• Product is used
  • Safety
Miss Lopez

Miss Lopez

Fast and powerful

Really happy with this home appliance. was able to get rid of multiple other appliances as this replaced them. Strong design and does what it needs to do super fast and to great precision.

Purchased in January 2021 at Appliances Online.

JohnB

JohnBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compact and Versatile

This KitchenAid has been a lifesaver. I normally use this to easily chop veggies, make juices and smoothies in the morning. It is super lightweight, after each use the cleaning is a breeze. On top of that due to the compact size I can just pop it away in the cupboard.

Purchased in November 2019 for $199.00.

Lauren M.

Lauren M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic, does exactly what I need it to do. Very easy to clean which was a big deal for me.

Works really well.
8/10 rating.
Does all I need it to.
Easy to clean.
Great for making bliss balls and pasta sauces.
Overall really happy with my purchase.
Would recommend to others.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online.

Food Processors

Find out how KitchenAid KFP0933 compares to other Food Processors

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Issues

I'm having the same problem as previous comment. The blade is not taking everything down. Smaller amounts just sit there and constantly having to stir up from bottom of bowl myself. Disappointed as I absolutely love all my kitchenaid appliances but feel they are not being made as well as they used to be. This is my second food processor and the first one was definitely more sturdy

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Jenny2012

Jenny2012South East Queensland, QLD

Not Easy to Clean and Other Issues

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

John

John

Looks great and built well

After seeing some of the reviews I was tentative, but was prepared to buy at a special price about half retail. Now we are using it all I can say is it works as expected and is so quiet compared to others I have used. If you are having trouble like some below I suggest you read the instructions carefully as they have tips on for great results. Only down side is it would be great with a doe hook but I can’t complain at the price we paid.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

AnnePerth, WA

Love it so far!

I have had this now for a couple of weeks. Love it but was initially a little wary when I first started it up - it did feel a little flimsy after the big heavy Breville that it replaced. I love having the option of the two bowls and having the two different speeds as well as the pulse.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Eva

EvaBellbowrie

Do Not Buy!!! Seriously, DO NOT BUY!!!!

You just need to watch the following youtube video to know why (A video speaks louder than all the words I could write here). This food processor is new out of the box, and nobody will give me a full refund, not even an exchange (which I would not be willing to take given the awful quality). Flimsy, cheap, overpriced gadget. Look somewhere else.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Fail

It was great to start with but it became difficult to remove the blade after use. I replaced the internal parts and it went ok for a while. It jammed again and I had to use "brute force" to to open it. it now is waiting patiently in the cupboard for council cleanup. They say you get nothing for nothing......

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Food Processors

Find out how KitchenAid KFP0933 compares to other Food Processors

just received it the blade part felt off and the machine can hear something moving inside bad cust s

I just open the box try to use the blade chopper part inside felt off the machine can heard something noise moving around inside the motor then I contact aks for refund the reply they are had no refund policy and poor customer services they don't care about Accc law when I try to explain consumer had right to ask replacement or refund if products had major or minor faults never buy this brand again or recommend to others

Date PurchasedMay 2017
MelP

MelPSydney, NSW

Love it!!

Great processor, simple to use, easy instruction brochure to follow, easy to clean.

It is a larger product so may take up more space than others. We leave it on the kitchen counter but the box with all the parts we keep in a drawer. It is a bit space consuming. One of the reasons we went with the kitchen aid is it looks funkier than the others on the market.

We use it almost every time we cook, because of the simplicity we even use it to make salads when we're entertaining the cutting size component (thin to thick) is extremely handy!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Sydney, Thankyou for your great review, we always love to hear feedback!
Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Angie

AngieMelbourne

My dream processor finally!

Have been wishing for a Kitchenaid Food Processor forever! Finally bought one last week and now don't know how i lived without it. Works like a dream. Being able to use two different sized bowls is so time saving and makes this machine highly functional, as does the variable chopping blade. Well done Kitchenaid. Another beautiful and amazing product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Angie, Thanks for your glowing review, we always love to hear feedback from customers! Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Val

Val

Wish I had one years ago

This processor is easy to use very fast easy to clean .all the attachment fit easily very easy to change. Certainly saves a lot of time. Love the attachment box which keeps everything organised. I got a big one as I love to cook but there is also a small bowl if that's all that is required

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not as good as the stand mixer.

Rachy412

Rachy412asked

KFP0933

Hi, my daughter and myself both have the same model kitchen aid food processor and are both experiencing issues removing the blade. I have also had mine in storage and it has mould inside the lid, I’m not sure how to remove the black locking piece to clean it

Anne

The spindle for the blade got stuck in mine and was fixed under warranty. I inquired at the time about the gunk build up in the lid and was told that you should not immerse the lid in water, just rinse it. Pretty stupid, I thought. There was nothing in the manual about that. I was sent a new lid for the machine. I have not had any other issues with it and I do use it very regularly.

Eleonora M.

Eleonora M.asked

KFP0933

Bought the kitchen aid food processor in July. When I use it for the first time, the blade got stuck, I waited two months for the repair.
Then after that, Ive been always had problem with it, till it stop working. I called and they told me that I shouldnt use the food processor to mixing nuts or even to make purees. What is the point to spend all that money if its not able to make such a simple thing? Im speechless, worst food processor Ive ever had, wish I can have a refund.

TLKing

TLKingasked

5KFP0933ACU (Contour Silver)

Cannot make it work- will not power on? Any help?

Belle AKitchenAid

Hi there, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 990 990 or enquiries@kitchenaid.com.au for help with this. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

KitchenAid KFP0933