• Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No
Julie

JulieIllawarra, NSW

Terrible customer service

Requested return on purchased products and advised out of pocket expenses of $80postage fee for $80 worth of products was at my own expense. Customer service addresses issue by recommending I travel 90 min to c loser store to return products to save on postage?????

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfectly professional!

Product sent promptly with great follow up to ensure I am completely satisfied with the product and the service.
I definitely wont hesitate to use Kitchen Warehouse again or to recommend the Company to others.

Fabolous products!

Great products at a competitive price! Postage was fast and on time, I did receive damaged items, but the customer service and after care was wonderful! The damaged goods were replaced promptly and without hesitation. I couldn't be happier with the products and service I received!

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Colleen R

Colleen RPerth, WA

Robotic Staff.

KA4

KA4Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

HAD WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

Have done two online orders with Kitchen Warehouse. Ordering was a snap and delivery was prompt. Had trouble finding a decent size white ceramic dish and stumbled upon this company and they had exactly what I was looking for, reviews were good so decided to give them a go. Ordered ceramic dishes and glassware and they arrived safely well protected in bubble wrap.

JODIE PIPER

JODIE PIPERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will be shopping there again!

Fabulous store. Great service and quick postage.
Items are quality, as described and at great prices!
I definitely recommend Kitchen Warehouse Online Store.
Products from this store will feature highly only my Christmas Wish-list!

natb

natb

Happily replace damaged item.

I bought a few item from the online store (which i had done a few times), one of the items was damaged, a plate which had a chip bigger than a 50c piece.

After a phone call informing me to send an email with a photo, with in a few day, got a response giving me the option to get a refund or replacement item, I choose replacement, a week later got the replacement item and i'm happy with the item and the whole process.

Jpenny_m

Jpenny_mSydney Surrounds, NSW

Expensive Return Shipping

I purchased a griddle pan from this company and the return cost to ship it back to Perth for an exchange was $58 through Australia post. It is disappointing that this company doesn’t offer return assistance like other companies. Especially for large and heavy items. When I raised this with the company no assistance was offered. Not even to reduce the postage costs on the second item that was exchanged.

Gh M

Gh MSydney, NSW

Amazing products,prices and customer service.

Great varieties of products at great prices .Super customer service .My order was missing items, customer service responded promptly and the items arrived the next day.many thanks.I wish they open in Sydney.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Amazing customer service, prices, and range

I ordered a few items in their last big sale. Really competitive prices, great range, and fast shipping - but what really amazed me was the customer service. A few plates arrived damaged, and they promptly sent replacements at no cost - unfortunately a couple of these arrived damaged, however Kitchen Warehouse again sent some replacements. Very highly recommended!

Margaret

Margaretasked

Kitchen Warehouse

I am still waiting delivery of my purchase, a Christmas gift for my grandson who loves cooking. You wrote and told me it had been taken to Australia Post on 11th December. When am I likely to receive it please. Very disappointed.

Hi, Margaret!

Thank you for getting in touch. Kindly send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or call us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST so we can assist you further, please.

Kind regards,

John d.

John d.asked

Online Store

I am interested on precision kitchen scales with bluetooth

Hi, John!

Thank you for getting in touch. You can send us email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Lydia M.

Lydia M.asked

Online Store

Do u have a commercial popcorn machine and at how much?

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Lydia! You can send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934, available Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm AEST, and we'd be happy to assist or discuss this further.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Warehouse representatives