4 questions from our users

Rachy412

Rachy412asked

KFP0933

Hi, my daughter and myself both have the same model kitchen aid food processor and are both experiencing issues removing the blade. I have also had mine in storage and it has mould inside the lid, I’m not sure how to remove the black locking piece to clean it

Anne
Anne

The spindle for the blade got stuck in mine and was fixed under warranty. I inquired at the time about the gunk build up in the lid and was told that you should not immerse the lid in water, just rinse it. Pretty stupid, I thought. There was nothing in the manual about that. I was sent a new lid for the machine. I have not had any other issues with it and I do use it very regularly.

Eleonora M.

Eleonora M.asked

KFP0933

Bought the kitchen aid food processor in July. When I use it for the first time, the blade got stuck, I waited two months for the repair.
Then after that, Ive been always had problem with it, till it stop working. I called and they told me that I shouldnt use the food processor to mixing nuts or even to make purees. What is the point to spend all that money if its not able to make such a simple thing? Im speechless, worst food processor Ive ever had, wish I can have a refund.

TLKing

TLKingasked

5KFP0933ACU (Contour Silver)

Cannot make it work- will not power on? Any help?

KitchenAid
Belle AKitchenAid

Hi there, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 990 990 or enquiries@kitchenaid.com.au for help with this. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

PaulE

PaulEasked

5KFP0933AER (Empire Red)

Hello, when I compare the power of this unit with others at a similar price, they seem to have much more powerful motors. Is it "underpowered"?
I was at a Harvey Norman store today however the Sales Assistant was not able to provide any insight.
Thanks for any help

Kath
Kath

As it's my first full sized food processor, I honestly cannot say.
Most of the critic reviews point to the cuisinart as the best food processor:

KitchenAid
Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Paul,
The 5KFP0933A is engineered so that it only draws the power it needs to perform. Our machines are tested under ingredient load rather than block tests like other brands use which gives a falsely inflated result. Essentially the machine optimal engineering for a lower power usage and quieter performance.
Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

tj
tj

where you can go for the lower power wattage if the machine is designed for lower power. Less electricity usage in this day and age is important. I've discovered I can use my kitchen aid stick mixer which is 800 watts in my RV with a 1000 watt inverter, something I can't do with the cheap 1800 watt cheap Kmart stick mixer which I bought for the RV... Now I'm conscious of all my electricity usage I've noticed better quality products lower wattage.

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives