KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103 Questions & Answers

5KCF0103ACA (Candy Apple Red), 5KCF0103AMS (Medallion Silver), 5KCF0103AFP (Frosted Pearl), etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by KitchenAid

32 questions from our users

Storm H.
Storm H.asked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103ACA (Candy Apple Red)

Hi there my cook processor emits a high pitched whine. Should it be doing this continuously?

Graham J.
Graham J.asked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

The front clip on the lid has broken out of warranty. This is the second time the lid has broken and the old one still has a usable clip. Is there a way to switch them? Are they removeable?

Jo R
Jo Rasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

I inherited my CP and only have a multi blade and dough blade. I have tried everywhere but cannot acquire a stir assist blade. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Hi Jo
Contact kitchenaid directly by telephone, they are fantastic and should be able to assist.
Failing that try one of the Facebook kitchenaid groups

clarke v.
clarke v.asked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

Still getting error 1even when there is nothing, but a small amount of chopped onion and the stir assist attachment is in. Blitz function still works fine.

AnneO
AnneOasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

I have just purchased a cook processor but the bread I've tried 3 times has been an absolute disaster. Any suggestions?

Lyn D
Lyn Dasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

I have just ordered the cook processor from Myer. The lid in the picture appears to be the old lid. How can I get the new lid. Thanks

Liz

Contact kitchenaid directly by phone once you receive your machine, and they should send you the new lid free of charge.
There customer service is excellent.

Serena Gregor
Serena Gregorasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

Can this machine make nut butters?

CatherineChapman
CatherineChapmanasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

Hi! Does this machine do smoothies well?

boots
boots

no it doesn't. Hope that helps

Liz Q.
Liz Q.asked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

The temperature gauge is reading Fahrenheit but it's supposed to be Celsius how do I change it back to Celsius

Liz

Press and Hold the temperature dial down for approximately 3 seconds this should change it back.

CeeJayasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

how can you stew without constant stirring!

Just don't set the stir level.

CeeJay

Thanks, I got my machine today and there is not a lot of support for a beginner

J L.
J L.asked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

The max fill line is 2.5 litres. How full can you utilise to make a double batch of something?

Liz

Max fill for liquid is 2.5L.
Max fill for meats/ veg etc 4.5L

steve k.
steve k.asked

just a quick question.
can you cook a sauce with the stir assist and steam rice at the same time ??

felix74
felix74

No you can not stir and steam at same time. One of the biggest flaws in my opinion

Hollie
Hollie

Can you cool, say, potatoes I the bowl and steam other veggies on top at the same time?

Denee M.
Denee M.asked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

Does anyone know how to convert thermomix recipes to cook processor ones? Have plenty of old thermomix cookbooks from old thermomix & would love to convert recipes to use on this

Hello
There is a conversion chart which helps. It is on a Facebook page under files. Kitchenaid cook processor - tips, hints and recipes. Hope that helps. Sorry i cant link or put a picture of it here.

Jessica N.
Jessica N.

How did you go Denee M? I’m about to buy kitchenaid Cook Processor & wondering the same thing about converting TM recipes.

Daniela L
Daniela Lasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

I keep on getting error 1 when stirring and it is not overloaded. Only am able to use the machine for boiling/steaming.

Can this be fixed?

Elize
Elizeasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103

I've always used the wok to make stir fries. Can the Kitchen Aid really do Asian style stir fries, because that would save me a lot of time. Or, what kitchen appliance would be best to help me with stir frying?

KitchenAid
Thuy B.KitchenAidSend a private message
Margaret

However, there is something terribly wrong with the fried rice recipe - turns to mush! I have asked for it to be reviewed 2 years ago,,,, still there!

Leanne C
Leanne Casked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103AAC (Almond Cream)

Hi .... should the blade still turn when I have the lid off, but the steaming trays and their lid on ? .... I am absolutely positive I have done this many times before, but last night and again this morning my Cook Processor just continually tells me that the lid is off and it will not work ? .... I turned the machine off, and also off at the wall, and lifted out and replaced the bowl multiple times but still nothing .... very frustrated .... any advice would be great. thank you.

Bel
Belasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103AOB (Onyx Black)

Hi. The LED screen just stopped lighting up. I am unable to see anything so renders whole machine unusable. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

Celeste Masked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103ACA (Candy Apple Red)

Does anyone else get the message “lid open” and it stops when the lid is not open. What causes this and how do you fix it?

Patricia
Patricia

If I jiggle mine up or down, it seems to fix it.

Celeste M

Do you pick up the whole machine? Does this seriously work?

Karen B
Karen B

I just click the lid clips again as sometimes they do not totally click into place

Tom
Tomasked
Cook Processor 5KCF0103AAC (Almond Cream)

We have broken the stir assist accessory in our cook processor (someone thought it was for the dough and didn’t read instructions....), how or where can I purchase a replacement? Cheers, Tom

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103