KitchenAid 5KFP0933AOB (Onyx Black)

KitchenAid 5KFP0933AOB (Onyx Black)

MPNs: 36273728 and 5KFP0933AOB

John

John

Looks great and built well

After seeing some of the reviews I was tentative, but was prepared to buy at a special price about half retail. Now we are using it all I can say is it works as expected and is so quiet compared to others I have used. If you are having trouble like some below I suggest you read the instructions carefully as they have tips on for great results. Only down side is it would be great with a doe hook but I can’t complain at the price we paid.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
KitchenAid
Belle AKitchenAid

Eva

EvaBellbowrie

Do Not Buy!!! Seriously, DO NOT BUY!!!!

You just need to watch the following youtube video to know why (A video speaks louder than all the words I could write here). This food processor is new out of the box, and nobody will give me a full refund, not even an exchange (which I would not be willing to take given the awful quality). Flimsy, cheap, overpriced gadget. Look somewhere else.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Fail

It was great to start with but it became difficult to remove the blade after use. I replaced the internal parts and it went ok for a while. It jammed again and I had to use "brute force" to to open it. it now is waiting patiently in the cupboard for council cleanup. They say you get nothing for nothing......

Date PurchasedNov 2015