Kitchen Warehouse WA, Midland

Kitchen Warehouse WA, Midland

Friends R.

Friends R.Perth, WA

Helpful staff

It was a very easy shopping experience with lots of choices. In fact, there were almost too many choices!! Love browsing all the different gadgets that are in the store.

Store LocationMidland

Good quality products i love most of the products

I have been shopping at Midland shop in WA
Good customer service. Very convenience and staff are always welcoming and helpful. I would shop again because their products are of good quality.

Store LocationMidland. WA
Mike

MikePerth, WA

good service excellent range of products

specifically the midland branch
the staff are always helpful, friendly and happy to answer any questions, there is a good range of products ranging from budget to good value for money to top quality and they always tend to have their whole product inventory in stock (there has only been one occasion I haven't been able to get what I want).

All in all a good place to shop.

Mike

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse WA, Midland compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Lerp

LerpPerth, WA

A very pleasant shopping experience.

Shopping at Kitchen Warehouse is always a pleasure. The range of products is good, prices are competitive and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Particular thanks to the resident chef.

Store LocationMidland W.A.

Great shopping experience

Love my local Kitchen Warehouse store in Midland WA. Staff are always friendly, helpful and courteous. Great product range and prices to suit all budgets. Love their range of kitchen gadgets

Store LocationMidland WA

Angie T

Angie TPerth, WA

Fabulous Customer Service

In a world where customer service is not a high priority anymore, I find the customer service at Kitchen Warehouse Midland, and Joondalup - second to none. The staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and will go out of their way to help.
There is a great range of products at affordable and reasonable prices. Love that they offer cooking classes online and recipes to follow. By far my favourite place for anything in the kitchen!Keep up the good work Kitchen Warehouse.

Store LocationMidland and Joondalup
rosena

rosenaPerth, Western Australia

Perfect coffee

I have four Inox stovetop coffee percolators and am very happy with them. I use them both everyday and love the great flavours that is brewed. It’s so quick and easy to use. I also have two, one small and one large one in our caravan so we always have freshly brewed coffee wherever we travel to .

No service

My wife & I went into Midland Kitchen Ware to purchase a Scanpan Set after 15 minutes of looking at them the two staff looked at us but made no contact we had to walk out and purchase from elsewhere....For at lest 10 minutes we where the only two in the shop so not getting served because they where to busy was not the case they just didn't care ....

Great customer service

Very helpful service at the midland store, they didn't have the products I needed but I was able to order online and pick up in store. They came the next day which was amazing!

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse WA, Midland compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Love these items

First time using Scanpan products and love them. Thanks for quick easy purchase and delivery. Will be recommending products to friends and family.

Roo

RooBusselton

Great shop for everything a kitchen & more.

Have shopped at Kitchen Warehouse for a number of years & have always had good service. The products I have purchased are wonderful.