KitchenAid 5KFP0933AER (Empire Red)

KitchenAid 5KFP0933AER (Empire Red)

Anne

AnneKardinya, Perth, Western Australia

Love it so far!

I have had this now for a couple of weeks. Love it but was initially a little wary when I first started it up - it did feel a little flimsy after the big heavy Breville that it replaced. I love having the option of the two bowls and having the two different speeds as well as the pulse.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Angie

AngieMelbourne

My dream processor finally!

Have been wishing for a Kitchenaid Food Processor forever! Finally bought one last week and now don't know how i lived without it. Works like a dream. Being able to use two different sized bowls is so time saving and makes this machine highly functional, as does the variable chopping blade. Well done Kitchenaid. Another beautiful and amazing product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Angie, Thanks for your glowing review, we always love to hear feedback from customers! Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not as good as the stand mixer.

PaulE

PaulEasked

Hello, when I compare the power of this unit with others at a similar price, they seem to have much more powerful motors. Is it "underpowered"?
I was at a Harvey Norman store today however the Sales Assistant was not able to provide any insight.
Thanks for any help

Kath

As it's my first full sized food processor, I honestly cannot say.
Most of the critic reviews point to the cuisinart as the best food processor:

Hi Paul,
The 5KFP0933A is engineered so that it only draws the power it needs to perform. Our machines are tested under ingredient load rather than block tests like other brands use which gives a falsely inflated result. Essentially the machine optimal engineering for a lower power usage and quieter performance.
Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

tj
tj

where you can go for the lower power wattage if the machine is designed for lower power. Less electricity usage in this day and age is important. I've discovered I can use my kitchen aid stick mixer which is 800 watts in my RV with a 1000 watt inverter, something I can't do with the cheap 1800 watt cheap Kmart stick mixer which I bought for the RV... Now I'm conscious of all my electricity usage I've noticed better quality products lower wattage.

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

CategoryFood Processors