MPNs: 5KSM150PSAAC, 5KSM150PSACU, 5KSM150PSAER and 5KSM150PSAOB

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Safety
Mum of 3
Mum of 3Hunter Region, NSW

Un-reliable

Purchased in august, machine performed really well. Was kneading bread dough recently 1/2 the quantity I usually do - machine stopped spinning. Have reached out to Kitchen Aid they have failed to reply.

Purchased in August 2020 for $630.00.

RDD
RDDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy..still waiting for response

Purchased in August 2020 at Kogan.com.

Disappointed

My Kitchen Aid broke within the warranty period and no response for months after many mails and calls. They simply do not know the meaning of a warranty. Why promise if they cannot respect ? Really disappointed.

Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Rubbish

I am very disappointed with this product.. it doesn’t work properly the top part of the machine keep jumping and making funny noise.
I went back to kitchen warehouse from where I’ve purchased it and they told me I have to deal directly with kitchenaid company. I feel just frustrated.. I still don’t know what will happen next. Tomorrow I will call them and I will see...

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Thuy B.KitchenAid
Salvador
Salvador

Bad customer service with no return policy

Horrible, arrogant company that does not allow you to return their product under any circumstance to the store you bought it from. A consumer needs better security when buying a product, we need to know we can return it if we're not happy with it. The mixer looks great and has a solid motor, but things break on it just like many of the cheaper models from other brands. It's not at all worth the high price tag. Go with a kenwood or sunbeam, they are starting to make some better quality models.

i also purchased one of their food processors and it was a piece of garbage. It did a terrible job of slicing things. Luckily Myers was kind enough to give me a store credit.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Belle AKitchenAid

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send the serial numbers of your products to marketing@kitchenaid.com.au and we will see if there is anything we can do to help. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Don't buy directly from kitchenaid

My mixer rattles like a shanty in an earthquake, but it gets the job done. My gripe is that if you accidentally buy a product from kitchenaid directly they won't return it under any circumstances - seriously is there any other company that does that! Do yourself a favour and if you go crazy and feel the need to buy one of these do not do it via Kitchenaid.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Belle AKitchenAid
LGF
LGFFizroy

Terrible customer service

While cleaning my mixer I noticed a slit in the power cord down to the electrical wires, I searched for replacement cords and found one, but would cost over $70 to replace, they suggested I contact customer service as the mixer was still under warranty. Bad mistake, after waiting days they said it was NOT a 'manufacturing' fault so basically tough luck. I believed it happened when the item was packaged with the weight of the mixer on the cord. I am left with forking out more money after spending over $700 or risk electrocution from a company that doesn't care about their customers.

never again !!

Bought a kitchen Aid in 2011 , have had nothing but trouble with it ! stops with a singe mix , noisy , & has smell of oil coming from it. now has stopped & have found Kitchen Aid people not good to deal with . other words i am left with a mixer that does not go ! & now using my 22yr old hand mixer that has never stopped & still goes like brand new!!

Dan

Not worth the money

Overpriced junk - sorry I bought it

Hoods
Hoods

Good to know Kitchenaid support their product!! Geez. I won't be wasting my money. Thanks for the headsup.

aussieamp
aussieamp

Call consumer affairs, their response sounds illegal to me. Get your money back. Don't think I'll buy one of these afterall.

stuart A
stuart A

Dam, just bought one for the wife. But I would not sit back and take that. Get your money back as the item you purchased is not fit for the job it was made for.

Foodie888AU

should have bought a magimix

helen60
helen60

Is your review about the mixer or the food processor?

Foodie888

the food processor, the mixer is excellent!

invinciblesummer
invinciblesummer

Foodie888, might want to put your review under the correct product :)

See all KitchenAid Stand Mixer reviews