KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan

KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan (page 2 of 9)

MPNs: 5KSM150PSAAC, 5KSM150PSACU, 5KSM150PSAER and 5KSM150PSAOB

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

A reliable stand mixer can help make your baking sessions a breeze. Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now

4.3

• Safety
Margie 20

Margie 20North Western Region, NSW

Love it.

Love this product so far. I haven't had it long but have made cakes and buns. Works perfectly both the beater and the dough hook. Have always wanted one and has lived up to expectations. My daughter in-law has had one now for 18yrs with no problems plus my daughter has had one for 2yrs, both love theirs. They are heavy, 10kgs but after all they are meant to sit on your bench. Recommend this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thuy B.KitchenAid

Rubbish

I am very disappointed with this product.. it doesn’t work properly the top part of the machine keep jumping and making funny noise.
I went back to kitchen warehouse from where I’ve purchased it and they told me I have to deal directly with kitchenaid company. I feel just frustrated.. I still don’t know what will happen next. Tomorrow I will call them and I will see...

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Thuy B.KitchenAid
jhar1970

jhar1970victoria, 3051

Started out loving, now its just a constant reminder of poor product quality

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Small B

Small B

Love Love Love this

My husband bought this while back.
Recently he bought a new pasta maker attachment and mincemeat attachment.
Love the machine. Last long, durable and multi-task with the new attachments.
Good mixes for cakes and dough hook is fantastic.
Additional attachments are around $200 each.

Only negative thing is I wish the bowl is a bit bigger.

Date PurchasedJul 2007

An indispensable tool in the kitchen.

This is a powerful machine that runs reasonably quietly. I have the three pasta rollers with which I make gluten free pasta, the sausage maker and the mincer. I also have the icecream maker which is fabulous all year round for creamy icecream desserts. The mixing bowls are ample for double cake batches. The glass bowl is wonderful for whipping egg whites.
My old KitchenAid has gone to the holiday house. Can't wear it out.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
unhappyblanco

unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like a supermodel. Nice to look at but not always practical

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Natalie

Natalie

Best Machine

I think its one of the best machine it been a year now that i bought the machine from www.catchthedeal.com.au (Catch the deal) with the great deal plus bonus attachments in such a low price the machine works much better than the other cheap one it's a one time investment but such a relief works smoothly with no much noise, i mainly use it for the dough.. i saved my money specially for this and its worth it for the price $630 with slicer and shredder......SO HAPPY with the purchase. Thanks for the deal guys.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Cie

CieSouthwest, VIC

Love my mixer!

I use my mixer at least 4 times a week. I find the bowls ( I have the glass and the metal) are a great size. The bowl scraper attachment is great. The motor runs smoothly even after 10 minutes of kneading brioche dough. I would be lost without it. Have had it for nearly 5 years now and it is still like new.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Great machine

I have had this mixer for five years. I have a number of attachments including pasta maker, pasta extruded, grain mill, ice cream maker, sausage maker, mincer, fruit juicer, and so on.

Frankly it is used all the time and performs superbly. The funny thing is that a daughter bought one and I suggested there were better mixers on the market. I was wrong.

The motor is strong enough for pretty well all domestic use. The size of the bowl is adequate. The attachments are all used and save a lot of time.

I highly recommend this machine

Date PurchasedAug 2012

Patricia

PatriciaBrisbane

Love my KitchenAid stand mixer!

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Alex

AlexPerth

Great for everything / okay for baking

Great machine, seems sturdy and well put together. It works amazing for everything pastry related.
However when it comes to dough, and more specifically dough with high hydration level, then it's not the best.
The 'hook' used for kneading works well only with normal hydration dough.
A better choice would be to get the pro or commercial which I think have a 'spiral' instead of a 'hook' which is much better for kneading.
Apart from that it's been a great machine so far.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
aurelien

aurelienSouth-East, TAS

Not convinced of longevity and sturdiness

I recently bought a brand new KSM150 to make bread regularly and was under the impression this was fit for purpose. I also purchased the matching glass bowl & spiraliser attachment. However after a few batches I am skeptical of the longevity of the product, the mixer head shakes and moves while kneading dough, the glass bowl is very hard to fit and screw to the mixer compared to the stainless bowl and the ring on the bottom of the glass bowl is almost impossible to remove once it's been screwed on then lock in stand mixer.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Elma

