Listing monitored by Kitchen Warehouse

4.4
Tina S.
Tina S.Perth, WA

Great customer service

I visited the store to buy four spice racks. They only had 3 in stock so quickly ordered me another and it was ordered and ready for collection the next business day. The girls in store were very friendly and they had great products, will definately be back.

Josephine
JosephinePerth, WA

Always an Exceptional Experience

Malaga store is always inviting, spotless, exceptional range of products on display, and the staff are fantastic! Their friendliness, product knowledge and overall customer service is second to none. It is always a wonderful experience walking into this store. I can’t go into this store just for what I am looking for, I have to browse, always.

Paul W
Paul WPerth, WA

Great shopping experience

Went to the Malaga store the staff are very helpful and the range of products is fantastic . The quality of the stock is high and at a reasonable price. So much too choose from and staff knowledge is great

Sherinne
Sherinne

Exceptional Store experience

Customer service and going the extra mile, is a true reflection at this busy store in Malaga. To Bianca and her staff, theIr knowledge and advice is wonderful when selecting from a huge product range. Thank you girls, I always enjoy the experience in selecting new products.

Geoff R.
Geoff R.

Love browsing

I always find, even if I am going for a specific item I love browsing and seeing other items. I ended up buying a lemon press. When I got to the counter the sales person suggested I get the orange press as it is larger & sometimes lemons can be as large as oranges. Great advice! That's good service without feeling she was trying to upsell. It was logical to get the larger one for a couple of $$ extra.

Perfect

They have great range of products and always friendly helpful staff. Easy to access with lots of parking available. Great in store layout which makes it easy to find what you are looking for.

bakingispeace
bakingispeacePerth, WA

Helping out a new baker

When the dough is too dry or the tart base cracks too much or really how many times can someone get eggshells in their bowl when cracking eggs!!!? Well this novice baker sure does appreciate that at least if my recipes don't always turn out well, I can always rely on my purchases from Kitchen warehouse to get me through! Thanks for all the free advice and top notch quality! Appreciate it!

Kitchen Wizz Pro

I was so excited to finally purchase a food processor after waiting a very long time. I was even more pleased when the salesperson at the Malaga store where I picked up my click and collect order was even more excited about it than I was! I am still learning to use my new product but am having a great time so far. It's doing everything it should. Only tip I would give is that it's probably not worth using it just to grate or chop one or two items. There is a fair bit of cleaning up after.

Bec
Bec

Consistently Excellent Service

Just want to say a massive THANK YOU to Rebecca at the Malaga Store! So helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent service and I had a very enjoyable shopping experience. Rebecca is an outstanding staff member and asset to The Kitchen Warehouse Company

KAHLUA
KAHLUAPerth, WA

Cruisinart Ice Cream Machine - Fantastic

I have this Ice Cream machine for a couple of weeks now. Upgraded from another Cruisinart Machine - this is fantastic, takes 40 - 50 minutes - no need to freeze bowl, love it. Was delivered by Kitchen Warehouse in a very time manner to my nearest store with Click & Collect - no delivery fee, great work.

angela
angelaperth

Great!

Bought Thermos water bottle and it arrived in time and well wrapped, not damaged. Very happy with the online shopping.

Best buy

I dont know why i waited so long to buy great product now my sisters have bought it too its great

Good purchase

One of the best online shopping experiences I have had. The store option to pick up the item worked perfectly and sooner than expected. The online information on the status and progress of the item was more than you could ask for.
The product I am entirely satisfied in terns of performance and price.

Jade
JadePerth

Wonderful service as well as supplying a wide range of products

I have had plenty of friendly and informative services from both in store and online. There is nothing I could fault as I have been shopping here for years. Highly recommended kitchen store.

Perfect Products and deliver

I recently purchased a few items via the internet during the sale and they were perfect and better than I expected. I was surprised how quickly I received them delivered to my door. Fantastic service every time I visit a store so keep up the fantastic work. No doubt that a lot of your customers feel the same way.