KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AMS (Medallion Silver)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AMS (Medallion Silver)

MPN: 5KCF0103AMS

Liz

LizSouth Australia, 5413

Love it, so does my husband

Quick preparation of meals, options to change blades so no mushy food. Allows me to prep, set and walk away - come back and dinner ready to serve, or it will keep warm for 40 plus minutes.
Husband makes poached eggs, mashed potato and steams vegetables with ease.
Havent had a bad meal yet, heats evenly and lots of great recipes to get started on facebook, websites and have modified my own recipes with ease

Purchased in November 2017 at The Chefs Toolbox for $1,299.00.

Noise Level
Safety

conquilts

conquiltsCentral, SA

Very versatile equipment!

One piece of equipment that I’m using at least 4 times a week, often more as I’m learning new recipes & uses. Cooks quickly when short on time. Fantastic knowing I can process raw products & know exactly what is in our food. Large capacity to cater for big eaters!

Purchased in November 2017.

Noise Level
Safety
morgzzz

morgzzzSydney, NSW

Great addition to the kitchen!

I bought this as I love KitchenAid products.
It has been a great addition to the kitchen, it is versatile and makes cooking quick and easy.
It has been excellent to make baby food for my son & I use it daily.
I highly recommend it.
Kitchen Aid upgraded the lid at no extra cost which is easier to clean

Date PurchasedDec 2016
artist30

artist30perth

machine does good things, but the noise

the machine has a great and responsive temp control. the stirring attachment is non stick and easy to just rinse clean. id be really happy with this machine but, it makes a horrible squealing noise whenever you put the processor or stirring on. its highpitched and unbearable. iuse it in my back room instead of the kitchen so i dont have to deal with the noise, but its annoying not being able to have it going in the kitchen

See all KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103 reviews