KitchenAid Gourmet Porcelain

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review

RoundmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best of the Best

Having tried and used all the 'Big Names' in Non-stick pans, we were able to buy the KitchenAid Saute Pan, with lid, on-line. We can not believe just how good this pan is. Whether we are frying, braising, browning, simmering, roasting nuts or spices, deep frying seafood or even "s l o w c o o k i n g", this pan does it all. Deep enough for a pot roast for two it can be placed in the oven to brown off au gratin dishes. So easy to clean and, after three years, still looks like new. It is the best pan we have ever had, by far.

therese.lorens

who writes a review after 3 years… really?

Roundman

I do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Australia Day!!!!!!!!!!

therese.lorens

Just curious - I have read nothing but bad reviews about this set. A little surprised to read one good one, written when the excitement of getting a new cookware set would be long gone :)

alnjan

alnjanasked

I too have the red set which I am satisfied with but the colour has faded and looks awful, is there anyway to restore the colour?

Roundman

I have the grey metal set, do not know anything about the coloured sets. However,from experience with colour in metal, from auto repair work, I believe that excessive heat will cause colour in metal to change.

Mei

Meiasked

What is the material that makes up the interior non-stick layer/ Is it Teflon? Any PFOA, PTFE, ..... or any harmful substances released from heating?
    Thank you.

Roundman

To my knowledge there is no Teflon or PFOA in these pans, they are claimed to be Hard Anodised. It is a further 12 months since I put in that review, and our pan is as good as they day we bought it. Just remember……no Hydro-carbon sprays, the absolute minimum of oil and cook at the lowest temperature possible………...

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives