KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan

KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan (page 4 of 7)

MPNs: 5KSM150PSAAC, 5KSM150PSACU, 5KSM150PSAER and 5KSM150PSAOB

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Safety
MartsProductReview

MartsProductReviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

kkap

kkapAU

I love my KitchenAid

This is by far the appliance that I am most fond of. Don't get me wrong, if I didn't receive this as a house warming gift I probably never would've forked out $700+ for it, especially considering I'm certainly not a masterchef. In saying that, it gives me much pleasure to see this work of art in action and believe it or not it has actually inspired me to try new recipes. I've never once used my handheld mixer since I've had this legend.
So sturdy and easy to clean. Quality second to none.
Expensive and heavy.

kylie1983

kylie1983Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An easy mix everytime

I love cooking & baking. The excitment of opening the box to see my shiny red KithenAid mixer was everything that I had waited for it has been the best present ever. I have used it heaps already have to buy the attachments now can't wait to make my own pasta.
Very easy to use.
its a little pricey but once used u can see its value

gardenlady8

gardenlady8

Absolutely love my kitchenaid mixer

Radford

RadfordAU

Red really does go faster...

We purchased our KitchenAid Mix Master nearly 2 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat. We use it regularly to make home made breads and a pavlova to die for. We have also since purchased and used the sausage maker and pasta maker attachments, all work a treat. Although the sausage maker was a little difficult to clean, the taste of home made snags made up for it.
Style, look, colour, attachments, reliable, solid
bulking, heavy (if needing to move it from one area to another), attachments can be a little pricey for what they offer.

Joc267

Joc267Melbourne, Victoria

Fun to use

I have never owned a mixer before and I absolutely love it. Makes baking fun and easy. Mixer quite easy to use, even if you haven't read the manual which I admit I don't like to do. Highly recommended as it is colorful and very handsome looking. I have it in empire red and it looks smashing. Easy to clean as well
Easy to use. Efficient and and reliable.
Expensive. Heavy.

David Daniels
David Daniels

spersephoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful mixer, and a fashion statement too!

annie16
annie16

As the weight of the machine is at the top, i have seen a kitchen aid mixer vibrate its way off the bench falling to the floor and breaking ...

spersephone

Mine has never moved an inch!

Marg1414
Marg1414

Annie. It shouldn't have been capable of doing this, I hope you contacted the supplier and let them know.

Noora

NooraQLD, 4119

It is simply perfect and Professional

I simply love looking at it. I love using it. My pizzas, cakes and everything I make looks and tastes much better thanks to the KitchenAid. If you don't have one, you are missing a lot.
Looks great. Easy to clean. Large bowl for mixing. Not noisy.
Worth every cent.

Milly06

Milly06Tasmania , 7008

This is perfect!

What more could you ask for in a Mixer! The KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer not only does the best job for everything from whipping eggs to kneading bread dough but it is so totally classy and classic to look at i never ever want to put it away in the cupboard. I honestly couldn't ask for a better helper in the kitchen, and for the price you pay for them you'd want it to be as good as it is.
Great looking and so far does everything i could want it to do and more!

peta1980

peta1980

For a mixer than can pretty much do everything this is the one to get. Pasta attachment and ice cream bowl are fantastic. Looking forward to many many years of baking! Next purchase shall be the blender. Must give a plug to the staff at MATCHBOX in NORTHLAND. Staff most friendly, knowledgable and even gave us a demo whipping up one egg white. All in all a very pleasant experience.
looks fantastic on the bench, compliments kitchen. So easy to use and comes with a DVD.
Expensive to get all the necessary attachments.

skyepocketrocket

skyepocketrocketQld, 4388

Get your life back with Kichenaid appliances.

chef123

chef123

Saves alot of time with pastries and doughs

THis is a powerful mixer and not too noisy. It looks great on the kitchen bench (just as well as it is too heavy to get in and out of a cupboard everyday). It has some great accessories and can save on buying more gadgets that take up room in the kitchen and only perform one task.
Mixes ingredients with ease and evenly.

Hilary00

Hilary00Brisbane

Fantastic

I bought this after my Sunbeam Mixer broke. The mixing capabilities are fantastic and I haven't been disappointed. I suppose one of the downfalls which isn't a big thing sometimes when feeding stuff into the side of the mixer its fall out if that make sense. Overall it hasn't missed a beat and would recommend anyone to buy it.
Reliable, value for money.
Heavy. Sometimes its hard to feed stuff into the side when mixing

Fast, Quiet, No Hassles

Just like a loyal horse, powerful, beautiful, and doing the hard job for you, with elegance & charm

Geoff.O.

Geoff.O.AU

I don't know why I didn't have it earlier.

I bought the Imperial Grey Artisan mixer as it was not shiny and would not show dirt and fingerprints as easily. This beautiful mixer is capable of making so many things, cake batters have been thoroughly mixed and doughs are easy to work with and pliable after using the dough hook. The attachment hub offers even more possibilities. I have the pasta rollers and cutter and the meat grinder with sausage stuffer. You will never buy dried pasta or sausages from the shops again after using the attachments. The 10 speeds allows for heading dough to whipping egg whites and cream. The unit also comes with a DVD showing you all the features of the mixer.
Made in USA, Heavy duty construction, beautiful design

wistow_druid

wistow_druid

Perfect!

A wonderful appliance. Can't fault it. Makes a great pizza dough in a couple of minutes; whips up a pavlova beautifully and not only does it do the job...it also looks gorgeous sitting on the kitchen work top. Thank you for a product that lives up to its reputation!
Strong, well made, good looking...love the colour!
Well, it is expensive but that's ok. :)

tah2708

tah2708Qld, 4520

Best Kitchen Friend

I had wanted one of these for a long time and finally received one for mothers day. I love it! It mixes beautifully, is easy to clean and looks good. My toddler and I do a bit of baking and he operates the mixer so its that easy to use.

For Christmas I received an extra mixing bowl and the new rubber bladed beater so can't wait to use them.
Love it

Nickyloo

NickylooPerth, WA

Wanted one for years

sepsakos
sepsakos
SandraM

SandraM

What's there not to love about it!

Classic design, looks great in any kitchen. Makes baking and so many other food tasks a breeze. So easy to clean. Powerful and performs wonderfully. Comes in a great range of colours.
Powerful, easy to clean, great variety of usage.

See all KitchenAid Stand Mixer reviews