MPN: 5KEK1322ASX

Amazing kettle!

Beautifully designed and stylish in your kitchen. The tea infuser works really well with the option of using it as a normal kettle- take our the infuser part. Quick to boil and really easy to clean. The handle feels good in the hand when held. Would highly recommend this kettle.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

So far so good

This kettle was originally purchased as a gift for my mum, I brought it online from Myer not realising it was a tea kettle. I just wanted a kettle that you could choose what temperature to heat the water.
My own kitchenaid (ArtisanKEK1722) kettle's lid started not to open so I went to Harvey Norman to exchange it, they gave me a refund as they discontinued the current model I had due to the handle falling off (regardless I loved that kettle) because we were left without a kettle I used the one I purchased for my mum, not to brew tea but just as a kettle, and I love it more than my old kettle. Its easy to choose the temperature setting, its quiet, and once its boiled it will stay warm for 30mins. I don't like that its chunky but that's only a visual downside.
I've only been using it for a week but so far so good!!