KitchenAid KSM156

KitchenAid KSM156 (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 5KSM156ACA, 5KSM156AMS, KAD-5KSM156APB and KAD-5KSM156ATF

kirstan55

kirstan55AU

Sits on my bench!

Absolutely Perfect. I use it nearly everyday for everything from dough to cakes to pastas. It's great! It comes with three attachments but there are so many to choose from, we bought the ice cream maker attachment and now we use that all the time too. Home made ice cream Yum! Every recipe I have tried since buying the mixer has turned out perfectly. The dough hook has saved me both time and energy, i simply throw the ingredients in turn on the mixer and do something else while the hook kneads dough perfect everytime!
Absolutely reliable eveytime!!
It is expensive but it is worth it.

JamesSydney

Ok...Very underpowered.

It isn't very powerful but does manage to get the job done slightly. Very expensive for what it does. Mine has been returned to MYER twice due to the motor dieing. For the price you would expect it to last more than 11 months. Have to scrape the bowl lots but included was a flexi beater which scrapes as it turns. I have since been given a refund and bought some Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmasters. The KA was nice and solid and looked great on the bench but performance wise it just couldn't cope.
The style, the flexi beater, the glass bowl, the customer service.
Very underpowered and not good value for money, motor burns out.

Dan Johnson
Dan Johnson

So you bought a Sunbeam Cafe Mixmaster? so did I, and the gears broke the second time we made bread.

James

Well mate, i make bread with the sunbeam and havn't had a problem so dont get all mad and angry at other peoples reviews. Did i give it 1 star? No i didn't because it did mix my cakes and breads pretty well!!!

SarahSassy77
SarahSassy77

my sunbeam cafe mixmaster died only after using it a dozen times too!!! so just reviewing now options to the the kitchenaid.

Gagingi

GagingiAU

Big mistake

I had saved for this machine for years and was so excited when it arrived. It has been a very expensive mistake. Ice-cream attachment does not stay cold long enough to make Icecream and vege shredders destroy rather than slice or shred. Mixer is loud and results sub-standard. Big mistake I greatly regret.

Expensive, doesn't work! A lot of components not dishwasher safe.

kitcheninja
kitcheninja
Helen0202

Helen0202WA, 6028

A valuable piece of equipment

I saved up for this baby and it was worth it. It has been such a treat to use (almost daily) as I bake a lot, make bread and I find it's the 1 thing I don't put in a cupboard as it looks so good out. It's available in all kinds of colours and I am sure will last a long time.
Whips, beats, mixes perfectly and effortlessly, looks good
It's pricey

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Great appliance!

Since buying my KA two years ago, it hasn't skipped a beat. Does everything from mixing meatballs to making great pasta, fab cakes to beautiful melting moments. I'm more than happy with my KA, and proud to have it on my bench.
With easy cleanup, it inspires me to use it daily.
Reliable, easy to use, gorgeous.

sharrylee_1974

sharrylee_1974AU

So stylish it can't hide hide inside a cupboard!

My pride and joy in the kitchen that makes perfect pizza dough, effortless pavlova & silky smooth cake batters. Quality through and through that is not only my 'kitchen aide' but a masterpiece displayed on my kitchen bench that creates reliability and efficiency in my kitchen.
Reliable, efficient, an appliance you don't want to hide in a cupboard
Perhaps a little heavy but nothing really

This is a great product!

I love my kitchenaid! makes cooking a breeze and a joy and the husband loves to watch it go especially when I mix dough. The recipes are endless and fun and the whole family seems to be enjoying them (maybe a little too much?). Looking forward to getting some accessories!
Makes cooking so easy. Looks beautiful!

paylett

paylettAU

A well-oiled machine

greeeny

greeenySA, 5096

I love my kitchen aid, I use it almost everyday

Since I purchased the kitchen aid which I have wanted for so long, I have used it nearly everyday. When I'm not using it, it looks amazing sitting on the bench especially in red. I mostly use it for baking which I do on a regular basis and it whips my egg whites up to firm peaks within a few minutes while I do other things. We also use it a lot to make pizza dough, saves a lot of time not having to knead for long periods at the bench!
Everything, the look and the function, it is so powerful and I'm sure will last a life time

See all KitchenAid Stand Mixer reviews

Michael P

Michael Pasked

Hello I’m Mick , I just purchased the Kitchenaid KSM156 Mixer online and waiting for delivery , I need to know if the K5THSBP Quart Polished Stainless Steel Bowl With Handle will fit this machine

jhar1970
jhar1970

Hi Mick
It should, but I'd check the Kitchen maid website or call their helpline. Alternatively check at the retailer.

Helen O

Helen Oasked

my daughter has a kitchen aid 5ksm156 and the whisk attachment has broken where can i purchase a replacement one please cant sem to find the answer anywhere

Anthonyb

Anthonybasked

Hi Just wondering what glass bowl will fit as my kitchenAid is about 10 years old and I would like to purchase the right glass bowl to fit this model.

Robyn
Robyn

If I were you I would just ring your local Kitchenaide seller as they would put you on the right track.

KitchenAid
Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Anthony, if you have the KSM156 model, then the 4.7L Glass Bowl will fit your Stand Mixer. You can find it here; https://kitchenaid.com.au/products/47l-glass-bowl-5-quart-0
Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

CategoryBenchtop Food Mixers
TypeBenchtop
Price (RRP)849
Mixing Speeds10
Motor Power300
Compare all KitchenAid Stand Mixer

• MPN: 5KSM156ACA, 5KSM156AMS, KAD-5KSM156APB and KAD-5KSM156ATF
  • GTIN12: 883049250366, 883049250380, 883049250519, 883049325644 and 883049325989