• Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No
Ecology dinnerware

Ecology dinnerwareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I fell in love with Ecology Speckled duck egg dinner set and ordered, this was my first ever online purchase. Was disappointed that 3 out of 8 bowls were broken. I cannot have them replaced - not in stock - and when I requested a refund for both sets ( happy to return them) was advised that they were refunding only 1 set. I now have a dinner set I probably will never use as I require 8 settings for my family

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service from assistant manager Jody!

Store LocationPenrith

product returned

purchased 30cm cast iron saute pan. it had a very ill fitting lid and does not suit my requirements. i once owned a retail kitchen shop and stocked classica from the first time richard started his business so i was very dissapointed with the quality of this item.

Toby

TobyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

I placed an order with Kitchen Warehouse recently after a bad experience with another well-known retailer. I was able to find everything I was after at a really reasonable price, and I received my order promptly. I did have one issue (a broken mug) that was dealt with and replaced swiftly. Their customer service is great and I will definitely be back!

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product range

Awesome range of products at a great price. Love all my new kitchen items. Easy website to use and understand. Fast delivery. Great service. Would highly recommend shopping with them.

Shocking customer service!

Received Pyrochef cast iron pot with lid that did not fit, had to send It back and was not even credited $ 44 dollars return shipping, shocking customer service! Would never use again

Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff

I bought a Thermocafe by Thermos travel mug and had to exchange twice within a month due to a faulty mouthpiece that wouldn't stay closed.

Each time the staff were really wonderful with how they treated me during the return process.

In the end I gave up on the product and paid the difference to get a more expensive Thermos and could not have been happier with the process.

Store LocationBox Hill VIC
LeighG

LeighGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inox 15cm Round Tall Cake Tin

Very happy and fast delivery.
Good quality item. Item was hard to purchase anywhere, with most places sold out due to popularity.
I have bought several items online from Kitchen Warehouse before & will use again.

Lesley

LesleyMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

Cannot fault the service I received from Kitchen Warehouse. Would happily deal with them again. They kept me up to date with regard to my purchase - delivery, return and refund.

Lena

LenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Selection, Great Customer service & Competetive Prices!

Made several purchases from kitchen warehouse online recently, and cant beat their selection & prices. Questions and concerns were promply dealt with in store & through their hotline with the upmost promptness and friendliness. Highly recommended for your kitchen needs!

tooheydude

tooheydudeAU

Fantastic online store and customer service

One of my purchased item was damaged upon arrival. The customer service was very helpful and provided me to either refund or exchange. I went with exchange. A replacement item came within few days. What a top store.

Nicole Taylor

Nicole TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt delivery and resolution of a slight issue

I could not be happier. My delivery to semi-rural Victoria arrived quickly. Updates on my order were satisfyingly regular. I ordered a large, glass item which was chipped upon receipt, and this issue was resolved seamlessly. I have not GOT the replacement yet, but have 100% trust and faith that I will.
I found a specific item ... being a multi purpose cake dome, which I could not find elsewhere. It was reasonably priced and gorgeous!
I also purchased vegetable and salad tongs, and am thrilled with the price and quality.
Kitchen Warehouse is a fine leader in online shopping! I'll be back.
Good job KW.

Simon D.

Simon D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer service

Goods were delivered damaged, and they were fantastic in replacing them for us, with a minimum of fuss (in COVID times). When they were out of the item we had ordered, they allowed us to choose a replacement, and waived the 99 cents extra fee. Strongly recommend!

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Product didn’t work but fully refunded

I purchased a wine bottle vacuum pump and annoyingly, the product plugs didn’t fit a wine bottle. The Kitchen Warehouse provided a full refund including shipping costs. Excellent client service.

linli

linliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stuff and good service attitude

nice Very very very good online shopping experience, after-sales service is very good, I am very happy, the delivery is also very fast cool veryvery nice Looking forward to the next purchase

Silvana

SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Extremely disappointed with customer service at the Middleborough Rd store. Argumentative and do not want to listen to the customer. So you lose your receipt and not even consideration for an exchange when they clearly sell the product. I’m taking about something worth $19.95. Seriously it can’t be that hard.

Store LocationMiddleborough Rd
Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range and easy returns

Love Kitchen Warehouse, they have a great range in quality kitchen utensils. I was surprised at how quickly the items I ordered came! I had to return a glass container set I purchased online (only because the containers were smaller than I anticipated - my mistake for not reading the measurements!) and was able to go into the physical store to do this. It was a pleasant experience and the workers in the store were super helpful, the money deposited back into my bank account within days.

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the mug

Great service ordered the mug took 1 week too arrive ordered same mug from eBay in November still has not arrived a big thanks i got a dinner set love it too

Chamila P.

Chamila P.Perth, WA

I ordered Jamie oliver fry pan ,Jamie Oliver stew pot and Scanpan steamer with stew pot on boxing day sale. Great service and i got them on time. Thank you

Dissatisfaction !

Ordered a Miyabi Knife, received the product, the box was damaged previous to receiving it, the knife blade had defects in it, It took over a month for kitchen warehouse to decide for me to send the knife back, They did not offer a replacement just a refund when I wanted a replacement. Not happy with the time it took to work it out and not happy with the end result.

David Cauchi
David Cauchi

Yes. I would like the knife I ordered. Not the refund.