I used the click and collect method and was very pleased with how easy and smooth the process was.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Extremely happy with online shopping

I have now purchased several times in the past month. Christmas shopping is now done ! Extremely happy with their super fast delivery and also have used "click and collect" when wanting to save the postage cost. Would highly recommend shopping online!

Online & in Store purchases

I recently purchases a Knife set (3 piece). It arrived the very next day. I would like to thank you for the quick response and delivery. I have also purchased in store, and all staff members that have served me have been very attentive.

I am very happy

These fantastic products are great. The online sales and delivery were very efficient and effective. Thank you for the help.

Bob

Bob

Great Pie Maker

Makes a great sized pie and makes excellent pies with ease of use.
And it was a pleasure to deal with Kitchen Warehouse and very easy onLine to order

Thanks Kitchen Warehouse.

I am in the process of up dating many of my kitchen appliances, utensils and cookware. I have purchased quite a few products from Kitchen Warehouse over the past two years and have found the staff online and in the shop to be very helpful. The delivery is quick and no fuss.

girlraven

girlravenPerth

Great customer service, great product range.