ElmaGold Coast

Awesome

I purchased my pink KitchenAid Stand Mixer last year and its been the best purchase so far!
Love my mixer, beats most of the other ones I have had!
The warranty on the mixer is better than I expected.
I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Salvador

Salvador

Bad customer service with no return policy

Horrible, arrogant company that does not allow you to return their product under any circumstance to the store you bought it from. A consumer needs better security when buying a product, we need to know we can return it if we're not happy with it. The mixer looks great and has a solid motor, but things break on it just like many of the cheaper models from other brands. It's not at all worth the high price tag. Go with a kenwood or sunbeam, they are starting to make some better quality models.

i also purchased one of their food processors and it was a piece of garbage. It did a terrible job of slicing things. Luckily Myers was kind enough to give me a store credit.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Belle AKitchenAid

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send the serial numbers of your products to marketing@kitchenaid.com.au and we will see if there is anything we can do to help. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

unsatisfied customer

unsatisfied customerSydney, NSW

Amazing everyone needs one

These are just the best machine
Especially if you dont like getting your hands dirty.
Not just for baking.
I also mix my mince for handburgers.
So many uses its sturdy
And looks classic and stylish love it
I have the almond colour.
Its very easy to ise and easy to clean.
I did buy an extra scraping attachment its the best.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Tina

TinaPerth

Expats - be aware - there is no global warranty

I purchased this when I lived as an expat in Germany. On returning to Australia, half way through the warranty time frame, there was motor problems. However, KitchenAid refused to honour its warranty.
For the record, the power in Germany is 220V, the exact same as in Australia.
My advice to expats? Be aware that there is "NO global Warranty". I would just buy a local brand for far cheaper.
KitchenAid apparently does not value its customers nor are they in tune with present day changing lifestyles whereby so many people travel and live overseas for work.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
bellabai

bellabaiAU

It’s perfect kitchen Aid for your kitchen!

Love my new empire red artisan mixer! My Kitchen Aid came in perfect order. Love the Empire Red color & matches my colors in my kitchen. Even though I have only had it for a short time. I made 5 different types of cakes, soda bread, cookies, cinnamon rolls & my honey oat bread & my wheat bread. That mixer mixed everything up just fine. It was great to not have to knead so much by hand the breads. I also added on a glass mixing bowl w/cover, scraper paddle & the red quilted cover. We love it!!
I bought this machine from Amazon, it is a lot cheaper. However I have to buy a converter to get it working as it was US standard. Lol

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Amy N

Amy NBrisbae

So easy

This mixer has made my life so much easier! I don't know how I ever lived without it. It makes baking so much quicker and easier and more enjoyable. This mixer is great quality and it doesn't have any faults. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is pationate about cooking!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
MrsYogi

MrsYogiAdelaide, South Australia

My favourite appliance EVER!!!

I have had my KitchenAid Raspberry Ice mixer for 2 years now and I LOVE it!!! This mixer is a real work horse and mixes everything from light fluffy meringues to heavy bread and scone doughs with ease. I love how fast it whips up meringues....my old mixer took forever. I also love how fluffy my cakes are using this mixer. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Zues Lives on!

Zues Lives on!Western Australia, 6060

Great Machine, getting better with age!

I've had my KSM150 for over 5 years now, and have found it to be a great machine if a little pricey at first. I also got the 3 piece pasta roller attachment as well, which has been great with making fresh egg pasta. My wife uses it weekly to batch up cookie and cake mixes as well as dough. The machine still looks as good as the day we got it and has not misses a beat. If you can get over the initial price, this is a solid unit, when comparing it to other mixers out there, and this will last a lifetime of use, with maybe a brush set change down the track.

Date PurchasedMar 2012