KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AER (Empire Red)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AER (Empire Red)

MPN: 5KCF0103AER

Marissa Sherry

Marissa SherryMount Isa

Great product

I really love my machine, and wish I used it much more than I do. I really struggle with recipes that are Australian and cant find many. I have the app but it is not really to my families liking. I also have the old lid and really HATE cleaning it. I love the food I can cook (have converted a fair few TMX recipes). I have no issues with the noise. I believe mine is pretty quite compared to hearing a TMX going.

I have asked KA about purchasing the new lid, so hopefully I will be using my big girl much more. It is a perfect partner to my beautiful KA stand mixer.
Do yourself a favour and get one of these bad girls!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

CarolineCaroline Springs

Different lid?

We have just purchased from harvey Norman and our machine has old style lid, will this be replaced? We were told if we request online this would be provided. Otherwise love my Cook processor. A major drawcard was the extra safety lock, a big factor for me though as have a child with special needs. It would be great if we could receive a new lid asap. Thankyou

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Caroline, no problem we are happy to do this. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 990 990 or enquiries@kitchenaid.com.au. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Caroline

Great. Thanks for the quick response!

Caroline

I have contacted email twice as you suggested since June 16 and still am yet to recieve a response. This is quite dissapointing considering my request is for safety reasons.

Deb

Deb

If you can put up with the high pitch squeal when in use then it's sort of OK

As soon as you use the stir, mix option the machine lets out the most annoying High Pitch Squeal! Be sure to lock your dogs up and get hubby to have to TV blaring. It is the most annoying noise imaginable! When I called KitchenAid Aust Customer Service to discuss the issue, they told me “its normal and not a warranty issue”. Just so you know, the high pitch squeal comes free with every KitchenAud Cook Processor. It's the unspoken feature.
#KitchenAid #CookProcessor $Yourhomedepot

Date PurchasedNov 2015
KitchenAid A.KitchenAid

Hi Deb, We are sorry that we have not responded sooner. We have passed on your feedback to our QA team to look into. Kind regards, The KitchenAid Team

See all KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103 reviews

zaree98

zaree98asked

Can you make nut butter in the cook processor if you dont have the food processor attachment ?

Darwin saver
Darwin saver

Hi there Zaree98. I haven't tried making nut butters in the cook processor. But as far as my research goes, if you go to the KitchenAid Cook Processor website, there is a recipe there for peanut butter made without the food processor attachment - ie. just in the bowl with the multi blade. So I would suspect that using the same instructions it would work fine with other nuts too. Cheers C;)

Belle AKitchenAid

Hello, it is possible to make nut butter in the Cook Processor, depending on the nut you use, the time will vary for how long it needs to be processed and also how crunchy it is. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances