KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AFP (Frosted Pearl)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AFP (Frosted Pearl)

MPN: 5KCF0103AFP

Gwenda

GwendaNewcastle NSW

Be careful unless you like trendy food and following recipes

I wanted something to cook mince and onion meals without burning them. Wrong.
Ibought mine second hand off eBay for and regret it. I would not buy one again without the back up of a consultant. It is so hard to learn to use without a demonstration and back up. Thanks to this group I have learned to use it. I have only successfully made jam, lemon butter and last week, cheesecake. I have had no success browning mince and onions, which is why I bought it really. It chops well but is an expensive grater.
The app is useless. This group is your best support if you buy a second hand one, but I wouldn’t again unless it was half new price.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

JosPerth

5⭐️ If not for the squeal.

Cooks fantastically, a larger pot would be fabulous. Cleaning is not clean cut, but not enough to stop me using it.
Upon Stirring however, there emits a god awful squealing. I find only when not stirring is there peace.
A really good addition would be a fluid catcher for when you open the lid with cooking, I get a substantial puddle around the cord after opening lid when cooking’s finished.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Jos, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hearing from customer's about their experience is valuable and we will pass your suggestions on to the appropriate people. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Prycey

PryceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but lack of recipes

Im extremely happy with my machine although I still have the old lid which does trap food that can't be removed...
Love the ease of use but due to lack of recipes, I'm struggling with what I can cook in it. Yes i can use the online recipes but most are american and contain ingredients and measurements that just don't work for me. I love casseroles, stews and old fashioned curries. Overall its definitely pretty fantastic :)

Date PurchasedOct 2015

See all KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103 reviews

gigi

gigiasked

Hi. I'm considering buying the cook processor- I really want to be able to cook stews and curries with very tender meat in the quickest possible time. Does anybody have experience doing this with the cook processor using stewing program? How long does it take to get the meat very tender?

Hi Gigi,

I cook my curries and stews on the 60min cycle and have had every one turn out lovely and tender. The red meats and pork turn out the best (chicken needs to be on a shorter cycle).

Lisa
Lisa

Ive had mine for two wks now and love it.
I find if you treat it like a pot on the stove it will do great stews and curries. So fry onion and meat like you would on a stove then had liquids and stew.
Depending on size can take 30-45mins i found.
Plus it has a keep warm mode which is awesome.

Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Gigi, You can view all the Cook Processor recipes online here; http://cookprocessor.kitchenaid.com.au/recipes
There are braises, curries and lots of other recipe inspirations! Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances