MPNs: 5KSM150PSAAC, 5KSM150PSACU, 5KSM150PSAER and 5KSM150PSAOB

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

unhappyblanco
unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like a supermodel. Nice to look at but not always practical

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Still making up my mind...

Bought on special, to replace worn-out Mixmaster, but am finding it hard to get used to. Motor doesn't always run evenly (worrying), bowl sometimes too large to mix properly. Need to scrape down frequently to incorporate ingredients but metal casing gets hot; care needed when lifting beaters. Have also found that if dry ingredients go in bowl first, some always remain in base after mixing. Very heavy, need good wrists to move unit around! Haven't tried dough hook yet. Easy to clean. Not sure if I'd recommend it, for the price I expected fewer complications...

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
KitchenAid
KitchenAid A.KitchenAid
Annette Bizzai
Annette Bizzai
KitchenAid
KitchenAid A.KitchenAid

Review collected in partnership with KitchenAid

Rosco94
Rosco94Melbourne

Great to use but what about the safety features?

I bought the Kitchen Aid Artisian two years ago. Whilst I love using it, since having a child I'm questioning the safety features on this product. Often times I've been caught out with raising the head and accidentally knocking the slide which activates the power and have had the beaters spin around in the air. I was wondering why they don't have a locking mechanism on the unit or a safety feature in place. When the unit head is raised it doesn't power up? Seems simple. My mums 1970 era Kenwood won't work until everything is locked in. Maybe Kitchen Aid can look at putting some safety features in place for upgraded models.

Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Lisa Rowtree
Lisa Rowtree

Very Pretty but not that efficient

I love the look of my Kitchen Aid but I've found that the beaters don't reach the edge of the bowl, even with the rubber attached. I am constantly having to stop the machine take out the bowl and scrape down the sides.... constantly. It makes using the machine a chore. It's such a shame because it looks lovely. I also bought the vegetable chopper and noticed that I had to tilt the machine to make the carrots come out. If I didn't tilt the machine the carrots blocked the shute.
Colour and cuteness
Leaves food build up on the edges of the bowl.

Mickholas
MickholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK

I wish i could say i love this mixer but i have had problems since purchase. Being only 300watt you have to treat it with some care as to not overload the machine. My old Kenwood coped with double the load of KitchenAid's maximum. Motor Ceased after 5 months and was replaced under warranty. For over $600 i expected a little more.
Looks Great On The Bench. Sturdy Construction.
Not As Powerful As Others. Replaced After 5 Months Due To Fault.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Amber49
Amber49Albany

Style before performance

mt3198
mt3198VIC, 3204

Does the job, looks good but expensive

OK

DO NOT SHOP at APPLIANCE SURPLUS online. Would not supply phone details and emailed bodgy lodge ment form apparently from Australia Post and never arrived !!! Am now down $580 with no kitchenaid. Shattered !!!
everything so far but not yet recieved
Online shopping frauds

See all KitchenAid Stand Mixer reviews

Marisella V.
Marisella V.asked
KSM150 Artisan

I have a KSM150 Artisan. Will a 4qt bowl fit this mixer? If so where I can I buy it?

PETER
PETERasked

Kitchen aid ksm150
Should the attachment shaft be spring loaded?
Our kitchen aid came without it .

Gayaasked
KSM150 Artisan

I bought KSM 150 mixer from mighty ape a couple of week ago. Last weekend opened package and try to remove wire whip from beater shaft it was so tight and couldn’t come out easily. I notice that there was no spring on beater shaft. Is that normal or any defect?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Get a friend to ring them for an immediate answer rather that use a review site

Gaya

Thanks, I contacted them via email and posted on this site while waiting for there reply. They contact me today and sorted

See all KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan questions

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

Compare all 6 KitchenAid Stand Mixer
PlanetaryYes
Colour / FinishAlmond Cream, Onyx Black, Empire Red, or Contour Silver
Release dateOct 2006
Compare all 6 KitchenAid Stand Mixer
  • GTIN12: 050946877020, 883049000398, 883049000428, 883049000442, 883049007441 and 883049143705
  • MPN: 5KSM150PSAAC, 5KSM150PSACU, 5KSM150PSAER and 5KSM150PSAOB