Kitchens For Living

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
mirapj
mirapjHunter Region, NSW

Best kitchen company in the hunter region

In the process of organising my third kitchen from kitchens for living. The staff are all so polite, helpful and professional. My concerns were listened to and my changes embraced without drama. A bit of a wait to have the final product but well worth the wait. Highly recommended as a previous reviewer said if there were 10 stars KFL would get them all.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad
Joan
JoanHunter Region, NSW

Kitchens For Living, unreal!

We had a number of quotes from other kitchen companies. I narrowed it down to two companies. The other kitchen company appeared to be very keen but lacked follow up on just about everything. Kitchen's for Living were so professional and lived up to every promise they made to us. Their trades they used were amazing and very polite and their work ethic was outstanding. Jayde and Justin were fantastic and handled everything with such ease. If you don't want to have any stress when you decide to do your kitchen, then I would thoroughly recommend these guys, they were awesome.

Robert
RobertPort Stephens

The best kitchen company in the Hunter region

Kitchen Renovators