Kitchen Warehouse WA

Kitchen Warehouse WA (page 4 of 9)

Osborne Park, Cockburn, Joondalup, etc...

Kylie

KyliePilbara, WA

Love our charcoal grill!

We purchased the Heston cube and have used it twice so far... and we love it! The meat is so tender and the service from kitchen warehouse was impeccable

Needed a new Meat Thermometer

I wanted a new Meat Thermometer that would alert me when the meat was ready and this product looked good and has performed well for perfectly cooked meat of the BBQ or oven. Kitchen Warehouse price matched this product and in store pickup had it in my hand sooner.

Great products

I love shopping on line with kitchen warehouse they have what i want and shipping is super fast weldone team Kitchen Warehouse

January 23rd 2019 Update: Salad spinner

This is the second salad spinner bought the 2nd one to put in our camping kit it drys salad very fast the service I received was great with good communication on shipping and arrival of my order well done Kitchen Warehouse

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Great customer service is not dead!

Hoping it will be great

Very difficult to give a product review when I purchased a ticket to a future event. I feel I’d be able to give a more accurate review once I’ve attended?

scan pan twin pack

ordered online and was ready to be collected from selected store the next day and item was checked and still in original box and as advertised. Great special

Awesome service & products

As I do a lot of shopping online I look for good communication, products and delivery; Kitchen Warehouse does it all fantastic.

Chris

ChrisPERTH

Faulty products

Had to return an ice-crusher which I purchases on-line. Delivery time very good but within three weeks the ice-crusher was rusting from the screws. Took it back to Osborne Park for replacement which I received. The response I got was not very good. When I said the screws should be stainless steel. Was told depended on how "stainless" the steel was. Really! I work in the steel business and know if a product is to be in contact with water it has to be 316 grade at the least. After being given the replacement the woman just turned her back. Not very good people skills if you can't take the good with the bad. Won't go back to this store.

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Bought a set of 6 martini glasses, one was broken, emailed customer service and they sent me out a replacement glass super quick, very happy, great service would recommend!

Anolon quick delivery

I love the Anolon brand ! I bought a sautese pan and frypan set which was amazing value at Kitchen Warehouse . Loved it so much I bought one for my son. Delivery was 2 days, fantastic!

Excellent service

Easy to order items are tracked so you know when they are arriving plus great products and a the price was unbeatable

Not Click and collect

Pastry workshop

Great class. Great teacher. Great tasting pies!! Thoroughly enjoyed it and very informative. Made pastry making look easy and I can’t wait to try at home

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Fantstic Service - My primary focus when shopping!

I have shopped recently online and instore and have received excellent customer service in both areas.
I was particularly impressed with the handling of an online error, follow up call, email and a refund to my card.
Well done! Outstanding!

Kitchen Wizz Pro

I was so excited to finally purchase a food processor after waiting a very long time. I was even more pleased when the salesperson at the Malaga store where I picked up my click and collect order was even more excited about it than I was! I am still learning to use my new product but am having a great time so far. It's doing everything it should. Only tip I would give is that it's probably not worth using it just to grate or chop one or two items. There is a fair bit of cleaning up after.

Max

MaxPerth

Stainless steel rusty in two weeks!

I bought a stainless steel dish rack two weeks ago.
Had to return it due to getting rusty in such a short time.Got a refund.
The salesperson said that all of their stainless steel products get rusty and need to be dried immediately.
First time I heard this ever!

JBQ

JBQUltimo

Love my new Noritake Dinner Set

So happy with my Noritake Dinner Set and the discounted price meant that not only did I purchase two sets, but I also bought the pasta bowls to complete the set for a more informal dining experience. I also bought a cutlery set which was price matched so a win-win. Very happy to share this to all.

LMetcalfe

LMetcalfePerth, WA

A pleasure everytime

I recently purchased items online, and in store, and as always, product selection was great online, and arrived quickly. I rarely buy anything for the kitchen unless I look online at Kitchen Warehouse, or instore due to quality collection, and prices.

Jill

JillPerth, WA

Great cooking class

Loved the Indian cooking demonstration last Sunday at Melville. Thank you so much to Kitchen Warehouse for putting on these cooking demonstrations & how to use some of their products eg pressure cookers. They are so informative & the cooking ones are fun & you get to taste them.

Love Click and Collect!

Click and collect is safe and easy to use. The goods are always in perfect condition and arrive promptly. Great alternative to paying for postage.