Kitchen Warehouse WA, Malaga

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Paul W

Paul WPerth, WA

Great shopping experience

Went to the Malaga store the staff are very helpful and the range of products is fantastic . The quality of the stock is high and at a reasonable price. So much too choose from and staff knowledge is great

Store LocationMalaga W.A

Exceptional Store experience

Customer service and going the extra mile, is a true reflection at this busy store in Malaga. To Bianca and her staff, theIr knowledge and advice is wonderful when selecting from a huge product range. Thank you girls, I always enjoy the experience in selecting new products.

Store LocationMalaga WA
Geoff R.

Geoff R.

Love browsing

I always find, even if I am going for a specific item I love browsing and seeing other items. I ended up buying a lemon press. When I got to the counter the sales person suggested I get the orange press as it is larger & sometimes lemons can be as large as oranges. Great advice! That's good service without feeling she was trying to upsell. It was logical to get the larger one for a couple of $$ extra.

Store LocationMalaga
Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse WA, Malaga compares to other Kitchenware Shops

bakingispeace

bakingispeacePerth, WA

Helping out a new baker

When the dough is too dry or the tart base cracks too much or really how many times can someone get eggshells in their bowl when cracking eggs!!!? Well this novice baker sure does appreciate that at least if my recipes don't always turn out well, I can always rely on my purchases from Kitchen warehouse to get me through! Thanks for all the free advice and top notch quality! Appreciate it!

Store LocationMalaga