KitchenAid KFC3516

KitchenAid KFC3516

See the Best Food Processors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KitchenAid

• Product is used
  • Safety
Christin3
Christin3Sydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed!

I was on the hunt for something that would help me with making baby food for my son. I didn't want to spend a crazy amount for a machine to just steam and blend when I can simply steam the food myself and just have a blender to complete the process. This is what I ended up choosing and with no regrets, it has 2 different settings - one for chopping and one for blending. I now also use it to make marinades that require all different herbs and spices chopped up or simply just chop garlic if I need a lot chopped and want it done efficiently. So you could say that it served multiple purposes in my household. Winning!

Purchased in at Amazon.

Lorraine O.
Lorraine O.Illawarra, NSW

Brilliant machine for small items.

I have been looking for a small strong food chopper for a while. I think I found the perfect item in this machine. From whipping cream better that I’ve ever managed before, to chopping onions and herbs, to chopping meat for burgers, I have been very happy with the results every time. I have chopped nuts too.
The machine is small and does not take up much room, it is easy to take apart and pop into the dishwasher, it works very quickly, so even though it is a bit loud while working, it is only for a short time.
I really recommend this little machine to anyone wanting a small but strong food chopper/whipper. Love it.

Purchased in for $139.

Kristen M.
Kristen M.South Australia

Perfect for our chopping needs

This little gem is a great addition to the kitchen. We use it to finely chop herbs & vegetables as well as make dips and minces. Its easy to use and comes apart easily for cleaning.

Purchased in at Peter's of Kensington Online store for $118.