gregccccSydney

Fantastic Machine - Could not do without it!

dmb

dmbAU

great machine so far

Daniela L

Daniela Lasked

I keep on getting error 1 when stirring and it is not overloaded. Only am able to use the machine for boiling/steaming.

Can this be fixed?

Liz
Liz

I suggest turn off, turn on, and increase stir speed slowly. Told it can be overload as in perhaps lump of butter getting pushed by stir assist and motor cant get going enough to start with. No necessarily too much in the bowl.
or overheating.
If all else fails contact kitchenaid direct. Their customer service i have found to be exceptional.

Elize

Elizeasked

I've always used the wok to make stir fries. Can the Kitchen Aid really do Asian style stir fries, because that would save me a lot of time. Or, what kitchen appliance would be best to help me with stir frying?

KitchenAid
Thuy B.KitchenAid

Hi Elize,

Yes, the Cook Processor can be used for Stir Fries. It does everything from boiling, frying, steaming, stewing and making dough, to chopping, mincing, pureeing, mixing, emulsifying, whipping and stirring.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Thuy

Margaret

However, there is something terribly wrong with the fried rice recipe - turns to mush! I have asked for it to be reviewed 2 years ago,,,, still there!

Leanne C

Leanne Casked

Cook Processor 5KCF0103AAC (Almond Cream)

Hi .... should the blade still turn when I have the lid off, but the steaming trays and their lid on ? .... I am absolutely positive I have done this many times before, but last night and again this morning my Cook Processor just continually tells me that the lid is off and it will not work ? .... I turned the machine off, and also off at the wall, and lifted out and replaced the bowl multiple times but still nothing .... very frustrated .... any advice would be great. thank you.

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103ACA (Candy Apple Red)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103ACA (Candy Apple Red)

3.9
KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AMS (Medallion Silver)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AMS (Medallion Silver)

4.3
KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AFP (Frosted Pearl)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AFP (Frosted Pearl)

3.7
KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AER (Empire Red)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AER (Empire Red)

3.3
KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AAC (Almond Cream)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AAC (Almond Cream)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AOB (Onyx Black)

KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103AOB (Onyx Black)

CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances
Price (RRP)$1999$1999$1999$1999$1999$1999