KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan

KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan (page 2 of 12)

MPNs: 5KSM150PSAAC, 5KSM150PSACU, 5KSM150PSAER and 5KSM150PSAOB

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Safety
Rob W
Rob WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s staying on the bench top

After only a week since purchasing this mixer I am convinced that it has changed my life! I made sfincione and it was the dough I have been striving for for over twenty years. Can’t wait to try my standard pizza dough and I’m looking forward to trying the brioche from the Kitchenaid recipe site.

Purchased in February 2019 for $529.00.

Beki C
Beki CPerth, WA

Wow!!

I had a old sunbeam from my om previously and when i received my kitchenaid i couldnt believe the difference. The ease of use, ease of cleaning and how quiet the motor is!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Aria
AriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best appliance ever.

I've used these mixers in a commercial environment for many years and they never skip a beat. Will last a lifetime. Finally splurged and bought myself one for home and it is equally amazing. The Ice cream churned attachment is brilliant too.
I've used a lot of the attachments, the only one I would say is average is the pasta roller. The pasta gets jammed easy and tears.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

My awesome Christmas present

My new KitchenAid mixer is everything I hoped it would be. It is quite, powerful and sturdy. It mixes without flinging dry ingredients into the air and gets to the bottom of the bowl every time. The colour is striking, I got red and the accessories allow you to use it for more than just a mixer. Love, love, love my new mixer.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Moni
MoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's changed my life!

I use my KitchenAid at least a couple of times a week to make cakes, bread dough, and pasta dough. It truly has changed my life! Saves me so much and I can do other things while the machine is working away. The attachments are easy to change over, cleaning is a breeze and I also bought the smaller bowl, which is super handy. Definitely a worthy addition to my kitchen.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Thuy B.KitchenAid

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
TWE
TWEAU

A true workhorse

Really love my KitchenAid Stand Mixer. It is so versatile and powerful yet will thoroughly incorporate ingredients without over processing. The unit sits on my kitchen bench and is a heavy piece of kit. That said, it is quick and easy to clean. Yes, it is expensive but parts should be available for many years to come and I've every confidence that this machine will last and last.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
heyryeh
heyryehAU

Fantastic addition to the kitchen!

Saves me so much time for whipping up meringue, and cake batter etc. I gave it 4 stars because I find the mixer attachment by itself cannot "clean" the bowl well, so maybe will need to buy the Flex Edge Beater. I don't really use it for dough making because I find it is quite easy to over knead the doughs.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Chad
ChadMelbourne

My Wife loves it!

This mixer the cathedral i call it due to it being very flashy and very, very heavy it something i am happy with. The Cheese and Kisses loves it, it does everything she want with easy. I am no longer the Kitchen Aid!
It is good for me as i can use her old cheap mixer, so win, win!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Margie 20
Margie 20North Western Region, NSW

Love it.

Love this product so far. I haven't had it long but have made cakes and buns. Works perfectly both the beater and the dough hook. Have always wanted one and has lived up to expectations. My daughter in-law has had one now for 18yrs with no problems plus my daughter has had one for 2yrs, both love theirs. They are heavy, 10kgs but after all they are meant to sit on your bench. Recommend this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Rubbish

I am very disappointed with this product.. it doesn’t work properly the top part of the machine keep jumping and making funny noise.
I went back to kitchen warehouse from where I’ve purchased it and they told me I have to deal directly with kitchenaid company. I feel just frustrated.. I still don’t know what will happen next. Tomorrow I will call them and I will see...

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
jhar1970
jhar1970victoria, 3051

Started out loving, now its just a constant reminder of poor product quality

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Small B
Small B

Love Love Love this

My husband bought this while back.
Recently he bought a new pasta maker attachment and mincemeat attachment.
Love the machine. Last long, durable and multi-task with the new attachments.
Good mixes for cakes and dough hook is fantastic.
Additional attachments are around $200 each.

Only negative thing is I wish the bowl is a bit bigger.

Date PurchasedJuly 2007

An indispensable tool in the kitchen.

This is a powerful machine that runs reasonably quietly. I have the three pasta rollers with which I make gluten free pasta, the sausage maker and the mincer. I also have the icecream maker which is fabulous all year round for creamy icecream desserts. The mixing bowls are ample for double cake batches. The glass bowl is wonderful for whipping egg whites.
My old KitchenAid has gone to the holiday house. Can't wear it out.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
unhappyblanco
unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like a supermodel. Nice to look at but not always practical

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Natalie
Natalie

Best Machine

I think its one of the best machine it been a year now that i bought the machine from www.catchthedeal.com.au (Catch the deal) with the great deal plus bonus attachments in such a low price the machine works much better than the other cheap one it's a one time investment but such a relief works smoothly with no much noise, i mainly use it for the dough.. i saved my money specially for this and its worth it for the price $630 with slicer and shredder......SO HAPPY with the purchase. Thanks for the deal guys.

Date PurchasedJune 2017