MPNs: 5KSM150PSAAC, 5KSM150PSACU, 5KSM150PSAER and 5KSM150PSAOB

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Safety
Active Traveller
Active Traveller

Fabulous follow up customer service

I have had my Kitchen Aid for nearly a year and I have been soooo impressed with the follow up service. I have experienced problems with two of the attachments, chipping of coating etc, and have had immediate feedback and both attachments have been replaced. I couldn’t be happier with the speedy response I have had from kitchen Aid. I also absolutely love the appliance and wish I’d bought myself one much earlier.
Claire Hogan

Purchased in April 2020.

Maia
MaiaPerth, WA

Favourite kitchen Stand Mixer

My husband and I both use the Stand mixer several times a week. Great for so many recipes. He whisks eggs for making pavlova and is a keen baker. Have bought the meat grinder attachment so we can make our own ground meat. Love it!

Purchased in June 2017 at David Jones for $690.00.

Gisellecooke
GisellecookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product

We love this product so much. It is sturdy, works so well and makes baking so much easier. We have had it for years and it is still amazing. I would recommend this highly.

DDshopper
DDshopperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my kitchenaid!

I finally fulfilled a long held wish to own a red kitchenaid artisan mixer, and it does not disappoint. It is so easy to use, and I love the free ice cream bowl.

Purchased in November 2018 at Peter's of Kensington for $567.00.

Bronwyn Hobman
Bronwyn HobmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Machine. Highly recommend

My mum always had a sunbeam and it lasted for decades. I bought one and it lasted 2 years if I was lucky. Had the ability to purchase a Kitchenaid and it is a fantastic machine. Far better than the new sunbeams on the market. It feels well built and does a great job. I bake alot and this machine has been fantastic. Where the same amount of baking burnt out the motor in the sunbeams. Unfortunately they do not seem built to last the decades anymore. My Kitchenaid has not skipped a beat. I would highly recommend buying one if you like to bake. Every house should have one.

Purchased in August 2015 for $500.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Dave
DaveBrisbane

I cant fault it

After alot of waiting around for the perfect price i finally bite the bullet and gave my arms a well needed rest. The Kitchen aid performance is faultless and i have never had any drama or difficulties using different ingredients. The only downfall is the price of attachments are insanely expensive and sometimes food in the bowl will rise above the beaters. The bowl is a nice decent size and seems very well made.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com for $499.00.

Elisa R.
Elisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

so love my new Kitchen Aid

I must admit i was devostated when my thermomix broke down. A friend had one of these and loved it so i decided to buy one. I have never looked back amazing product

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch Deal for $600.00.

Rob W
Rob WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s staying on the bench top

After only a week since purchasing this mixer I am convinced that it has changed my life! I made sfincione and it was the dough I have been striving for for over twenty years. Can’t wait to try my standard pizza dough and I’m looking forward to trying the brioche from the Kitchenaid recipe site.

Purchased in February 2019 for $529.00.

Beki C
Beki CPerth, WA

Wow!!

I had a old sunbeam from my om previously and when i received my kitchenaid i couldnt believe the difference. The ease of use, ease of cleaning and how quiet the motor is!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Aria
AriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best appliance ever.

I've used these mixers in a commercial environment for many years and they never skip a beat. Will last a lifetime. Finally splurged and bought myself one for home and it is equally amazing. The Ice cream churned attachment is brilliant too.
I've used a lot of the attachments, the only one I would say is average is the pasta roller. The pasta gets jammed easy and tears.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

My awesome Christmas present

My new KitchenAid mixer is everything I hoped it would be. It is quite, powerful and sturdy. It mixes without flinging dry ingredients into the air and gets to the bottom of the bowl every time. The colour is striking, I got red and the accessories allow you to use it for more than just a mixer. Love, love, love my new mixer.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Moni
MoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's changed my life!

I use my KitchenAid at least a couple of times a week to make cakes, bread dough, and pasta dough. It truly has changed my life! Saves me so much and I can do other things while the machine is working away. The attachments are easy to change over, cleaning is a breeze and I also bought the smaller bowl, which is super handy. Definitely a worthy addition to my kitchen.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
TWE
TWEAU

A true workhorse

Really love my KitchenAid Stand Mixer. It is so versatile and powerful yet will thoroughly incorporate ingredients without over processing. The unit sits on my kitchen bench and is a heavy piece of kit. That said, it is quick and easy to clean. Yes, it is expensive but parts should be available for many years to come and I've every confidence that this machine will last and last.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Chad
ChadMelbourne

My Wife loves it!

This mixer the cathedral i call it due to it being very flashy and very, very heavy it something i am happy with. The Cheese and Kisses loves it, it does everything she want with easy. I am no longer the Kitchen Aid!
It is good for me as i can use her old cheap mixer, so win, win!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Margie 20
Margie 20North Western Region, NSW

Love it.

Love this product so far. I haven't had it long but have made cakes and buns. Works perfectly both the beater and the dough hook. Have always wanted one and has lived up to expectations. My daughter in-law has had one now for 18yrs with no problems plus my daughter has had one for 2yrs, both love theirs. They are heavy, 10kgs but after all they are meant to sit on your bench. Recommend this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018